New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Man beheaded by a crazy man on Greyhound as he slept! by AUTOPSY_666 on Jul 31,2008 11:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 31,2008 11:59am
Man beheaded on Greyhound

By: Gabrielle Giroday and Ian Hitchen

Updated: July 31 at 07:50 AM CDT

BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man’s severed head.

“He didn’t do anything to provoke the guy. They guy just took a knife out and stabbed him, started stabbing him like crazy and cut his head off,” said Garnet Caton, 36, a passenger.

The bus made an emergency stop, and passengers fled in terror onto the Trans-Canada Highway while the bus’s driver and a driver of a nearby truck shut the crazed man inside the bus with the victim. Passengers say they stood outside the bus and watched through the window, horrified, as the man disfigured the victim’s body.

By 10:30 p.m. the eastbound bus was stopped on the highway about 10 kilometres east of Portage La Prairie, surrounded by RCMP cruisers./p>

Caton and others said once they escaped, they prevented the attacker from getting off the bus by threatening him with makeshift weapons like a hammer and a metal bar.

“We were telling him, ‘Stay put, stay put, stay there, don’t try to come out.’ He tried to get the bus working and the bus driver disabled the bus somehow in the back, I’m not sure how he did it, and at that point, I think the police showed up,” he said, adding officers rushed them away.

“Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock ... everybody was running, screaming off the bus.”

Caton described the man who attacked the passenger as about six feet tall, 200 pounds, with a bald head and wearing sunglasses. He seemed oblivious to others when the stabbing occurred, said Caton.

Caton said the victim boarded in Edmonton, was aboriginal in appearance, and was wearing hip-hop clothing, and appeared to be a young man around 20 years of age.

“When we saw the head, we knew he was dead,” he said. “I don’t think the guy knew him at all. I think he was really crazy... the poor guy, he didn’t see it coming.”

Two yellow school buses were brought in to the closed-off stretch of highway near MacGregor for passengers to sit in while the stand-off between officers and the man inside the bus proceeded for hours.

Caton said the attacker was only on the bus for a brief period of time, after boarding in western Manitoba.

The passengers were later taken to Brandon to be interviewed by police and to stay overnight at a hotel there.

Crisis counsellors were also at the hotel to provide support to the passengers, and counsellors could be seen chatting with them outside the hotel as groups went out to local stores for snacks or to smoke cigarettes.

One small boy, who was with an adult man and woman, was given a plush teddy bear by a crisis health worker.

Another young man from Nova Scotia sat outside the Brandon hotel smoking around 3 a.m. Visibly shaken, he said RCMP had taken 36 witnesses in for questioning. He said later: “I felt bad that all the young people and old people had to see that.”

The man, who did not want his name used, said the victim of the stabbing had been sleeping before the attack.

Other passengers said that the two men were sitting in the rear of the bus and the stabbing victim was listening to music through his headphones. The attack appeared to be unprovoked.

“The first thing I heard was something like a terrible type (of) yowl and that was from the guy who got stabbed,” said an elderly woman from Winnipeg who was on the bus.

The woman and her adult daughter said they were three or four rows in front of the suspect when the attack began.

“(My daughter said) ‘Oh my God’ and everybody else started screaming,” she said. “They had terror in their eyes.”

Passengers said there was a rush of people towards the front of the bus to get off.

An RCMP spokesman could not be reached early today to confirm the precise time the man was taken into custody or further details.

Two other passengers on the bus, a 22-year-old man and 21-year-old woman, from France, said they were heading to Winnipeg after visiting the woman’s father in Whitehorse. The 22-year-old man said in French that he saw a man holding a long kitchen knife repeatedly stab another passenger. He and his girlfriend said they were shocked by the attack, and the isolation in the middle of the prairies when it occurred.

“There was nowhere to go,” she said.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/story/4206566p-4798819c.html

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 31,2008 12:01pm

Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba: witness
Bus en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton; story contains graphic details
Last Updated: Thursday, July 31, 2008 | 11:13 AM ET Comments359Recommend704
CBC News

A passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man aboard a Greyhound bus travelling through Manitoba overnight in what appears to be a random attack, a witness said Thursday.

Police officers spent the night examining a Greyhound bus where a passenger was reportedly stabbed and decapitated late Wednesday.Police officers spent the night examining a Greyhound bus where a passenger was reportedly stabbed and decapitated late Wednesday. (John Woods/Canadian Press)The RCMP would not confirm the reports, only saying that a "major incident" took place late Wednesday evening on the bus as it drove along the Trans-Canada Highway en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton.

A man was taken into custody after an hours-long standoff with police ended around 1 a.m. near Portage la Prairie, a city about 85 kilometres west of Winnipeg, according to reports.

Passenger Garnet Caton, who was sitting in the seat in front of the victim, told CBC News in gruesome detail how he saw the attacker stab his seatmate, a young man sleeping with his headphones on.

Caton said he heard a "blood-curdling scream" and turned around to see the attacker holding a large "Rambo" hunting knife above the victim, "continually stabbing him in the chest area."

"He must have stabbed him 50 times or 60 times," said Caton.

As panicked passengers fled the bus, "the attacker was over top of the victim … continually cutting him. I think the victim was gone at that point," Caton said.
Trio tried to check on victim

Caton, the driver and a trucker who had stopped at the scene later boarded the vehicle to see if the victim was still alive.

"When we came back on the bus, it was visible at the end of the bus he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," said Caton.

The attacker ran at them, Caton said, and they ran out of the bus, holding the door shut as he tried to slash at the trio.

When the attacker tried to drive the bus away, the driver disabled the vehicle, Caton said.

"While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton.
Acted 'like he was a robot'

Caton described the attacker as surprisingly calm. "It was like he was at the beach or something. There was no rage in him. He wasn't swearing or cursing or anything. It was just like he was a robot or something."

Police cruisers arrived about 10 minutes after the attack began, he estimates, and officers began directing passengers to school buses to take them to a hotel in Brandon.

"While we were waiting on the side of the road, [the attacker] was taunting the police with the head in his hand," said Caton.

Caton described the attacker as appearing "totally normal" earlier in the journey, even chatting with a young woman as he smoked a cigarette during a break.

But when he got back on the bus, he moved his belongings from the front to a seat beside the victim in the back and about 20 minutes later began attacking the man, said Caton. "He didn't say anything to the victim at all," said Caton.
'Pretty traumatic'

A six-year-old and other children were among the passengers who saw the horrific incident unfold, said Caton.

"It was pretty traumatic," he said, adding that some passengers said they have been unable to sleep or eat since it happened.

A chaplain and crisis team were on hand to counsel passengers at the hotel, he said.

Officers were still at the scene early Thursday and brought portable search lights to examine the bus, the CBC's Sean Kavanagh reported. Traffic was being rerouted to a side road.

Abby Wambaugh, media relations spokeswoman for Greyhound Canada, said there were 37 passengers and a driver aboard the bus.

She would not comment on what happened on the bus.

"I don't want to compromise the investigation, so any details need to be confirmed by the police," she said.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 31,2008 12:05pm
If you've ever taken a Greyhound, this story won't surprise you at all.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 31,2008 12:09pm
holy shit that is MAJORLY fucked up. Wow.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 31,2008 12:10pm
never ever taking a greyhound ever

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 31,2008 12:13pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
never ever taking a greyhound ever

I did it to Canada and back twice...that's how much I hate myself.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 31,2008 12:15pm
Pam, you have children to consider. This is not ok...haha

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 31,2008 12:15pm
talk about some bad fuckin luck

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 31,2008 12:18pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
Pam, you have children to consider. This is not ok...haha

I'll be sure to take out life insurance if I ever decided to do that again.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 31,2008 12:25pm
fuckin brutal

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 31,2008 3:00pm edited Jul 31,2008 3:01pm
the more I read about the more I become convinced that the guy got totally possessed by some bloodthirsty entity. But then that doesn't really explain why he was carrying a goddamn butcher knife.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 31,2008 3:06pm
i cant stop thinking about what it feels like to get my head cut off

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 31,2008 3:07pm
shitty

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 31,2008 3:07pm
yeah, I'm gonna guess it feels shitty

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jul 31,2008 3:11pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

One small boy, who was with an adult man and woman, was given a plush teddy bear by a crisis health worker.

hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 31,2008 3:17pm
whoa, that is intense.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jul 31,2008 3:23pm
“When we saw the head, we knew he was dead,”

no shit.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jul 31,2008 3:25pm
archaeon said[orig][quote]
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

hahahahaha

they gave adrian a crisis teddy bear when we fell down the stairs and i busted up my leg saving his life. well it was a crisis donkey.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 31,2008 3:31pm edited Jul 31,2008 3:33pm
ellesarusrex said[orig][quote]
“When we saw the head, we knew he was dead,”

no shit.

I was kinda thinkin that too.

Heh. Canadians...

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 31,2008 3:38pm
amazing

MOAR BEHEADINGS!!!

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 31,2008 3:47pm

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jul 31,2008 3:48pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i cant stop thinking about what it feels like to get my head cut off

its a weight off your shoulders.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 31,2008 3:53pm
this thread is making me light-headed

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jul 31,2008 4:00pm
Midnight Meat Bus

toggletoggle post by Kadooganglia at Jul 31,2008 5:07pm
holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey shit balls. I was looking at prices for the Greyhound from here to VT this morning.

No fuckin way.

Obviously the odds are against this happening again, but I don't even wanna see the inside of a bus for the next month or two. Wow.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Aug 1,2008 12:12am
There can only be one Highlander....

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Aug 1,2008 1:19am
Kadooganglia said[orig][quote]
holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey shit balls. I was looking at prices for the Greyhound from here to VT this morning.

No fuckin way.

Obviously the odds are against this happening again, but I don't even wanna see the inside of a bus for the next month or two. Wow.

the odds of someone getting denoggined on a bus are a gazillion to one. if yer still worried, bring a severed head with you. make yer own odds.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 1,2008 1:23am
wow....

toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Aug 1,2008 1:27am
Denoggined!

toggletoggle post by ernie at Aug 1,2008 1:50am
best news all day!!

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Aug 1,2008 5:39am
i heard the kid was listening to mayhem.

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Aug 1,2008 5:55am
Guess I needed
Sometime to get away
I needed some peace of mind
Some peace of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it
Down to sixth and L.A.
Maybe your greyhound
Could be my way

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 1,2008 8:14am
wow. This is the most black metal news story i've ever heard.

toggletoggle post by duanegoldstein at Aug 1,2008 8:56am
last night the dude I work with and I got into a argument and he looked at me and said "don't make me greyhound you!" and I was like fuck, that's term should win every argument now.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 1,2008 12:40pm
the suspect's name is Vince Weiguang Li of Edmonton, Alberta. 40 years old. His victim was like half his age.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 1,2008 3:33pm
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/08/01/canada.beheading/index.html

this is the article on the suspects trial. they are performing an autopsy today. apparently the cause of death isn't evident. the shitty thing is that this guy will get a slap on the wrist due to insanity, when clearly he is maniacal and should strapped in a strait jacket and thrown in a padded room for the rest of his miserable life.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 1,2008 4:09pm

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Aug 1,2008 7:38pm
deadlikemurf said[orig][quote]
i heard the kid was listening to mayhem.

actually no, he was probably listening to ICP...

here's the kid's myspace profile...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...user.viewprofile&friendID=108390479

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Aug 1,2008 7:59pm
pam said[orig][quote]
If you've ever taken a Greyhound, this story won't surprise you at all.

Been there. Done that. When I was 17, I took the Greyhound bus from Burlington, VT to Boston to Worcester and back more times than I can count.

Some memorable stories include:

-Waiting outside the bus station in Burlington, VT at 2:00am during a snow storm with the only other person there being some ghetto thug who just got out of jail and was talking to his baby's mama on the pay phone.

-3 hours of being stuck sitting next to some 40-something alcoholic guy who brought a case of beer on the bus with him, was throwing back beers left and right, and felt the need to hit on me even though I was only 17.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 1,2008 9:07pm
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...user.viewprofile&friendID=108390479

it's actually kinda sad to read that.

bad taste or no, he was only a kid. :o(

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Aug 1,2008 9:08pm
pictures or it didn't happen.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 3,2008 1:45pm
TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 3,2008 1:51pm
Cannibalism is so retro.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 6,2008 1:56pm
"Greyhound has scrambled since the incident to remove advertising billboards promoting the relaxation of bus travel. The ads carried the slogan, "There's a reason you've never heard of bus rage".

ahaha.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080806/od_uk_...g;_ylt=As0r26FJtb_3rkrGupYmCkDtiBIF

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 6,2008 2:04pm
suddenly the Fung Wah bus seems wicked safe

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 6,2008 2:14pm
Fung Wah's new ad campaign could be -

"At least you wont get beheaded on our bus line!"

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Aug 6,2008 2:21pm

by another passenger anyway

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 6,2008 2:27pm
well the suspect IS a Chinese immigrant. Hmmm...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 6,2008 2:37pm
contagion said[orig][quote]

by another passenger anyway

that would be a disclaimer in fine print.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Aug 6,2008 2:42pm

suddenly everyone here has a conscience. completely surprised no one here has gone nuts with photoshops of the guys painted icp face.

toggletoggle post by OcheyO at Aug 6,2008 2:43pm
well yeah.. the thirty or forty stab wounds couldn't have done it. LOL

toggletoggle post by Mess at Aug 6,2008 4:04pm
i demand victims photoshopped icp fag face images now!

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 6,2008 4:32pm
This was the killer's website:

http://www.jews-did-911.com/

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Aug 6,2008 4:51pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

don't think so, killers name is Vince Li:

Registrant:
Talmud Burner Ltd.
Mohel Hunter
P. O. Box 7*
Mt. Judea, AR 72655
US
Email: jewlessworld@live.com

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 6,2008 6:39pm
I am sure he used his real name.

What kind of name is "Mohel Hunter"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohel

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 6,2008 7:17pm

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 7,2008 10:06am

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Aug 7,2008 10:08am
porphyria said[orig][quote]
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

don't think so, killers name is Vince Li:

Registrant:
Talmud Burner Ltd.
Mohel Hunter
P. O. Box 7*
Mt. Judea, AR 72655
US
Email: jewlessworld@live.com

err...quite.

http://www.splcenter.org/

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][12:30:16pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02369 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]