New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> demondave hosting a metal show on WRIU Friday at midnight (07/25/2008) - war kult backwards sampling religious sermons black death thrash insanity by demondave on Jul 25,2008 2:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 25,2008 2:15am

I'm hosting a show on WRIU Friday at midnight (07/25/2008)

Unlike the show I just did last week, I have time to get some stuff together and this should be a good one. It goes from midnight to 3 am, and I have an insane mix of sermons - latin masses - zombie apocalypse samples - preachers and satanic masses.

A mix of black death and really heavy on the war cult bands. I really enjoyed everyone's suggestions in that War Kult thread a few months ago, and found a lot of good stuff, and this should show my fucked up take on all of it.

I'm filling in for the regular DJ who is away.

http://www.wriu.org

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2008 6:21am
I don't think I have a show. maybe I'll be there.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 25,2008 10:08am
cool

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2008 10:31am
I listened last week. maybe I will code it up so that you can add your playlist.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 25,2008 9:43pm
I'm getting my shit together - this should be good

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 25,2008 11:15pm
on my way

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 12:51am
listening, but you played something nu-metal?

toggletoggle post by .......... at Jul 26,2008 3:58am
amazing fucking show. luckily i saw this thread at 11:55....so I heard the whole thing.

total blasphemous zombie fuckin' holocaust! really cool samples in between songs from all sick zombie and horror movies...evil shit.

I haven't listened to Wriu or the radio for that matter since the old days of The Metal Cage and Sonic Fury.

Good to hear some real black/death/thrash on the radio again! Will you be doing any more shows?????

Killer work demondave!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2008 4:01am
I had it on all night too, but it was quiet. it has been industrial for 2 hours.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 26,2008 5:21am
man am I tired.

Industrial? I did play a long (20 min) song by Bunker doing an industrial/death version of a long Burzum song.

I'm going to bed. time for some snoozing....

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 26,2008 4:27pm
Hey - now I'm awake. Funny how lack of sleep makes everything get taken literally.

I'm going to put up a playlist , and try to post links to an mp3 to the show.

I am doing one more show the week after NEDF. I think I am going to go all out on that one.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 1,2008 9:15pm

I'm going to put up a playlist tomorrow and try to put up mp3s

I'm hoping to do a show Friday the 8th. I'm planning to go to the Deathfest preshow and duck out early and go to The radio station. If it works out, I am doing a three hour black metal dark ambient show totally dedicated to the Black Legion scene (Les Legions Noire) in France. (Well, mostly the Black Legion and some other related French Black Metal bands.) They had a cool thing going with both raw black metal and a really varied experimental ambient underground scene.

Anyway, I'll see how it goes.

toggletoggle post by .......... at Aug 2,2008 3:09pm
if i don't hear some Dzlvarv and Haemoth I will be severely disappointed!

some Brenoritvrezorkre would kill as well.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Magik filled Orgy
[default homepage] [print][8:28:33pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01276 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]