New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So how was C.I.M? by grizloch on Jul 23,2008 8:21am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 23,2008 8:21am
people that went?
people that didnt went?
people that wish they went?
people that wished the didnt went?

particular bands of interest:
Idiom (how did people react to these guys?)
Cerebral Bore
Holocausto Cannibal
Sarcolytic
Incantation (were they better with the original lineup... cause when I saw them it was a total snoozefest)
Pyrexia
Devourment (did they do anything that should make me angry for missing this set?)
Brutal Truth
Waco Jesus
Mortal Decay (did they have a singer this time?)
Origin (how was longstreth?)
Massacre

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 2:34pm edited Jul 23,2008 2:47pm
SARCOLYTIC and INHERIT DISEASE stole the show. MONSTROSITY, ATROCIOUS ABNORMALITY and CARDIAC ARREST were awesome too and of course GOREALITY.

IDIOM were cool, they did VOIVOD and MACABRE cover songs.

CB were good, but every song sounded the same, HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL didn't play. SARCO crushed!!! I met Jon Zig and got pics.

INCANTATION was not any kind of "original" anything, John McEntee and Ash Tomas from ESTUARY did vocals and they played "OTG" beginning to end even doing the 'Eternal Torture' bonus track.

PYREXIA were disappointing, but I only caught the last 3 songs, 1 being off of HatredAngerAndDisgust. DEVOURMENT'S bassist, The Captain, wears a horse head on stage at times and they did the original verssion of 'Babykiller' and sent that to Wayne Knupp. Mister Mike Majewski bought an EMBALMER hat and wore it the 1st 2 days also, cool.

BT were kinda lame, the crowd was thin for them too.

WACO JESUS has a great stage gimmick where they all dress up in cock-rock shirts, MOTLEY CRUE, POISON, RATT, etc. and pretend they're rock stars.

MORTAL DECAY didn't play any old stuff at all, their vocalist was good.

ORIGIN killed and MASSACRE were great, Kam's stage banter was hilarious, talking about how he's a "Chink" with a small penis.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 3:03pm

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 23,2008 3:24pm
did HC cancel a while before? I dont remember hearing about it, but I dont remember much these days... they were definitely in my top 3 bands I wanted to see there

Idioms internet songs sounded cool, would like to see them out here

Incantation puts me to sleep, as does MT without a singer (which is the only way I've ever seen them)

Devourment is always a blast, I cant wait to make a weekend of it after nedf, they should really play more shows on this pseudo weekend warrior tour so I can follow them around like a homo

...thats not Waco Jesus' gimmick, they are just THOSE guys... well, sort of, super cool guys at any rate, we merch boothed it with them at mwff in milwaukee, pretty cool for dudes who sell their shirts for 25 bones

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 23,2008 4:13pm
$25 for a Waco Jesus shirt?! They were $10 at LA Murderfest and CDs were only $5!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 4:47pm edited Jul 23,2008 4:47pm

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 6:52pm

toggletoggle post by Grizloch   at Jul 23,2008 7:37pm
so whats the story with goratory hats? any left?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 8:35pm
Oh man! The Reeetards on the Reeelapse board are killing it!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 23,2008 8:36pm
I have 1 green L-XL in stock and i ordered 24 more orange and 24 more green, i will have 6 S-M and 18 L-XL of each color.

They'll be in by the end of next week, so if you order they will go out the day they get here.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 24,2008 8:08am
how much? and will there be Devourment hats?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 24,2008 10:06am edited Jul 24,2008 10:08am
They are on the website:

http://www.pathosproductions.com/

Not sure on the DEVO hats yet.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 24,2008 10:32am
i thought you were going to ask people to rate the food..

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 25,2008 12:09am edited Jul 25,2008 12:12am
There was a good restaurant open until Midnight, one day I got a Turkey Pesto sandwich and the next day was a Chicken Chipotle Wrap.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Jul 25,2008 2:45am
The pizza at the venue is awesome. Plus biscuits and gravy is for breakfast everywhere. and Papa John's delievers to your hotel room.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2008 6:25am
you go to chicago and then the pizza you eat is papa john's? what the fuck!

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 25,2008 8:38am
psytoxia ate dunkin donuts pizza in chicago, we rule...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 25,2008 12:46pm edited Jul 25,2008 12:49pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][10:07:23am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01957 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]