New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> For anyone who truly believes that there should be a revolution... by Hoser on Jul 22,2008 7:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 22,2008 7:04pm
Start by reading this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

The Turner Diaries FTW.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 22,2008 7:05pm
Really good book, by the way.

toggletoggle post by Caddyshack at Jul 22,2008 7:07pm
pffffffft, yeah. Good book.

In Haiti

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jul 22,2008 7:28pm
I remember reading that when I was around 12 or 13. Really inspiring, and over the years I watched a number of things unfold that had been outlined in the story.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 22,2008 8:20pm
Caddyshack said[orig][quote]
pffffffft, yeah. Good book.

In Haiti

Ummmmmm.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This guy obviously didn't read the synopsis.

toggletoggle post by DEATH FIEND sli sli sli at Jul 22,2008 8:40pm
i remember reading a few excerpts of this in some army navy store one time and thinking, wow, what a huge steaming pile of bullshit.
but as a sci-fi fan, i gotta say hey, if fantasy is your thing keep worrying about the jews ordering their black minions to take your guns away,
meanwhile, the stupid white people that ACTUALLY own this country will keep handing over the ownership of this country to the chinese

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 22,2008 9:53pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Diaries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_%28novel%29

LOL, pretty anemic material but as a librarian I sure as hell wouldn't ban it, nor would discourage anyone from reading it. You have know the enemy.

check out
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intpro.jsp

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 22,2008 10:00pm
I prefer Clayton Bigsby's "Nigger Book", "I Smell Nigger" and his seminal novel, "Dump Truck"

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 23,2008 3:17am
add George Orwell's 1984 and Jim Goad's "The Redneck Manifesto" to the list. If you don't read The Redneck Manifesto without wanting to kill someone then you are a yuppie fag.

Throw in
Nietzsche's - Thus Spake Zarathustra and Bill Buford's - "Among the Thugs" for good measure. Can't forget "Apocalypse Culture" edited by Adam Parfrey

for the occult shape shifters I would sincerely reccomend "Book of Lies"-The Disinformation Guide to Magick and the Occult

There are so may great books out there of a "revolutionary" or "subversive" nature! Be on the look out for the Boyd Rice book- Standing In Two Circles

and Aleister Crowley aint no slouch...

Ware, nor of good nor ill, what aim hath act? .........Without its climax, death, what savour hath Life? an impeccable machine, exact .........He paces an inane and pointless path To glut brute appetites, his sole content .........How tedious were he fit to comprehend Himself! More, this our noble element .........Of fire in nature, love in spirit, unkenned Life hath no spring, no axle, and no end. His body a blood-ruby radiant .........With noble passion, sun-souled Lucifer Swept through the dawn colossal, swift aslant .........On Eden's imbecile perimeter. He blessed nonentity with every curse .........And spiced with sorrow the dull soul of sense, Breath life into the sterile universe, .........With Love and Knowledge drove out innocence, The Key of Joy is disobedience. (CROWLEY)

toggletoggle post by Kadooganglia at Jul 23,2008 6:16am
The%20true%20CNV said[orig][quote]
If you don't read The Redneck Manifesto without wanting to kill someone then you are a yuppie fag.

what the fuck kind of asinine statement is that? I don't want to read something that'll make me want to go out a-murderin', yeehaw.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 23,2008 8:32am
How about BRAVE NEW WORLD by Aldous Huxley?

Or maybe Plato, Herotodus, Tacitus, and Schopenhauer, whose writings make Macdonald/Pierce seem gentle on Jews, Negroes and hipsters.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 23,2008 9:07am edited Jul 23,2008 9:14am
modern man's penchant for egocentrifics have him forgetting the basic properties of physics...stay buried in books and black berries, chumps.
turn your gaze away from your self and concern your self with "things" existing only outside your self...we're getting closer to the end.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 23,2008 9:23am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
How about BRAVE NEW WORLD by Aldous Huxley?

Or maybe Plato, Herotodus, Tacitus, and Schopenhauer, whose writings make Macdonald/Pierce seem gentle on Jews, Negroes and hipsters.

Herodotus was well-known to hate hipsters, that's true.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 23,2008 9:26am
ok...so, one racist asshole writes a book about revolution so it's objectively a bad thing?

I don't know if you know this but...America kinda had to use that whole Revolution thingy way back when

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 23,2008 10:06am
corpus_colostomy said[orig][quote]
modern man's penchant for egocentrifics have him forgetting the basic properties of physics...stay buried in books and black berries, chumps.
turn your gaze away from your self and concern your self with "things" existing only outside your self...we're getting closer to the end.

..yet focus on the self got us here

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 23,2008 10:07am
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
I don't know if you know this but...America kinda had to use that whole Revolution thingy way back when

And we do now, perhaps, but a revolution made of people who can't agree will be a 100% FAIL LOL very shortly

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 23,2008 10:09am edited Jul 23,2008 10:10am

..yet focus on the self got us here

which 'self' brotha?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 23,2008 10:14am
[Jul 23,2008 10:07am - Conservationist]

brian_dc said:I don't know if you know this but...America kinda had to use that whole Revolution thingy way back when

And we do now, perhaps, but a revolution made of people who can't agree will be a 100% FAIL LOL very shortly

shrug

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 23,2008 10:17am
which 'self' brotha?

The self as preferences independent from an awareness of their real-world consequences.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 23,2008 10:49am

this is exactly the issue. its not like the revolutions of the past where everyone had only one cause to fight for. it would take a disaster of biblical proportions to unite all the conservatives, liberals, right wingers, left wingers, bible thumpers, etc.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 23,2008 11:10am
I'm not sure why I shrugged at Conservationist's post now that I read it again...I actually completely agree with it.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 23,2008 11:13am

Hmm, is that way America divided into colonies, and then still were separate after gaining independence, were bound by the Articles of Confederation (which were weaker than shit) and to this day still have many qualms regarding state vs. federal rights?

You seem like you're well read, but if you think pre-American citizens were even close to in agreement at the beginning of the Revolution than ut-oh.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 23,2008 11:22am
I do believe that if Americans could all assemble in one townie bar, turn their caps backwards and sing along with the house band to Rage Against the Machine's 'Killing in the Name Of" than the amount of ridiculous angst created could overthrow governments.

"Fuck yooooooooooou, I won't do what you tell meeeeeeeehhhh!"

Get dem middle fingaz in the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 23,2008 11:24am
The American revolution figured out its ideology second, and its objective first. There were many reasons to break free from Britain. One of the major ones was that being ruled by someone three months away via post, who had no idea what life in the colonies was like, was always awkward. But the major factor was financial: taxes, low degree of services provided... the main reason every colony ultimately wants to be "free."

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jul 23,2008 11:46am
That and the fact that our diplomatic abilities in France were expectedly advantageous.

And if we are assessing revolutionary strength based on objective (as America did succeed) than any group united in not wanting to be governed by a certain principle are in agreement, but their methods and positions on how things should be restructured will most likely not be 100% in agreement (hence Checks and Balances).

I don't know, I just thought that previous statement was a tad bit ambiguous. I'm gonna live in Belarus anyways and raise turkeys.

toggletoggle post by Kadooganglia at Jul 24,2008 11:38am
HOORAY FOR TALKS ABOUT REVOLUTION AND TAPPING INTO YOUR SUBCONCIOUS ON THE INTERNET

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][11:29:21am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01394 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]