Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hydroxycut by The true CNV on Jul 22,2008 4:36am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 22,2008 4:36am
Popped 3 of these things and I feel like I jus snorted 10 rails... How the fuck is this for sale at Wal Mart?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 22,2008 8:11am
I saw the comercial for these. remember when you could buy effedrine every where?

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 22,2008 8:18am edited Jul 22,2008 8:20am
stuff is absolutely terrible for you..you will loose weight but you will also, among other things, shrivel your adrenal glands to the extent that they resemble old raisins...atrial fibrillation is cool too. why not just get a 40 bag of good cocaine..its prob safer and more effective. and why are you suprised that you can buy this at wally mart? 3 isles down are the glocks and black powders...

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 22,2008 8:35am
That shit is bad. If you are trying to cut weight, I recommend taking chromium piccollinate (I may have spelled that incorrectly). It's an amino acid that has been proven to remove fat from muscle. I've been on it for a couple months down and I'm down from 260 to about 246. Also take a fiber supplement -- regular shitting definitely helps too.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 22,2008 8:42am
this crazy old guy I work with has multiple jars of effedrine that he bought before the FDA banned the sale of it. he also got them in China or something, not sure. guys popping them all the time while drinking 10 cups of coffee a day. heart attack anyone?

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 22,2008 8:46am
chrom pic is not an amino acid, its a combo of chromium 3 and picolinic acid.
its basically a metal complex that people debate weather or not it has value in trace amounts. some heads say its the bomb, others say its responsible for dna / cell mutation...which can set the stage for cancer. the so called experts are divided...but i'd stay away from the shit. FDA = bag o' shit.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 22,2008 8:48am
wanna get really juiced? brew some ma huang tea alkaloids...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 22,2008 9:24am
I wished I knew the FDA was banning ephedrine. I would have bought a bottle or two since after a week of 2-3 hours of sleep a night, it's night to take the edge off the sleeplessness.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jul 24,2008 12:25am
I take Hydroxycut and honestly, it doesn't do anything. I have high tolerance.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Jul 24,2008 12:31am
Hydroxycut has that one before/after where the pink bikini girl looks way better fatter.

The dude in the labcoat who is obviously not a doctor looks like Mike from Rescue Me.

toggletoggle post by NoodleFace at Jul 24,2008 2:39am
Take Alli instead.. I hear that stuff absorbs a ton of the fat in your food and it just leaks out of your ass all day uncontrollably.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 24,2008 6:36am
ConquerTheBaphomet said[orig][quote]
I take Hydroxycut and honestly, it doesn't do anything. I have high tolerance.

my grampa smoked for 35 years and claimed it didnt do anything..then he died of cancer.

my uncle drank old grand dad hundred proof every night, he used to have what he called a 'high tolerance,' and although he claimed the booze didn't do anything to him, his liver shut down and so did he, soon after.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jul 24,2008 10:22am edited Jul 24,2008 10:23am
I don't think I'm going to die, corpus, haha. I don't really take it that often anyway.

toggletoggle post by Corpus_Colloid at Jul 24,2008 10:28am
your not going to die. i was just pointing out the flaws in your logic. even if you do die, you'll be seated by the right hand of the father. WIN.

toggletoggle post by Kadooganglia at Jul 24,2008 11:29am
ONLY THE KVLTEST OV THE KVLT BUY WEIGHT LOSS DRVGS FROM WAL MART

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 24,2008 12:38pm
I have an idea: go to the gym and eat a well-balanced diet if you want to lose weight. I've been off the horse for a while, but the last time I had a good run of exercise and good diet I went from 245 to 213 from November to January. And that's not even cutting out Taco Bell. Mmmmm...Taco Bell.

Also, it is a proven fact that people who stay moving throughout the day have better weight than people who go to the gym for 2 hours a day but sit at a desk for the rest of the day. If only I didn't enjoy shitty food so much, I would be heathy as fuck. Oh well, haha.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Jul 24,2008 12:38pm
ephedrine can't be used for these kinds of products in the US anymore so what's in that stuff nowadays?

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 3:06pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
That shit is bad. If you are trying to cut weight, I recommend taking chromium piccollinate (I may have spelled that incorrectly). It's an amino acid that has been proven to remove fat from muscle. I've been on it for a couple months down and I'm down from 260 to about 246. Also take a fiber supplement -- regular shitting definitely helps too.

I will check that out... Thanks for the info.

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 3:17pm
Been taking this Hydroxycut for a week combined with exercise. I have no appetite on this stuff so I hardly eat. When I do it's usually stuff with lots of protein.

Gone from 212 to 205

I'm just going to finish the bottle and quit. This shit gives you the fuckin jitters.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 24,2008 3:19pm
Damn, youre down to 205 uncle pauly?

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 3:31pm
Yesah... I wanna hit a mean and lean 190.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 24,2008 3:33pm
im 190-195 ish

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 24,2008 3:34pm
I would like to keep my muscle mass and go down to 175

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 24,2008 3:36pm
I just need to lose about 20 pounds and get rid of my moobs.

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 3:41pm
yes, I am waging war on ma moobs as well.

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 3:46pm
Lay flat on a weight bench with a barbell with light weights and extend arms fully then move your arms (still fully extended) back so the weight goes behind the head. Great for the moobs.

toggletoggle post by Corpus_Colostomy at Jul 24,2008 3:54pm
i have recently lost 12 pounds and im shreddin out...my secret?

question consumption, eat less..stay hungry, NEVER eat crap food, workout more, and dont believe all the science bullshit....because ultimately, 'labor omni vincit.'

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 24,2008 3:56pm
Yeah. All the pills and diet scams are all retarded. I've lost 45 pounds so far by eating less, not eating garbage and staying active. It's not that hard.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 24,2008 3:59pm
it's hard when you have free brownies at work and no money to afford anything other than burritos from wal-mart.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 24,2008 4:00pm
It's called self-control. As far as the other, I have way less money than you, guaranteed.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 24,2008 4:02pm
LOL...diet pills? Hilarious.

toggletoggle post by Corpus_Colostomy at Jul 24,2008 4:03pm
go goya bro. can of beans? 99 cents. you can get creative..you just gotta want to.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 24,2008 4:09pm

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 24,2008 4:10pm
Fuck self control. Eat all the shitty food packed with preservatives, saturated fat, sodium, hormones, excess "sugars" (high fructose corn syrup, sucrose, etc.) and hundreds to thousands of calories you want! All you have to do is stick your fingers down your throat every time you eat and you'll never gain an ounce.

toggletoggle post by The true CNV at Jul 24,2008 4:19pm
Wait, ain't cocaine the dietary supplement of choice in Boston?

toggletoggle post by aril at Jul 24,2008 4:21pm
1 brownie to me is more important than gaining weight. i've been running every now and then and whathaveyou, but when there's brownies in front of my face, i'll fucking eat them. you only live once.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 24,2008 4:25pm
Any man who denies free brownies is not a man at all.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 24,2008 4:34pm
Gentlemen, Chicolini here may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 25,2008 10:44am
i can't gain weight no matter what i do. not that i want to, but even if i did i couldn't. i'll see myself out...

toggletoggle post by ernie at Jul 25,2008 11:29am
i want to try this shit only for hopes of catching a jittery buzz. is it expensive>?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Howling Carcinogenic Anubis
[default homepage] [print][3:33:49pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01735 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]