New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Naked and cleaning up pools of cat piss at 3:30am depreciation thread by the_reverend on Jul 1,2008 3:38am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 1,2008 3:38am
sick life!

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jul 1,2008 6:21am
My cat left a surprise in the living room the other day. Right after getting out of the shower, I stepped bare footed into a big pile of cat puke. There is nothing quite like the feeling of cold cat vomit squished between your toes when you're already running late for work.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jul 1,2008 7:22am
kinky

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 1,2008 9:53am
i hope you washed before getting into bed esp your hands

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 1,2008 11:42am
that's nothing. i was changing my daughter's diaper yesterday, and before i could get the new diaper on, she started shitting all over the place. it was hilarious.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 1,2008 11:48am
aahhhh.....how i miss waking up in the morning to cleaning up my cats puke.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 1,2008 1:13pm
fapfapfapfapfap

toggletoggle post by dftg at Jul 1,2008 1:14pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
that's nothing. i was changing my daughter's diaper yesterday, and before i could get the new diaper on, she started shitting all over the place. it was hilarious.

1baby1diaper.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 1,2008 1:14pm
when I woke up?
puppy pissed on my foot

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jul 1,2008 1:26pm
I appreciate how informative your title thread was.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 1,2008 1:39pm
thnx

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 15,2008 2:41am
ok... I set up 2 fucking litter boxes and they still pissed all over the floor.
what the fuck is wrong with these fucking cats.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 15,2008 7:08am
they just want to tell you how much they love peeing

on floors

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 15,2008 8:45am
I think our cat has colitis (sp?). We have to feed him special food (chicken) or else he has eternal butt mud. Still, he has "flare-ups" and throws up all over the place and shits on the floor. Last night I didn't get home until 7:30 and I had to deal with cleaning up puke and shit. I like my dogs -- they spend the day in outdoor kennels, so on the rare occasion they get sick, a hose works nicely.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jul 15,2008 8:48am
im having the having no car getting driven to work by my mother depreciation at the moment.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 15,2008 8:54am
Haha -- you mean you DON'T like seeing dear old mom bright and early on a work day?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 15,2008 9:09am
stop whining aaron...maybe if you cleaned out the litter boxes better...this wouldn't happen. You don't see me makign threads whenever i have to pick up cat puke, nor did i make one about getting home before you and cleaning up cat poop.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 15,2008 9:16am
maybe you should... if you do it in the nude.

it was cause that food made their poop terrible.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Jul 15,2008 10:24am
succubus said[orig][quote]
stop whining aaron...maybe if you cleaned out the litter boxes better...this wouldn't happen. You don't see me makign threads whenever i have to pick up cat puke, nor did i make one about getting home before you and cleaning up cat poop.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 15,2008 10:36am
Feed them tacos and lock them in the garage... it can be hosed out.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jul 15,2008 11:48am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Haha -- you mean you DON'T like seeing dear old mom bright and early on a work day?

well considering i live with my parents once again i see them atleast once a day.. i guess it worked out bc she got her hair done and i only had once client.. i ate an eggplant and tomato wrap and now my belly hurts.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 15,2008 12:09pm
are you a hairdresser?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 15,2008 12:57pm
further reinforcement for my supreme hatred of felines

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 15,2008 1:24pm
our cat isn't bad at all, he understands the concept of the litter box. he just never shuts up. meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jul 15,2008 1:36pm
succubus said[orig][quote]
are you a hairdresser?

yupp.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Jul 15,2008 3:49pm
Burn them!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 18,2008 1:43am
OMG... I changed the fucking litter this morning and still PISS ALL OVER THE FLOOR. I must have just missed them do it cause as I shit (in the toilet), i'm watching to snake down the space between tiles.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jul 18,2008 1:48am
Light your cats on fire in front of Pam.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 19,2008 12:36am
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! FUCKING PISS ALL OVER THE PLACE A FUCKING AGAIN. WHAT THE FUCK!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2008 12:37am
lulz

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jul 19,2008 10:06am
Martins said[orig][quote]
Light your cats on fire in front of Pam.

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Jul 19,2008 2:41pm
Rev are they male? Males will mark territory by pissing and or spraying. Also are they fixed? My girl has many cats and is also fostering a mother and 5 kittens. We've observed the mother lately peeing in the same corner. If you have multiple cats, maybe get another box or it may have a urinary tract infection. Hope you figure it out because cats peeing is genuinely disapointing.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jul 21,2008 2:47am edited Jul 21,2008 2:49am
http://www.hsus.org/pets/pet_care/our_pets...ts/solving_litter_box_problems.html

There are a lot of reasons why your cats would pee outside the box. At least they're peeing in the same place, and at least it's near the box. It could always be worse.

I don't know if you have a covered litter box or not, but those can help sometimes. My cat is stupid and has bad aim. She will walk into the box, squat down to pee, and the whole urine stream will end up on the floor or the wall. Then, she turns around all confused wondering why the pee isn't inside the box. I had to get her a litter box with a cover. Every now and then, she would pee out the little doorway to get in the box, and there would be a puddle on the floor in front of her litter box. Sometimes, she would try to bury it by kicking tons of litter onto the floor. Now, she has a covered box with a flappy kitty door on it... and no more kitty pee on the floor.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jul 21,2008 2:50am
Oh yeah. This is my kitty. She will eat your soul.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Jul 21,2008 8:40am
my new cat came litter trained. all i had to do was put the litter in the box. it's funny cause at the house he use to live in, he use to shit and piss behind the owner's bed. my dog still has trouble controlling her piss though and she's almost 3 years old.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 21,2008 9:40am
they are fixed and the female does it...it's because aaron doesn't clean the box enough and/or doesn't get enogu attention. i have a feeling when he gets home from his radio show..this thread will get bumepd by him...and not because i was lazy but because the pee occured AFTER my last pee.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 21,2008 10:31am
the litter box is spot-less. when they pissed most of the times I posted here it was spot less. at one point, it stank because of diarrhea from the new food that you bought them. Also during that time, I had 2 litter boxes which were both SPOTLESS and they still pissed outside.

I'm assuming that the female is the one doing it, but I think you were the only one that caught her in the act a year ago.

When you claim that it happened "after" your last pee, you must have just not noticed it. the amount of piss that was there would have taken 2 or 3 cats to produce in such a short time. there was just too much. I couldn't have even peed that much.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 21,2008 12:13pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
our cat isn't bad at all, he understands the concept of the litter box. he just never shuts up. meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

Hahahahaha...

Rev, look into a urinary tract infection, as has been mentioned before. Especially if they're male - that can kill a male cat.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 21,2008 12:15pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
When you claim that it happened "after" your last pee, you must have just not noticed it. the amount of piss that was there would have taken 2 or 3 cats to produce in such a short time. there was just too much. I couldn't have even peed that much.

I hereby submit the theory that Carina is trying to frame the cats for this. Just a thought.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 21,2008 12:29pm
HAH!

ps to aaron: your definition of spotless is NOT spotless
hahaha

toggletoggle post by Mess at Jul 21,2008 3:35pm
here's my hellcat

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 21,2008 3:51pm
cleaning up baby shit depreciation.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jul 21,2008 5:15pm
fuck ass

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jul 21,2008 6:52pm
OK.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2008 6:52pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 11,2008 3:40am
yeah, welcome home reverend TO CAT PISS!!!

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 11,2008 9:16am
POST PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 15,2008 1:44am
YEAH, CAT PISS ONCES A FUCKING GAIN. I FUCKING LOVE DEALING WITH THIS SHIT WHEN I HAVE 1000 SHITTY PICTURES TO ASS THROUGH. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Aug 15,2008 1:46am
LOL

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 15,2008 6:53am
One time we were all getting shitty drunk and stoned, and a friend of mine passes out, then wakes up with a start and lurches into the bathroom. Door open, hanging off the wall, he pisses all over the place, including the floor. We're like LOL we'll deal with that in the morning. He staggers back out, passes out on a sofa. We party for another few hours, most of us pissing off the balcony. Come four AM, he awakes with a start, staggers into the bathroom, and then comes out all surly, saying "Who the fuck pissed all over the floor?"

He was so drunk there was nothing we could do but rape him to death and stuff his pathetic remains into the nearest cistern, then burn our clothes and construct an alibi.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2009 11:49pm
EVERY FUCKING TIME i COME HOME THERE IS FUCKING PISS ON THIS ONE SET OF CURTAINS. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][6:54:07pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.02193 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]