New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Richard Brunelle released from prison by ZYKLON on Jul 1,2008 12:26am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ZYKLON at Jul 1,2008 12:26am
Richard Brunelle was released from the Zephyrhills Correctional Institution, located just north of Tampa, on June 21, 2008 after serving 14 months for cocaine possession.

Brunelle was in MORBID ANGEL from 1985 until 1992 and he appeared on the band's first two albums, 1989's "Altars of Madness" and 1991's "Blessed are the Sick". He returned to the group a couple of times — most notably in 1994 and 1998 — to help out with live work, but he never took part in any additional recording sessions with the band.

In a 2002 interview with Metal Side, Brunelle was asked why he left MORBID ANGEL. "I am no longer in MORBID ANGEL because we felt that it was time for me to move on," he replied. "There were some things that I could not see; I needed to explore a different path."

Brunelle formed PATHS OF POSSESSION in 1999 with Randy Butman (SILHAVEN), Jay Fossen and Erin "Goat" Fuller (CRYPTIC WINDS) and appeared on the group's indepdently released CD-R demo "Legacy in Ashes" in 2000.

toggletoggle post by ZYKLON at Jul 1,2008 12:29am

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 1,2008 12:54am

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 1,2008 3:54am
man Blessed Are The Sick is such a great album...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][4:00:39am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.00805 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]