New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> let me know what you guys think of this by secthammer on Jun 24,2008 11:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 24,2008 11:33am
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jbvo_hLqxQo&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jbvo_hLqxQo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

toggletoggle post by The Revealer at Jun 24,2008 11:34am
[YOUTUBE=type=addvideo&url=http://www.youtube.com/v/Jbvo_hLqxQo&hl=en]

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 11:34am
I do love html.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 24,2008 11:35am
on text...it appears to be blank

html?

toggletoggle post by The Revealer at Jun 24,2008 11:35am
Ack.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 11:36am

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 11:37am
You're welcome.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 24,2008 11:39am
thank you very much kind sir.

i'm working night shift so im basically a retard right now during the day without sleep yet

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 11:40am
This is pretty cool. I don't dig some of the music but your drumming is pretty impressive and I like some of the stuff you do.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 24,2008 11:43am
too chuggy? i get that a lot. im a mediocre guitarist so im pretty limited in that area haha

toggletoggle post by Godlessrob at Jun 24,2008 11:50am
Dude, bad ass, I like alot!

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 11:50am
Yes haha. Too chuggy. I just feel like people could do so much more with the guitar than chug on one string. Besides that, respect.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 24,2008 12:00pm
*stands up*
"Hello my name is anthony"

"hi anthony"

"I have a problem....im an addict...i chug"

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 24,2008 12:13pm
Also, I like that sample.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 24,2008 1:19pm
You're playing drums on this?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 24,2008 1:22pm
secthammer said[orig][quote]
too chuggy? i get that a lot. im a mediocre guitarist so im pretty limited in that area haha
seeing you fuck around on guitar at your house and hearing some of the guitar recordings you've done, i'd say you're not a mediocre guitarist and i'm sure you've gotten even better since i last heard you play. obviously you're a much better drummer than guitarist, but give yourself a bit more credit in the guitar department.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 24,2008 9:25pm
thanks ken, i really appreciate it, and ill admit for only being 3 years i am decent, and yeah i played drums and guitar on this to answer cigarette taster's inquiry

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jun 24,2008 10:00pm
i bet you couldn't do that without the burger king crown on

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jun 24,2008 10:23pm
that was awesome. i dug it.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 24,2008 10:35pm
Are you currently in a band?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 24,2008 10:39pm
Saweet dude......I dig it.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 25,2008 7:17am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said[orig][quote]

sorta...i'm working on this, nate johnson agreed to do vocals for this project and summon the insects has offered for me to play with them. i'm also recording and playing drums on the new Rex Mundi release which will be coming out on the Ajna Offensive (Deathspell Omega, Abigor, endstille, funeral mist. I was thinking of trying out for Hive Smasher but between all that, recording, graphics, and my new job i don't think ill be able to have time unfortunately. They're really cool and talented guys

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 25,2008 7:37am
Theres a much much higher quality mp3 for the download, sounds way better than shitty j00t00b quality

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b1d2337a-251a-4cd2-8bfa-32b582e45ad2/and-now

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 25,2008 8:35am
play faster

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 25,2008 2:55pm

sorta...i'm working on this, nate johnson agreed to do vocals for this project and summon the insects has offered for me to play with them. i'm also recording and playing drums on the new Rex Mundi release which will be coming out on the Ajna Offensive (Deathspell Omega, Abigor, endstille, funeral mist. I was thinking of trying out for Hive Smasher but between all that, recording, graphics, and my new job i don't think ill be able to have time unfortunately. They're really cool and talented guys

Yeah, I was gonna ask you to try out for HYEO. If you know anyone as good as you, send em our way.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 25,2008 3:47pm

what about pathogenic, cadaveryne, and that other project you were doing with a pathogenic dude?

toggletoggle post by ........ at Jun 25,2008 6:53pm
the chuggy mosh shit is boring...

all the fast brutal shit sounded great...

less mosh....more brutality.... groove is for wimps!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jun 25,2008 8:02pm
The chug in the beginning....are those triplets on both guitar and bass drums? Quick feet if they are. This sounds fun as shit to play. Not big on tha mosh either but it is put together very well. Enjoyable.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 26,2008 7:21am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]

what about pathogenic, cadaveryne, and that other project you were doing with a pathogenic dude?

pathogenic fizzed into nothing once again, sheduling conflicts and reliability issues with some members...i'll probably retain the myspace for this new stuff.

Cadaveryne...had a few practices, seemed to get ready for shows then we just kinda stopped practicing, i guess tony had some shit going on, but We're going to try real hard for the summon the insects stuff

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Jun 26,2008 7:23am
........ said[orig][quote]
the chuggy mosh shit is boring...

all the fast brutal shit sounded great...

less mosh....more brutality.... groove is for wimps!

for the groove i was going for less of xmoshxcorex and more of meshuggah but i guess i failed at that haha mohwell!

next one im working on, beginning is chuggy....but more of a brutal style chug than mosh style chug. catch my drift? anyways, i'll be sure to post that once it's finished

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][6:56:43am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.03664 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]