Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bostons Dead HELP by bludgawd on Feb 4,2004 1:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Feb 4,2004 1:49pm
I know I posted this in the other thread already but figured I'd post on it's own thrread in case anyone missed it....

Bany chance does someone have a guitar cab and bass rig they might want to hook us up with for the night? My drummer's wife is working late which means we will be down one vehicle and all our shit won't fit in my minivan. We are hoping to just take the drums and other minor essentials. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. If not we'll make room but it'll be friggin tight. Thanks guys!

Also, Rev I have another couple discs for you too so catch up with me at the show!!

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Feb 4,2004 1:58pm
were in the same situation sorta

we have a saturn station wagon and a saturn car

in the wagon we fit
bass drum, drum hardware box, floor tom, rack tom, kick pedals, cymbols, sticks, my guitar rack, 1 jackson guitar in one of those huge cases and 2 2X12 cabs + me and my drummer

in the car we fit
bass cab, bass head, bass, 1 floor tom, snare 1 rack tom my back up guitar + bassist and wife

i'd love to bring my 4X12's and heads but i can't fit em

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Feb 4,2004 2:05pm
heh, normally we have a decent secondary car to fit the rest but like I said the drummers wife is working, oh well if we have to we will cram in.... we all need fuckin big ass vans, maybe tanks even!

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Feb 4,2004 2:08pm
if you can bring your bass amp and let me bassist use it you can use my 2 2X12 guitar cabs

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 4,2004 2:11pm
no you dont... get a 91-96 chevy caprice, buick roadmaster, or oldsmobile station wagon. i have a 91 caprice wagon and i can hold ALL of my bands equipment no problem. i can still see out the rear window PERFECTLY. only paid 500 bucks for it too. you can get them really cheap for the most part. and they are reliable and i know for a fact that the 305 V8 can go for about 400-450 miles from full until you need to refill the tank (all highway miles). very fuel efficeint on the highway. they get 25 miles to the a gallon on the highway. 16 in the city. awesome cars. where and when is this show anyway? i could let you guys use my bass rig if its like tomorrow or friday or something. only problem being that im 18 and o'briens is 21+ but yeah... let me know the details

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Feb 4,2004 2:17pm
Jim, I just talked to the drummer and we're going to try and wong it and stuff what we can, unless someone offers up something... do the guys from Teratism and Dissector post here?

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Feb 4,2004 2:22pm
ok man

rarely do they post but yea on occasion they do

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at Feb 4,2004 2:23pm
cool deal, if by chance we can make our stuff fit I'll ask our bassist if you guys can use something if you can't fit it and we can...

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Feb 4,2004 2:29pm
okies

toggletoggle post by Dissector at Feb 4,2004 5:01pm
Yeah, I post. Chances are my guitarist has to leave right after our set or we would definately help you out. But I'm like 95% sure he needs to leave.

I won't really know until tomorrow and by then its probably too late.

Sorry guys. I'll check here tomorrow anyways as soon as I find out.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 4,2004 5:58pm
teratism doesn't have a bassist

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Addicted Morbid Placenta
[default homepage] [print][9:29:09am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.03486 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]