New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dog rape attempt goes astray by the_reverend on Feb 4,2004 12:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 4,2004 12:22pm

http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8579692%5E13762,00.html

Dog rape attempt goes astray
From correspondents in Bangkok
February 4, 2004

A THAI man was mauled when he drunkenly tried to rape a dog which fiercely resisted his advances, news reports said yesterday.

Police in Samut Prakan province, on Bangkok's southeastern fringes, told the Thai Rath newspaper that Toryip Rawang, 33, had been drinking heavily with friends before Monday's incident.

Toryip was questioned by police after residents of the area notified local authorities when they saw the bloodied man walking along a road.

He told police he noticed a brown female stray dog wagging its tail and "acting sexy" and pulled it into some tall grass by the roadside.

But the dog resisted, biting him on his face, chest and arms before he gave up his attempt and tried to stagger home.

Under further questioning Toryip admitted to previously raping three dogs while he was under the influence of alcohol.

He told police he always became aroused when he drank heavily but did not have enough money to pay a prostitute.

Police said Toryip had been given a rabies shot and was not charged with a crime, but he had fled his home in an apparent effort to avoid public ridicule.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Feb 4,2004 12:24pm
that's just sad. sad.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 4,2004 12:25pm
actually it's pretty funny
now if only people getting raped could maul their attackers

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 4,2004 12:29pm
hahaha, I second that to the point of infinity

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Feb 4,2004 1:33pm edited Feb 4,2004 1:33pm
...well... if the dog was "acting sexy". What a tease.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Feb 4,2004 2:03pm
Yeah, I bet the dog was totally asking for it, hanging around on all fours and wearing a collar like that... what a slut.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 4,2004 9:17pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
Yeah, I bet the dog was totally asking for it, hanging around on all fours and wearing a collar like that... what a slut.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][1:10:28am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00840 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]