New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> OMG the earth is rotating into the sun by the_reverend on Jun 8,2008 12:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 12:19pm
cant go work out today cause it's so hot out. all im doing is laying on the ground sweating. i cant believd carina is sitting on the couch.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 12:22pm
im am l.aying on a hardwood floor with the laptop and a fan. This is one of the few times I wish I was skinny.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jun 8,2008 12:28pm
me, I'm mclovin' it

I'd rather be hot than cold.

New fucking England, man.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 12:33pm
Cold > hot.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 8,2008 12:34pm
Dude...
its 103 and 98% humidity here.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 12:36pm
I've also wondered....does 100% humidity mean the air is water? Hmm...

*drowns*

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 8,2008 12:37pm
And I love it.
Because in November, it'll be 68 all day and night until May.

While youre all being gr1m, and everything kewl kewl else.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 8,2008 12:39pm
Martins said[orig][quote]
I've also wondered....does 100% humidity mean the air is water? Hmm...

*drowns*

hahahahaha

ya pretty much. 100% is rain so yeah, youre right in theory.

Heat index is where its really at tho! Its the 'wind chill' for hot.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 12:43pm
FUCK THE RAIN!

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 8,2008 12:45pm
Cold > hot.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jun 8,2008 1:11pm
powerkok said[orig][quote]
Dude...
its 103 and 98% humidity here.

boil water till it starts raining

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jun 8,2008 2:01pm
wicked fackin nice hey

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 4:27pm
mortalis said[orig][quote]
Cold > hot.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 4:29pm
after wading around in the water at the mouth of the harbor in ports, I'm at home with just a towel on and sweating my assneck to death

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 8,2008 5:09pm
I've also wondered....does 100% humidity mean the air is water?

No, 100% of carrying capacity

103 F / 98 Humidity here... AS NORMAL

Texas, Secede!

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jun 8,2008 5:33pm
We have got to stop burning fossil fuels. This Global Warming shit is getting out of control. It's about time that we had something to remind us about Global Warming because it's not like it is more a political issue than anything else...right?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 5:37pm
fuck clothes.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jun 8,2008 6:01pm
The summer sucks balls. You can't take off enough clothes to be comfortable. At least in the winter you can load on hoodies and shit and eventually get comfortable. I will never be convinced, there is nothing "nice" about this weather. Period.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 8,2008 6:19pm
I am in agreement. Summer sucks. Too many tourists, too few hunting seasons, and heat sucks no matter how you slice it.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 8,2008 6:34pm
Hungtableed said[orig][quote]
You can't take off enough clothes to be comfortable. At least in the winter you can load on hoodies and shit and eventually get comfortable.

exactly how i see it. fuck summer.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 8,2008 6:43pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
after wading around in the water at the mouth of the harbor in ports, I'm at home with just a towel on and sweating my assneck to death

what the hell is an assneck?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jun 8,2008 6:51pm
if you don't know you can't afford it

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 7:08pm
its what you put your asshat on..

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 7:27pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
I've also wondered....does 100% humidity mean the air is water?

No, 100% of carrying capacity

103 F / 98 Humidity here... AS NORMAL

Texas, Secede!

OMG REARRY?!

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jun 8,2008 8:23pm edited Jun 8,2008 8:24pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 8:31pm
margaritas and poison's greatest hits. that's what this weather needs.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jun 8,2008 8:51pm
fuck summer. living in coastal RI, the tourists come-a-flocking, and i hate it. nothing but traffic all because there people want to come to the beach. which is an action i refuse to take part in after working at one for 7 years.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 8,2008 9:14pm
Pires said[orig][quote]
fuck summer. living in coastal RI, the tourists come-a-flocking, and i hate it. nothing but traffic all because there people want to come to the beach. which is an action i refuse to take part in after working at one for 7 years.

Hahahahaha....dude you should see Hampton and RTye beach in NH. Talk about masshole tourists. Puerto Ricans galore with sideways hats galore. Locals up here avoid the beach at all costs...the massholes have ruined it.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jun 8,2008 10:28pm
we get PLENTY of providence guatamalans and nicaraguans that pack their 1992 toyota corolla's like ten deep down here and cant understand the concept of paying to park in a lot. they come at like 8 in the morn, and leave at 8 at night. its an all day event. with full squad soccer matches and plenty of latin music and dancing. and you'd figure you'd see one or two latin hotties, but nope! all fatties who ate too much rice throughout their life.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jun 8,2008 10:40pm
i got to work at 4.... had to hit a ride stop at about 4:30, and then sat outside of the ride for about 5 hours telling people the ride was closed, until the ride was fixed. then sat up in a tour for 45 minutes till my work closed...
all in all the day could have been worse.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 12:08am
get a sidekick so you can post here on days like that.

and now hoser is one of those asshole tourists that he bitches about.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jun 9,2008 12:19am
what sucks about this worst is

butt sweat

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jun 9,2008 1:58am
Hungtableed said[orig][quote]
We have got to stop burning fossil fuels. This Global Warming shit is getting out of control. It's about time that we had something to remind us about Global Warming because it's not like it is more a political issue than anything else...right?

FYI
-co2 has increased 31% in the past 200 years
-methane has increased 150% in the past 200 years 40% of which is from cattle farming
-Nitrous oxide has increased 16% in the past 200 years 60% from cattle and crop farming
-methane has a 72 times the global warming potential of co2 over a period of 20 years and decreases over time due to is short half life
-nitrous oxide has a 298 times the global warming potential of co2 over a period of 20 years
-Natural sources of carbon dioxide are more than 20 times greater than sources due to human activity.

So what im trying to say is that co2 and fossil fuels are not our number 1 issue. Im not saying go vegan but stop breeding disgusting amounts of fat wasteful and stupid animals to feed on and go hunt yourself some deer if you wanna. Its alot easier and more fun than giving up your car.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jun 9,2008 7:01am
thuringwethil said[orig][quote]
what sucks about this worst is

butt sweat

Girls butts don't sweat. we all know that.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Jun 9,2008 7:15am
sxealex said[orig][quote]

So what im trying to say is that co2 and fossil fuels are not our number 1 issue. Im not saying go vegan but stop breeding disgusting amounts of fat wasteful and stupid animals to feed on and go hunt yourself some deer if you wanna. Its alot easier and more fun than giving up your car.

right. we all need to hunt. that'll save the world

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jun 9,2008 7:26am
brad%20weymouth said[orig][quote]

wouldnt be my first choice but i say go for it and making hunting your method of sourcing meat

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 9,2008 8:06am
I'll take Fall and Winter over the wretched Summer anytime.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Jun 9,2008 8:33am
brad%20weymouth said[orig][quote]

wouldnt be my first choice but i say go for it and making hunting your method of sourcing meat

one deer will provide all the meat that you will need for almost a year. the only negative is draining a deer in your backyard, butchering the carcass, and storing the meat in a freezer.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 9,2008 9:03am
DrewBlood@Work said[orig][quote]
the only negative is draining a teenage prostitute in your backyard, butchering the carcass, and storing the meat in a freezer.

fixed.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jun 9,2008 9:08am
bought a $92 air conditioner from wall mart yesterday afternoon. best decision ive ever made in my life!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 9:13am
Nitrous oxide has increased 16% in the past 200 years 60% from cattle and crop farming
get some hippies on that shit stat.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 9,2008 9:13am
Pires said[orig][quote]
we get PLENTY of providence guatamalans and nicaraguans that pack their 1992 toyota corolla's like ten deep down here and cant understand the concept of paying to park in a lot. they come at like 8 in the morn, and leave at 8 at night. its an all day event. with full squad soccer matches and plenty of latin music and dancing. and you'd figure you'd see one or two latin hotties, but nope! all fatties who ate too much rice throughout their life.

Ah the memories...I lived in South County from 4 yo to 22 yo, and I so don't miss that. As much as I loved being 5 minutes from the ocean, I'll be happy to trade that for lack of loud brown people.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 9,2008 9:38am
Flourishing in the AC at work. wooooooo.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 10:01am
yeah... wow this is amazing.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 9,2008 10:17am edited Jun 9,2008 10:18am
DrewBlood@Work said[orig][quote]

one deer will provide all the meat that you will need for almost a year. the only negative is draining a deer in your backyard, butchering the carcass, and storing the meat in a freezer.

You can bring it to a butcher for that. A good butcher will prepare it however you want -- burger, steaks, etc. And all good rednecks have a chest freezer -- mine currently contains dead birds for dog training.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 9,2008 10:33am
this weather is perfect. i love blistering heat.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 10:38am
a chest freezer? a chest freezer? A CHEST FREEZER?!?! please tell me you are kidding. or are you just talking inside the house? what about the old one that is outside that doesn't work except in winter and you store mostly gatorade in? or the one outside the works that you got from a friend when they moved to a smaller apartment? unless you are a sell out redneck or something.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 9,2008 10:40am
wow, a Yeti that enjoy warm weather? I thought they like snow and the planet Hoth

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 9,2008 10:42am
bonerized

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 10:54am
snoodle this, bonerphile.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 9,2008 11:50am
a chest freezer? a chest freezer? A CHEST FREEZER?!?! please tell me you are kidding. or are you just talking inside the house? what about the old one that is outside that doesn't work except in winter and you store mostly gatorade in? or the one outside the works that you got from a friend when they moved to a smaller apartment? unless you are a sell out redneck or something.

Pffft. Mine is in the upstairs of my garage -- Mantown if you will. And it only holds dead things.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jun 9,2008 11:58am
Cold > hot.

For REAL. I wilt in this stuff, like, immediately. I'm definitely wired for the cold. (I'm the guy wearing shorts in March through November.)

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 9,2008 12:01pm
This ain't nothin'. When my dad worked for Enron in the 80s and we lived in Houston, every day it was 95 out and 10x more humid than it is here.

toggletoggle post by chillywillywongaface at Jun 9,2008 12:02pm
You need lose much pounds. Fat sweat rolls bad. Salad!

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jun 9,2008 12:02pm
Out in the sun for maybe 3 hours yesterday, helping my girlfriend's family open up the pool. All the freakin' skin on my barren, hairless head fell off. DAMN YOU, SOLAR RADIATION.

toggletoggle post by chillywillywongaface at Jun 9,2008 12:03pm
Texas no humid!

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 9,2008 12:05pm
oh, great. so when we're playing that show Friday you're going to look like a leper. sweett.

toggletoggle post by chillywillywongaface at Jun 9,2008 12:13pm
Ha,ha,ha! Where my lucky charms!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 12:19pm
i always ware protection outside. ive been burnt waaaaay too many times in the past

toggletoggle post by chillywillywongaface at Jun 9,2008 12:23pm
Why wear condom when enter world? Strange party fun time in your house.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 12:37pm
peeing in condoms.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 9,2008 12:54pm
the Earth is scrotating.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jun 9,2008 12:56pm
it' still not as nice as the pacific rim, but that's why I have a hoodie.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 9,2008 5:15pm
into car remove shirt.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 9,2008 6:39pm
I didn't want to leave work today because we have a.c. there.

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jun 9,2008 7:35pm
Fucking half an hour to get out of the parking lot today, no AC, and my work isn't the kinda place you can just bust outta your shirt in the parking lot. FUCKING DRENCHED.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 9,2008 7:43pm
There are too many people. We need a big war where 100 million people run at each other with axes, repeated day after day.

Why am I hard?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 9,2008 8:23pm
HOT ENOUGH FOR YA?

EH? EH?

*jews*

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jun 9,2008 11:25pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
*jews*

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jun 9,2008 11:28pm
get a sidekick so you can post here on days like that.

well you see... i don't have one of them cool do everything flip-shindig phones... and i wouldn't want to spend all that money on something like that, unless it was free.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Distorted Erotic Oasis
[default homepage] [print][2:46:50pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.05606 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]