New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> For the first time in my life... by Joshtruction on Jun 8,2008 7:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 7:33am
all my hair is long enough to be tied back into a pony tail! This has me excited. Been growing for a year. Average is about an inch per month. The heat makes me want to chop it but I really want to keep the long hair for a while to get some quality head banging in!!

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 8,2008 9:25am
I can do 1-3 inches per week...

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 8,2008 9:59am
Joshtruction said[orig][quote]
all my hair is long enough to be tied back into a pony tail! This has me excited. Been growing for a year. Average is about an inch per month. The heat makes me want to chop it but I really want to keep the long hair for a while to get some quality head banging in!!

bro i love you but these kinds of posts are unacceptable.

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Jun 8,2008 10:03am
i've been growing my hair since october, i'm just in that awkward mess of hair stage, shit grows so slow.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 10:07am
corpus_colostomy said[orig][quote]

some slack must be cut. I woke up at 4:30am on a sunday. I was going out of my mind with boredom.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 8,2008 10:16am
damn, I miss having long hair. mine was about mid-back at one point, now it's pretty much shaved.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 8,2008 10:23am
corpus_colostomy said[orig][quote]

some slack must be cut. I woke up at 4:30am on a sunday. I was going out of my mind with boredom.

tru. i had the same thing last week, except i shaved my head..out of boredom of course. having long hair sucks. it's cool because you ARE more interesting on stage, cougars love it, etc. but it's not worth all the hassle.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 10:32am
I'd be stoked if I could play a show with my long hair right now. I'll admit 80% of having long hair sucks ass.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 8,2008 10:33am
lest i remind you what band you should currently be the 2nd guitarist for.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 10:35am
I was almost ready to say something about that, then got my car impounded leaving me wheel less again.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 8,2008 10:37am edited Jun 8,2008 10:40am
"If it wasn't for bad luck, you know, I wouldn't have no luck at all." - Albert King.

no stress bro. somewhere in the back of my head i always have hope 'dino will get his crap together, bring back the fretless and bump blue up to 2nd axe. that would be heavy-weight slam..

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jun 8,2008 10:45am
Long hair is stupid. The only time I don't have it in a ponytail is when I play live and all it does is block my view of the fretboard. I want to cut it but I have such an attachment to it that I won't.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 8,2008 10:50am
it really is a gigantic pain in the ass, i'm glad i cut it off.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2008 11:47am
GET OLD GO BALD

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 8,2008 12:14pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
GET OLD GO BALD

its only a short matter of time now... My cousin was bald by his 21st bday. I'm doing alright about to hit 26 with no hair loss yet!

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 8,2008 12:18pm edited Jun 8,2008 12:23pm
I disagree. I actually enjoyed my long hair a lot; but, of course, it had its up and downs.
To me, there was nothing better than head banging with long hair. Yes, it took some time to take care of, but it was worth it. I didn't just grow it out because of headbanging - I believe the hair fit my personality better. Now that my hair is mega-short again, I find myself missing my long hair now and then.

Ahh, the good ol' Abaroth days..

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 12:28pm
I liked my long hair a lot. It took a lot of maintenance and was really annoying but I liked it. Towards the end it started to look dumb so now I have it at ear-or-so level. I feel like long hair isn't necessary to be brutal as hell.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 8,2008 12:51pm
it's also less likely you'll be taken seriously with long hair. it sucks that people are judgmental, but that's the way it is.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 8,2008 12:52pm
I love the feeling after you cut your hair when you try to headbang and your head feels a lot lighter.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 8,2008 1:07pm
been growing mine for 2 and a half years now. this is my 3rd time in my life doing the long hair thing, annoying as shit, but yet so rewarding.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 8,2008 1:31pm
...and a lot of chicks don't dig long hair.
at least non-metal chicks.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 8,2008 1:36pm
truth. and who wants metal chicks? 9 times out of 10 they are WHOARS

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 8,2008 2:29pm
Then:

Now:

Now > then

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jun 8,2008 2:49pm
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]
...and a lot of chicks don't dig long hair.
at least non-metal chicks.

false for me, all hoes that I've talked to about it think I look better with long hair.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 8,2008 3:05pm
www.returntothevidalsassoon.com

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 8,2008 6:03pm
mortalis said[orig][quote]
it's also less likely you'll be taken seriously with long hair. it sucks that people are judgmental, but that's the way it is.

this is true. alas, tis better to be the wolf in sheep's clothing.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jun 8,2008 6:04pm
Sweet, pony tails....they're not fucking queer or anything.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jun 8,2008 11:06pm
I've growing my hair out for 6 or 7 years, and it's only mid-back. My hair grows too slow, dammit.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jun 8,2008 11:16pm
I've never really had people have problems with my hair. (Well, aside from my grandma, but she has problems with everyone whose last name isn't Bush.)

And the ladies LOVE it. Except for fat chicks for some reason I don't get, but am not concerned enough about to investigate.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jun 8,2008 11:28pm
my long hair was amazing... i miss it sometimes.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Jun 9,2008 12:04am
Average is about an inch per month.

thats intense. 1/2 inch is av. growth of hair in a 28 day cycle

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 9,2008 12:21am
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

Now > then

i want that shirt

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Jun 9,2008 9:23am
my hair is too coarse to grow long. it just puffs out in an irish 'fro after about four inches.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 9,2008 9:36am
going on my 4th time growin out the locks

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 9,2008 9:40am
my hair is getting long again...I'm conflicted about the whole thing

most girls worth a damn don't give a fuck if your hair is long as long as you make them laugh and display a speck of confidence.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 9,2008 9:43am
^^ true; however, and trust me on this one, a good number of "normal" women enjoy shorter hair on men. this may be changing though... it seems more and more now that longer hair on men is becoming in style.
Criss Angel for example. Just kidding. He sucks..

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 9,2008 10:38am
aril said[orig][quote]
^^ true; however, and trust me on this one, a good number of "normal" women enjoy shorter hair on men. this may be changing though... it seems more and more now that longer hair on men is becoming in style.
Criss Angel for example. Just kidding. He sucks..
i think long hair is definitely more acceptable with the ladies these days. i think a lot of metalheads get laid because of their long hair, not in spite of it.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 9,2008 10:45am
i don't have enough patience to grow my hair. i tried, and after about 3 months i couldn't stand it any longer.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jun 9,2008 11:39am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

That's about as big as your dick is ever gonna get.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 9,2008 12:09pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said[orig][quote]
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

That's about as big as your dick is ever gonna get.

omg pwnd

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][2:35:40am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.05072 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]