New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> stealth bomber crash by the_reverend on Jun 6,2008 12:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 6,2008 12:00pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 6,2008 12:09pm
I want to kick that cameraman in the teeth.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 6,2008 12:12pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said[orig][quote]
I want to kick that cameraman in the teeth.

He pissed me off.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jun 6,2008 12:14pm
im sure it wasnt a cameraman per say...more like a guy in a room looking on a monitor and moving a joystick. That shits pretty tough to deal with im sure

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 6,2008 12:23pm
NO IT WAS THE CAMERAGUY HE SUCKS

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 6,2008 12:23pm edited Jun 6,2008 12:24pm
dertoxia said[orig][quote]
im sure it wasnt a cameraman per say...more like a guy in a room looking on a monitor and moving a joystick. That shits pretty tough to deal with im sure

Yeah that's the impression i got, but he can clearly move the camera at different speeds. Either he really sucks at it, or it was his first day. Also... ZOOM THE FUCK OUT. smarrgle.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jun 6,2008 12:23pm
Also, the crash is boring.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jun 6,2008 1:01pm
I hate boring crashes.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jun 6,2008 1:08pm
i remember this really old game i played on an old as shit tandy computer. it was a flight simulator type game. had this really tiny joystick. the best part of the game is if you moved the joystick really slightly then the plane would bank and whatnot......but if you moved the joystick juuuuuuust too much then it was as if you fuckin clobbered the thing and the plane would go into a barrel roll. also it was more impossible to land on a carrier than it was on top gun for nintendo.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jun 6,2008 1:08pm

theres the fucking thing.....i hate that little joystick so much

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Jun 6,2008 1:17pm
i remember this really old game i played on an old as shit tandy computer. it was a flight simulator type game. had this really tiny joystick. the best part of the game is if you moved the joystick really slightly then the plane would bank and whatnot......but if you moved the joystick juuuuuuust too much then it was as if you fuckin clobbered the thing and the plane would go into a barrel roll. also it was more impossible to land on a carrier than it was on top gun for nintendo.

I feel your pain, brotha. I've heard from airline pilots that flying an actual plane is 100 times easier than flying old-school MS Flight Simulator.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 6,2008 1:24pm
I'm pretty sure it's a computer controlled camera.
isn't that the beast that took out steve irvin?

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jun 6,2008 2:03pm
DYA%20/%20NLI said[orig][quote]

I feel your pain, brotha. I've heard from airline pilots that flying an actual plane is 100 times easier than flying old-school MS Flight Simulator.

i know right?? what the fuck, those pilots have it easy

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Bleeding Psychopathic Arch
[default homepage] [print][1:38:25pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01085 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]