New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So what if Chuck was gay? by Conservationist on Jun 1,2008 7:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 1,2008 7:04pm
Why are we all in denial that he died of AIDS? Celebrities constantly lie about their seropositivity, because they're afraid of being judged by homophobes.

We're not homophobic here, right? We can handle it if Chuck Schuldiner choked on ten million cocks, got anally rammed like Amadou Diallo, and then died as his immune system collapsed under gallons of pink frothy AIDS.

It's not like it makes us less of men.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jun 1,2008 9:03pm
i dont care how many dicks the creator of "Crystal Mountain", "The Philosopher", "Trapped in a Corner", and "Flesh and the Power it Holds" took up the ass. his music ruled.

if Soulja Boy wrote those songs, i would like him.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jun 1,2008 9:09pm
also, now im going to listen to like 4 hours of Death. thanks for reminding me.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Jun 1,2008 9:35pm
fags die

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jun 2,2008 12:59am
If I were to suggest that Sebastian Bach was a truer Metal Head with superior contributions to Metal than Conservationist, I wonder if he'd throw an asperger's-inflected tantrum?

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 9:58am
GoatCatalyst said[orig][quote]
If I were to suggest that Sebastian Bach was a truer Metal Head with superior contributions to Metal than Conservationist, I wonder if he'd throw an asperger's-inflected tantrum?

Actually, he came off as quite intelligent in the VH1 documentary. Weird choice of music but smart guy.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Jun 2,2008 10:00am
if he was gay, um, then apparently his love for caaaaack never got in the way of his shred-tasticness. kudos!

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse  at Jun 2,2008 10:01am
Death's cover of painkiller with the spot on highnotes is slowly making the most sense in the world......

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 10:22am
who cares - music is music.

why don't we all just reject the teachings of Plato because he was bi-sexual? same philosophy (no pun intended) in the regard; it's all just ignorant nonsense.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 2,2008 10:25am
ummm did i miss something here?

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 10:29am
People have been arguing for years about Chuck. "He's gay." "He's Christian." "He's a gay Christian fag who wore a kitten t-shirt in an interview."
I personally don't care what he was - Human, to me, is one of best and influential early 90s DM albums.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 2,2008 10:33am edited Jun 2,2008 10:34am
IMHO - those who are too concerned about other's sexual orientations usually have some kinda closet homosexually issues going on.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 10:37am
That's been said before.. a lot of homophobes usually have closet homosexuality and have a hard time coping with it.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jun 2,2008 11:12am
Death's album Human kicked some major ass.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 1:11pm
I agree; Human is the highpoint of death.

But it's more Cynic than Chuck ;)

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Jun 2,2008 1:13pm
I listened to Human yesterday. Incredible album, one of the only DM bands with thought provoking lyrics and subjects. I think its some pretty faggot shit to down one of the best extreme metal talents ever. Is there any grounds to all the gay talk? Or is it just another person who thinks being unnecessarily insensitive is super funny. Either way Death's music will be examined and listened to far into the future. And anyone who made stupid remarks when Miesko died, fuck them too.

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Jun 2,2008 1:14pm
cynic were a buncha faggolios too. whatever.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 1:15pm
Cynic were gods however.

Chuck = gay, grounds? Yes -- ask anyone backstage at the last Montreal show Death ever did.

I don't see why people see Chuck as so talented, since his band was one of the least death metal acts ever, and more rock than anything else.

Listen to Monstrosity instead.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 1:21pm
I've always preferred Atheist over Cynic and Death though... sorry !

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jun 2,2008 1:23pm
chuck is the marlboro man

oh wait..wrong board and wrong year for that

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Jun 2,2008 1:25pm
Cynic is too gay sounding. Human had cynic elements, but you can't beat the Chuck scream. I'm not totally into the fast jerk off virtuoso playing, gotta have some feeling.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jun 2,2008 1:28pm
Cynic was better on the demos... yet gay... certifiably so.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 2,2008 1:33pm
i think Conversationalist has a mighty crush on dear ole Chuck. can ya blame him though? dreeeeeamy.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 1:37pm
Cynic's Demo in '91 is awesome.
A little bit ago, someone posted the leaked Promo '08 from Cynic and said it sucked. I took a listen and it is indeed different... but I actually like it.
Maybe because it's somewhat like Gordian Knot...? (bill bruford FTW!)

toggletoggle post by mikeofdecrepitude at Jun 2,2008 1:44pm
Individual Thought Patterns > Human

toggletoggle post by mikeofdecrepitude at Jun 2,2008 1:45pm
Post "Spiritual Healing" = All essential Death material.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 2,2008 1:52pm
I encourage homosexuality in metal. I think you'd all be much cooler if you buttfucked each other regularly.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 2,2008 3:18pm
pam said[orig][quote]
I encourage homosexuality in metal. I think you'd all be much cooler if you buttfucked each other regularly.

And you're assuming we don't already?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 2,2008 3:21pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
pam said[orig][quote]

And you're assuming we don't already?

Oh, I assume...

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 4:03pm
aril said[orig][quote]

Maybe because it's somewhat like Gordian Knot...? (bill bruford FTW!)

Gordian Knot rules, at least the first one.

Atheist and Gorguts are probably far ahead of Cynic, and Demilich and Obliveon are as well. Don't forget Sadist ;)

http://www.anus.com/zine/music/gordian_knot/

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 4:45pm
I think it's awesome that they got Bruford to do drums with them.
Anything that has to do with King Crimson is going to be good.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 4:49pm
Try Fripp's solo work... amazing

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 2,2008 4:58pm
Fripp is awesome. Strange musician, heavily into the occult back in the day (not sure if he still is or what), and rarely performed interviews. He is the heart and soul of King Crimson - and the fact that 40 years later he's still writing music the way he is just blows my mind.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 2,2008 5:09pm
If you cloned yourself for the strict and sole purpose of buttfucking yourself, would that be gay?

*Closes clones cage.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jun 2,2008 6:35pm
aril said[orig][quote]
Fripp is awesome. Strange musician, heavily into the occult back in the day (not sure if he still is or what), and rarely performed interviews. He is the heart and soul of King Crimson - and the fact that 40 years later he's still writing music the way he is just blows my mind.

He's a personal hero. Overcame a lot of shit, but remained dedicated to art as more than entertainment; for him, it is sacred, and the results are evident.

He is also highly religious in a very cool way. For example, he is not a vegetarian, but insists that people recognize an animal gave its life for a meal, and demands some reverence accorded to that fact. Most of his guitar instructionals focus not on the guitar, or music, but on personal discipline and finding a sacred-ness to existence which to worship with music.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Puritanical Cannibalistic Domini
[default homepage] [print][12:22:48am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01707 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]