New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Celtics go to the finals!!!! by zyklon on May 30,2008 11:20pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by zyklon at May 30,2008 11:20pm
First time in 21 years motherfuckers!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at May 30,2008 11:21pm
It's all because a Garnett joined the team. Obviously.

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at May 30,2008 11:21pm
They couldn't beat Atlanta or Cleveland on the road, but they beat Detroit twice. Hah.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at May 30,2008 11:26pm
pam%20nli said[orig][quote]

Whatever nigga!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at May 30,2008 11:28pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
pam%20nli said[orig][quote]

Whatever nigga!

My brutha from another mutha!

toggletoggle post by zyklon at May 30,2008 11:31pm
It was a team effort Pam, not just Garnett, Pierce is the shit too

toggletoggle post by Dankill at May 30,2008 11:33pm
Celts in seven!

toggletoggle post by Deteriorot at May 30,2008 11:41pm
Celts will sweep the Lakers...Fuck Koby!!!

toggletoggle post by gurth at May 31,2008 2:13am
these niggers can jump high.

toggletoggle post by anthny on couch in VA at May 31,2008 3:44am
KG is the fuckin man, but Paul mothafuckin Pierce scored 27 points to close out this series tonight and came through in the clutch in Game 7 against the Cavs. TRUTH

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 31,2008 12:39pm
YES!!!

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at May 31,2008 1:35pm
KG was just the missing piece to the puzzle, that's all.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 31,2008 3:28pm
easily one of the greatest moments in my life.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at May 31,2008 3:41pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

your life must suck

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 6,2008 2:49pm
No one's mentioned the victory last night.

Also, the red sox fight was awesome. Coco's dodge was awesome.
I'd like to know why Youkilis and Manny got into a scuffle in the dugout though... strange. I mean, who'd wanna fight Manny?

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2008 3:04pm
anyone got any clips of the sox fight on the interwebz?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 6,2008 3:07pm
Joshtruction said[orig][quote]

your life must suck

haha actually my life fuckin rules right now. great job, hot gf, killer band, and the ability to witness the new golden age of boston sports.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 6,2008 3:07pm
Gomes, Crawford, and Iwamura are all huge pussies for hitting Coco when he was already being held by Navarro

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 6,2008 3:10pm
they're mascot is fuckin asshole too. i see the rays having the same kinda season as the Rockies last year - a strong run for the playoffs, a brush with glory, then a stomp into oblivion at the end of the year. this will be followed by an immediate return to obscurity.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 6,2008 3:10pm
Iwamura hit him??

Did he KUNG FU CHOP him too?

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 6,2008 3:11pm
on a side note:
How awesome would it be if Daisuke/Okie got in a martial arts fight with Iwamura last night (although DiceK is injured.) That would be so epic.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2008 3:12pm
hey aril, are you looking for a band right now?

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 6,2008 3:15pm
well, I'm in a fulltime band right now (Herugrim.) But, I'm looking for a short demo/type project of whatever music. Nothing fulltime at the moment though.
I can play guitar/bass/keys/programming/ and do black/death metal vocals so if you want to hop in a project of some sort, lemme know. Open for anything at the moment.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 6,2008 3:19pm
aril said[orig][quote]
Iwamura hit him??

Did he KUNG FU CHOP him too?

If you look closely, he runs in, throws a few punches, and backs off. He was standing there like he did nothing wrong.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2008 3:20pm
http://www.myspace.com/plaguecalledman I will be jumping on to vocals and we will be jamming again soon. need guitar and bass, maybe keys. Not sure if we are going to be full time or not. Guys are pretty busy.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 6,2008 3:29pm
they're mascot is fuckin asshole too. i see the rays having the same kinda season as the Rockies last year - a strong run for the playoffs, a brush with glory, then a stomp into oblivion at the end of the year. this will be followed by an immediate return to obscurity.

07 rockies comparisons don't really work, since the rays have started out well, unlike the rockies. finishing the season 30-1 or whatever is a sign of everyone on that team overachieving like crazy, an aberration. if the rays play .550 ball for the rest of the season, they'll show that they're a consistent, 162 game team, not a flash in the pan. they might fall into obscurity in a few years, if their players are offered more money from other teams, but they're going to be a threat until that time.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 6,2008 3:31pm
mortalis said[orig][quote]

07 rockies comparisons don't really work, since the rays have started out well, unlike the rockies. finishing the season 30-1 or whatever is a sign of everyone on that team overachieving like crazy, an aberration. if the rays play .550 ball for the rest of the season, they'll show that they're a consistent, 162 game team, not a flash in the pan. they might fall into obscurity in a few years, if their players are offered more money from other teams, but they're going to be a threat until that time.

Maybe, but they're set up for the future too. They have the highest ranked farm system in the majors.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jun 6,2008 3:38pm edited Jun 6,2008 3:39pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]

Maybe, but they're set up for the future too. They have the highest ranked farm system in the majors.

yeah, finishing last all those years is finally paying off. but unless they generate a lot of interest, i see them turning into an a's type team, being consistently good, but never being able to hold on to all their players for a WS season.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jun 6,2008 3:42pm
josh, that sounds great. what tuning do you guys use?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 6,2008 3:44pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]

yeah, finishing last all those years is finally paying off. but unless they generate a lot of interest, i see them turning into an a's type team, being consistently good, but never being able to hold on to all their players for a WS season.

Possibly, revenue sharing changes alot though. They might be able to swing some of that money to keep some of those guys.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2008 3:49pm
aril said[orig][quote]
josh, that sounds great. what tuning do you guys use?

them recordings were after a long practice and we were beat and playing like shit. That was D standard, but we are normally in B standard.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 6,2008 4:10pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
It was a team effort Pam, not just Garnett, Pierce is the shit too

My maiden name is Garnett. Therefor I will take credit for the whole thing.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][5:14:40am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02849 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]