On Broken Wings
The Automata
Antherrabe
Acacia Strain (ex blood has been shed)
Above the Fire
Held Hostage
In Dire Need
Terminally
Your Aborted Ghost (members of the automata)
Letters from the Dead
Lucas

presented by Action!:Attack
December 6th
Lawrence, MA
Knights Of Columbus
$12
Doors open at 3

toggletoggle post by ratt mowe at Nov 3,2002 7:03pm
yup!!

www.tyag.cjb.net

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Nov 3,2002 7:37pm
OH YEAH
i'll be sure to wear a pretty bra that day

toggletoggle post by ratt mowe at Nov 3,2002 8:16pm
and throw it at Terminally, Your Aborted Ghost!!!! mwuahahahaha

again....

www.tyag.cjb.net

toggletoggle post by skip  at Nov 4,2002 11:13am
get the failsafe device on that show...http://www.thefailsafedevice.cjb.net killer death grind shit

toggletoggle post by xScottx at Nov 6,2002 1:17am
the accacia strain kids were never in blood has been shed i dont know who told you guys that but they were lying

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 6,2002 8:52am

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 6,2002 12:06pm
one of our guitarists was in blood has been shed a while ago.

we dont tell kids that, i dont know how the hell you found out.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 6,2002 12:13pm
i like how we get booked for shows that no one ever tells me about....especially since i do the booking.

it's always a fun surprise.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 6,2002 12:14pm
i like how we get booked for shows that no one ever tells me about....especially since i do the booking.

it's always a fun surprise.

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Nov 6,2002 5:35pm
my friend dave, of action!: attack (www.actionattack.net) did the booking for the show. he sent me that list. and i posted it.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 6,2002 11:27pm
i'm not shooting the messenger. im just saying my band is booked to play a show that i never heard of.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2002 11:13am
Nora,The Red Chord, Cannae, Bury your dead,Nientara,On broken wings, the automata, the acacia strain,anterrabbe, abovethisfire, held hostage, in dire need, terminally your aborted ghost, deadwater drowning

ok, how come the more I look at this, the more I think that lawrence is going to be waaaaaaaay to small for just the band members. Let's do the math:
basically, all these bands have 5 members
14 * 5 = 70
from what I've heard, the capacity of the small room is 80
80 - 70 = 10
or are both rooms downstairs being rented out?
I'm definitly going to this show.
it should be hot and sweaty as an armpit.

toggletoggle post by weareallmods at Nov 25,2002 12:37pm
i love how people can complain about everything. nobody cares if you had a member in your band from blood has been shed and nobody sure as hell cares if you didnt have a member of that same band in yours. shut the fuck up. im sorry we can't all have 3 guitarists in our band. we all have to try to have a fucking image in hardcore these days. im just saying shut the fuck up, no one cares. alright ive heard that millions of people rip off this band and that on this board its not fucking lambgoat where people can pathetically take shot at one another. and i know most of the kids that do lots of the shit talking are cow-fucking NH kids. lets observe some of the bands these kids produce. tears of avarel hey we sound like love lost and have a pg. 99 image so all you hardcore mods out there will love us. too bad we were a band full superhardcore elitists and unfortunately we broke up because of it. the:enclitic all i have to say they were a sorry excuse for a creation is crucifixion ripoff band. no, offense to eben. eyes like autumn hmm lets try to be a little more like hamartia. Daughters, the later atss, failsafe device, farewell chapter, and derek mabra's new band,let's start the usurp synapse clone wars all over again. i guess the new thing is that all bands have to be "grind" or really fast to be accepted by fascist cock sucking mods. i wish these kids would all migrate to NH with the rest of the fucking fag with exception of the rev. and then the us military can dispose of america's newest threat

toggletoggle post by christopher at Nov 25,2002 12:43pm
boo this man.......then kiss him and give him a big hug! for that is what cock sucking mod kids who like "grind" do. man, that sucks.

toggletoggle post by uh smart guy at Nov 25,2002 5:22pm
tears of avarel sounded nothing like love lost... at all. besides high vocals. so there goes that arguement. and where did the usurp synapse shit come from? how many screamo bands come out of northern ma/nh? i cant count many, and definitely not that sound like usurp. thanks!

toggletoggle post by oh and... at Nov 25,2002 5:25pm
do you know what a mod is? no one in tears was mod, no one in the enclitic was mod, no one in eyeslikeautumn is mod. none of these kids are mods. learn what a mod is before you go off calling everyone a mod.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 25,2002 6:14pm
tears didn't sound anything like love lost or pg. 99 just for the sake of facts.....

toggletoggle post by christopher at Nov 25,2002 11:38pm
i know, right? i love how that kids first sentence says how people complain alot, when that idiot is the one complaining on how bands rip off other ones. my god, dork. better yet a fucking moron. yes u r a fuckin moron. hope you dont decide to beat me up over "internet shit talking". for all i know you could be one of those kids. and i CANT WAIT for your come back which you feel will overcome the last one said to you. then you can sit at ur comp, and be like "yeah..i got em..cock suckin mod homos". i bet a mod could kid ur ass. u probably are a mod and dont even know it. you judgemental losers with ridiculous comments about music make it look even better b/c im sure more than half of the people on this board DISAGREE with you. once again..still an idiot. AND YES EVERYONE DOES HAVE THEIR "OPINIONS", but your input was just bitching to put down music and bands. do u even play music? are u even in a band, or EVEN PLAY AN INSTRUMENT (my guess on his response:"actually i am you faggot,more original than any of this other crap out there". but hey who knows. whatev. you obviously no nothing about music. but hey what do i know, i'm just a kid who plays "grind" and sticks up for mods. i must be gay b/c im from a shitty musical scene state too, right? so how bout you bend over and take it like a man. for u have alot of "mod-grind" bands that are "gay" waiting in line to give you a nice poke'n. ouch, must burn, huh? goodnight.

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Nov 26,2002 6:34am
rev
i'm assuming both rooms are being rented out
they wouldn't overbook the show

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2002 2:04pm
but first

let's see what this young man's penix has to say.

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Nov 27,2002 6:38am
i wonder where i can get some of those socks...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][4:20:15am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01231 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]