New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> just purchased this fine product by cav nli on May 20,2008 1:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 20,2008 1:53pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

oooooh im so psyched!! anyone else have one of these?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 20,2008 1:55pm
haha...weed + money =

toggletoggle post by TimMA at May 20,2008 1:58pm
with the Indigo? Nice son...I bet you're gonna get all the bitches now.

toggletoggle post by anthony at May 20,2008 1:59pm
No but I really really want one. It's pretty cheap! Maybe I will reward myself with one when I get back from tour.

toggletoggle post by CraigForACurse  at May 20,2008 2:00pm
what games are even playable on that bad larry?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 20,2008 2:03pm
the fuck is that

toggletoggle post by anthony at May 20,2008 2:03pm
It plays NES games.

toggletoggle post by anthony at May 20,2008 2:03pm
There's also an FC Twin that plays NES and SNES games.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 20,2008 2:04pm
i'd just go for the full nine and get a restored original console. got my sister one for christmas a couple years back for like $50 and it still plays perfect to this day.

toggletoggle post by anthony at May 20,2008 2:06pm
Yeah if you get the 72 pin connector installed in the original front-loading NES it works alot better. Still, top loaders last longer just because it helps prevent the accumulation of dust and debris.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 20,2008 2:07pm
does anyone else think that the NES gun makes one of the best noises you've ever heard?

toggletoggle post by BrianDBB  at May 20,2008 2:11pm
HAHAHAHA you could definitely find shit like this at the Salem flea market

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 20,2008 2:28pm
CraigForACurse said[orig][quote]
what games are even playable on that bad larry?

it plays everything besides about 10 games that have issues. one being castlevania 3. the only one i remembered.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 20,2008 2:31pm
yea my family had 2 nintendos. my sisters gearhead ex boyfriend put new 72 pin connectors in both of them. he kept one and my younger sister has the other. we have a massive box of games. i figured for less than 30 bucks i can play ice hocky, punch out, and the original marios. ill be happy. i was thinkin about getting the one that plays snes games too but i dont have any snes games and that one is about 35-40 bucks plus another 15 for shipping. i wasnt about to drop 50-60 vs. the less than 30 it was for this one. ill let everyone know how it is. i heard the colors and the sound arent as good but the advantage of this vs. the snes one is that you can plug in the old nes controllers to it. i noticed on these controllers they have those round D pads which will suck for punch out guaranteed. i dont want to be side dodging the great tiger while im meaning to block the tiger punch. fuck that!

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 20,2008 2:32pm
SacreligionNLI said[orig][quote]
does anyone else think that the NES gun makes one of the best noises you've ever heard?

pawing!

toggletoggle post by anthony at May 20,2008 2:38pm
Personally I would just invest in a Yobo myself because I already have a SNES that works. And I agree, playing on the original rectangular NES controllers is super important and greatly enhances the experience.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 20,2008 3:26pm
BrianDBB said[orig][quote]
HAHAHAHA you could definitely find shit like this at the Salem flea market

I know the store that dude comes from, they have some uber nerds in there. It''s right down the street from the comic book store and the army store.

They have every system imaginable, only if they had more games to go with them.

toggletoggle post by tylor at May 20,2008 4:42pm
this reminds me i still need to get an n64

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 21,2008 9:15am
UPDATE: my family had a yard sale a few years ago and sold ALL of the good games from our collection. i am beyond pissed. anyone know if theres a good place to go for nes games around RI / SE Mass? or should i just stick with ebay?

toggletoggle post by murph drinks grape drink at May 21,2008 12:14pm
cav%20nli said[orig][quote]
UPDATE: my family had a yard sale a few years ago and sold ALL of the good games from our collection. i am beyond pissed. anyone know if theres a good place to go for nes games around RI / SE Mass? or should i just stick with ebay?

no way cav.

you guys had a huge box with pretty much the essential games.

someone needs to lose a piece of their body for this.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 21,2008 1:37pm
yea im pissed. just order tysons punch out. it was like 10 bucks more than the punch out without tyson but fuck that. i dont want that shit.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 21,2008 1:55pm
I will murder whoever bought them. Even if it turns out to be me.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 21,2008 3:30pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
I will murder whoever bought them. Even if it turns out to be me.

i always knew you woke up at 4 am on saturdays to go to yard sales with all the cheap old ladies.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 21,2008 3:34pm
cav%20nli said[orig][quote]

if you don't mind driving to Worcester there is a small comic shop called That's Entertainment, that's where i get my games from. they have a section for old school games. i haven't checked the stock lately, but i walked by it on Saturday and they had quite a few.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at May 21,2008 4:25pm
oh nice. if theres something i cant find around here ill probably give them a call and see what they got. i have some pretty specific games i want. and most of em are the better/more popular games that are semi hard to find and semi expensive now. itll cost ya about 25 bucks with shipping to buy contra on ebay. thats kind of a lot for an nes game ya know.

toggletoggle post by RevoBass at Jul 23,2008 9:35am
So how is this thing? Are the sounds and colors as good as the original NES? I am debating between buying a Yobo or installing a new 72 pin connector in one of my NES units.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 23,2008 9:58am
i know it sounds aweful to all the purists, but for everything except Genesis games (my genesis still works great) i just use emulators. With the right plug-ins just about every game works just like the original. And you can buy controllers that work great for your pc too. although unfortunately the controller's D-Pads are kinda rounded, so might not be good for Some NES games. But you can turn the diagnols off so it doesnt matter so much. And the response works great even for fast moving button specific games like SFII Turbo. And if you get a MAME you can play almost any old/(new, depending on how fast your PC is) arcade game as well. good shit.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jul 23,2008 12:29pm
after playing on the yobo for a few months i can definitely tell you that the system has its glitches. flashy blocks here and there. the sound isnt as good. the colors arent as good. i would DEFINITELY refurbish the old nintendo. or buy one on ebay. its worth the extra 30 bucks or so.

toggletoggle post by RevoBass at Jul 23,2008 12:51pm
Thanks a lot for letting me know dude. I can get a new 72 pin connector on eBay for only around 10 bucks and I can install it myself so it's actually more cost efficient for me to just do that.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Sonic Stars
[default homepage] [print][7:32:13pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01780 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]