New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> i am going to bench press a fucking car and then rip it in half and have sex with it and then fist Rupaul by thegreatspaldino on May 15,2008 9:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 15,2008 9:51pm
im so fucking mad right now. i hate everything ever. seriously. why the fuck does terrible shit have to happen to good animals?

toggletoggle post by detazathoth  at May 15,2008 11:05pm
I deadlifted a car once...

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 15,2008 11:07pm
i drove a car once

toggletoggle post by urinal turd at May 16,2008 12:19am
i saw a car once

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at May 16,2008 2:15am
i built a car once...

What happened man? I got mad animal love too you sexy beast!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 2:49am
don't you usually do this on fridays?

toggletoggle post by archaeon at May 16,2008 6:57am
detazathoth said[orig][quote]

I EAT AND HAVE SEX

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 16,2008 8:35am
Joshtruction said[orig][quote]
i built a car once...

What happened man? I got mad animal love too you sexy beast!

so friday we got got a puppy from northeast animal shelter. cutest fuckin thing ever... they tested him for parvo before he came with us and apparently it was a "false positive" meaning he didnt have it. so we took him home and happiness ensued. he was incredibly smart and fun and all that jazz... yesterday he starts throwing up and being fatigued so my dad takes him to the vet and they tell us he has parvo and that it wasnt looking good for him at all. poor little guy...

if anyone doesnt know, "parvo" is basically puppy AIDS. all dogs can get it, but puppies are WAY more likely to get it. it breaks down the dogs white blood cells and whatnot. it is also highly contagious as well. im really fucking pissed off right now. its just not fair at all... puppies really should never get sick. never.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 10:06am
wrong, parvo is a terrible FLU that kills off 10%.
I got my dad a dog in 2000 and he came home with it.
he got wicked sick and went to the vets for 3 days.
it cost $300+ but he was ok in the end.

my puppy is really sick right now and reading the parvo symptoms, he's exhibiting most of them. not good... including the smell. he's going to the vets in 2 1/2 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_parvovirus

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 16,2008 10:23am
Spalding man that's terrible. I hope your dog turns out alright. I lose my shit when I think my 7 month old kitten got out of my apartment. I'd bust a blood vessel if the thing got sick.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 16,2008 11:14am
Sorry to hear about your dog, man. My 2 dogs mean the world to me and I would be devastated if anything happened to them.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 16,2008 11:15am

We should hang out.

toggletoggle post by detazathoth  at May 16,2008 12:09pm
archaeon said[orig][quote]

I EAT AND HAVE SEX

http://www.uncov.com/assets/2007/6/29/fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg

toggletoggle post by detazathoth  at May 16,2008 12:10pm

Uh...sure?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 16,2008 12:11pm
I FUCK CHEESE

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 16,2008 12:33pm
we had just lost a dog not too long ago so this shit isnt very welcome. he apparently is doing much much better now. they were a little grim about it at the vet but he might be able to come home tomorrow and i hope so. Loki is an incredible little guy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 12:36pm
im sitting in the vets office now. there is a HUGE tick on the ground waddling around

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 16,2008 12:37pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
im sitting in the vets office now. there is a HUGE tick on the ground waddling around

Eat it or you are a pussy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 12:47pm
she took it and she found another tick on him

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 16,2008 12:50pm
i loved pulling full ticks off of the cat i used to take care of and watch them waddle around on the ground. it reminds me of that Jake and the Fat Man parody on Family Guy.

what do you think was in that danish? you think it was cheese?

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at May 16,2008 1:10pm
archaeon said[orig][quote]

I EAT AND HAVE SEX

Fix'd. That'll be a dollar.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 1:10pm
and patton has gardia

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at May 16,2008 1:11pm
thegreatspaldino said[orig][quote]
we had just lost a dog not too long ago so this shit isnt very welcome. he apparently is doing much much better now. they were a little grim about it at the vet but he might be able to come home tomorrow and i hope so. Loki is an incredible little guy.

If he gets better, he definitely needs to hang out with Aril's puppy, Odin. They could have wacky, Norse puppy adventures.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 16,2008 1:25pm
hahaha yeah, that would rule a little too much.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 1:42pm
wow... so many medicines.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 16,2008 1:51pm
when i was like 4 or 5 we got a runt of the litter puppy and had it for about a week until it's skull stopped growing and everything else, including the brain, continued. saddest thing ever.

actually, the time my bro's gerbil broke its leg and my stepfather gased the both of ours was pretty bad.(they lived together and if you separate them i guess the lone one gets depressed and dies or something). he put em in a cardboard box, cut a hole in it, and stuck the box on the tailpipe of his car. now that i think about it that was pretty ingenious

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 16,2008 3:19pm
i wasn't allowed to have pets. well, we had fish, but those aren't pets. we got 2, they mated, had a baby, the baby grew up and ate the parents. it was awesome. we also had like 15 fish and my dad had this brilliant idea of buying "a fish i found that was living alone in a small glass bowl, its really colorful so i bought it". needless to say it slaughtered everything.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 16,2008 9:52pm
we spent my brothers bachelor party sitting there watching beta fight each other.

Sorry bout yer pup, spaldino. Sucks man, I lost my cat to that tainted pet food, so I feel ya.

It may sound a touch callous, but go back and get another pup in a few weeks, youll be glad you did, bruh.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at May 16,2008 10:04pm
i had an awesome bassett hound when i was around 10. one morning he got hit by a car right in front of my driveway and died at the vet's. second most painful event in my life. animals are so worth the risk, though.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2008 10:21pm
on a thanksgiving morning, on of my cats came walking up the walkway after getting caught in someone's engine. looked normal on one side and filleted on the other. cost a lot to get him fixed up, but he live like another 10 years until fishercats took him.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:39:46am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02734 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]