New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Oak Knoll @ NE Metal fest/Willing to help again by jrb2971 on Apr 14,2008 1:54pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by jrb2971   at Apr 14,2008 1:54pm edited Apr 14,2008 1:57pm
Yes, Oak Knoll Productions isn't dead just yet. I'm going to the NE Metal Fest again this year. I will gladly help pass out your extreme metal band's stuff: Flyers, stickers, CDs, etc. Also I will entertain consignment of your merch (CDs especially).

Please contact me and we'll arrange something. Any donations will definately help me recuperate the costs of this expensive event. It's only 2 weeks away, so if contact me and we'll get your stuff in on my table.

Also I have a cdr duplicating tower at my storage space in Taunton (plus tons of blank cdrs).. If you want to burn stuff using that. Just set up a visit.

more info coming soon on www.oakknollmetal.com (www.oak-knoll.com)

Thanks,
Jeremy

toggletoggle post by aril at Apr 14,2008 2:46pm
what happened to burnt oak productions?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 14,2008 3:16pm

toggletoggle post by jrb2971   at Apr 14,2008 3:26pm
Burnt Oak was something I was trying to do on the side. But ran out of time. It's still umm kinda there? I have releases on CDr from it and they are available at shows and online. I just need to update the site So, who wants their stuff at the NE Metal Fest? I'll hand it out for free, really.

toggletoggle post by aril at Apr 14,2008 3:28pm
We would - if we have something to give out by then..

Jeremy, don't know if you remember me, but I gave you that project, Khand a while back.. that's why I was checking up on Burnt Oak!

toggletoggle post by jrb2971   at Apr 14,2008 3:39pm
James? Jim? Ya, that was great stuff and the other music (Baphomet's Curse?) Hook a brother up! I have a cdr duplicating tower and maybe 600 cdrs (with misprinted tops). I want to have a big tub of local band demos etc for the metal fans to grab from.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at the library at Apr 14,2008 4:13pm
herugrim

toggletoggle post by Dyingmuse   at Apr 14,2008 5:26pm
Yo J-dawg! I'll be there.

Bump!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Puritanical Fatal Mutilation
[default homepage] [print][8:01:17am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01669 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]