New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I think I'm getting sick yet again by quintessence on Apr 2,2008 8:56am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 2,2008 8:56am edited Apr 2,2008 8:58am
Has anyone else been sick like for weeks upon weeks this year!?!?! I can't seem to stay healthy whatsoever. I just got over two weeks of bad strep throat and now I have a fucking cold/flu thing. Before the strep I had a different flu....

Now when people notice me, its not "oh I hope you feel better soon" Its "what the fuck, why are you STILL SICK?!"

I'm at work sitting in my cube. I just want to guzzle Nyquil and go home though.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 2,2008 9:22am
U HAZ TEH AIDS!

toggletoggle post by SlyATNFAC   at Apr 2,2008 9:25am
Nyquil sucks, it puts you to sleep but does nothing for your cold.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 2,2008 9:48am
i missed 4 days of work in one week, then a few weeks later felt worse and missed 2 more days of work. i feel your pain.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 9:53am
from 1994 until 2006, I was sick constantly. constant bronchitis, etc... then I started swimming at the gym and when ever I have a cold, that clears me right up. I've had maybe 2 colds and only needed antibiotics once since then. it's awesome!

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 2,2008 9:54am
Today is my friday. After work I'm going home, getting high, playing mass effect and watching trailer park boys until I feel better.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2008 10:35am
quintessence said[orig][quote]
Today is my friday. After work I'm going home, getting high, playing mass effect and watching trailer park boys until I feel better.

Fuck Community College, lets get get Drunk and Eat Chicken Fingers

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 2,2008 10:37am
this is one of the first years that i for the most part have avoided the death. daily exercise and orange juice has kept it at bay. i was violently ill last week for a few days, but i think it was something i ate.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 10:49am
yeah, smoking weed.. that will make your lungs better.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 2,2008 11:45am edited Apr 2,2008 11:57am
My lungs are fine. Its my head and muscles that are killing me. And anyway THC is a bronchial dilator. It works the same way as cough medicine. Its actually beneficial for your lungs. Yes I love my drugs and science....

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Apr 2,2008 12:32pm
You are a great man, Frank. May marijuana be your doxylamine succinate and Satan your acetaminophen.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 2,2008 12:42pm
quintessence said[orig][quote]
My lungs are fine. Its my head and muscles that are killing me. And anyway THC is a bronchial dilator. It works the same way as cough medicine. Its actually beneficial for your lungs. Yes I love my drugs and science....

i don't know about that, i am a non-smoker and a frequenter of the THC, and i notice a significant difference in breathing. it actually triggers mild asthma for a short time. after a day of doing nothing but partaking, the next morning i have difficulty breathing. no, it isn't going to stop my intake either.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 2,2008 12:42pm
that might just be me though, my lungs suck.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Apr 2,2008 12:48pm
Well yes. there IS still the fact that you are "smoking" something. Burnt up carbon is not good for you no matter what. Vaporizers fucking rule though.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 2,2008 12:53pm
fair enough.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vaulted Barbaric Synthesis
[default homepage] [print][8:44:39am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01166 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]