New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Lost my changer cartridge for my truck and being forced to listen to the "radio" un apreesh thread. by GodlessRob on Apr 2,2008 7:53am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Apr 2,2008 7:53am
I haven't listen to the radio in literally years. Arrgghhh. Is it me or has it just gotten worse in the last 5 years. It's always been bad but somehow it just seems more unbearable than usual.
I know some of you would say get xm or sirius but I can't justify spending that kind of money to listen to 1 fucking station, maybe 2 (the comedy channel). What makes it worse, is that because I own the type of truck I do, when I walk into the dealership the dicks behind the counter hear "cha-ching" and see $$$$. 47.50$ for a six disc changer cartridge. Are fucking kidding me? I worked in custom car audio for ALOONNGG time and my cost on those things is still ridiculously cheap. All except for my truck. Fuck.
Sorry rant over.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 8:23am
this is a bad week for the radio, no one is on my station. every NPR statioon is doing fund raising. and imus woont shut up about cnacer kids.

wait people still have CD players in their cars? oor do you mean yoour ipod?

toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Apr 2,2008 8:44am
Sorry Rev, I live in the dark ages. I own no such thing as this ipod you speak of, nor any mp3player for that matter.
My cd player DOES however play mp3 discs and I can put about 150 songs, more or less on 1 disc which suits me fine when I have 6 of them in MY FUCKING CATRIDGE!!!!! aarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Apr 2,2008 9:42am
satellite is the bawls dude. but i feel your pain, BCN,ZLX, all crap. those guys in the morning for ZLX, Carson and macKenzy, holy fucking bad

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 9:49am
I will not listen to morning shows. they are the worst. I hate stern so why would I listen to bad stern knock offs? iPods are the best. 20,000 songs? ok!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2008 9:57am
the only radio i listen to is Classic Rock and sports stations.

toggletoggle post by godlessrob at Apr 2,2008 10:04am
I usually have to put on the classic rock stations on job sites, customers and most of the old timers would shit a brick if I started cranking Carcass or Kreator.
Morning shows and most afternoon shows truly suck balls.
For that matter so does GMC.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 2,2008 10:35am
the only stations worth anything are the oldies and some classic rock ones. i will never forgive radio for getting rid of the classical station. unless it moved to a different station and i just can't find it.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2008 10:36am
i think its on the AM side now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 10:36am
I used to be forced to listen to WBCN when it was classic rock.
classic rock and alt-rock can suck my cock. NPR/College radio or bust.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2008 10:39am
DJ's "Toucher and Rich" from WBCN's afternoon show should be dragged out into the street and shot repeatedly in the face.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Apr 2,2008 10:40am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
DJ's "Toucher and Rich" from WBCN's afternoon show should be dragged out into the street and shot repeatedly in the face.

i agree they are obnoxious as fuck and not even remotely funny..

toggletoggle post by godlessrob at Apr 2,2008 10:42am
ariavette said[orig][quote]
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

i agree they are obnoxious as fuck and not even remotely funny..

I heard about 5 seconds of those douchebags and I thought I was going to vomit!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 10:47am
KBBL'S GONNA GIVE ME SOMETHING STUPID!!!

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Apr 2,2008 10:52am
im a big fan of 88.9 at night

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2008 11:02am
they have some good programming there. I hate the coffee house ani difranco shit in the morning. but at night they have some awesome dancehall and you can get some decent electronic for background.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][3:04:42pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03394 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]