New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> what's good about having a terminal illness by succubus on Apr 1,2008 9:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 1,2008 9:48am
well if you're not old..you leave a pretty young and non aged corpse..

go

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 1,2008 9:49am
NOTE:
no this isn't a joke thread..i want some good answers

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 1,2008 10:04am
well if you're a female you leave a young non-aged corpse... then i can practice the sex with a "real" girl for once.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2008 10:06am
that one that girl has where she orgasms 200+ times a day. that's a terminal disease. especially if you drive.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 1,2008 10:21am
DRUGZ!

toggletoggle post by MassOfSLITZnli at Apr 1,2008 10:23am
You see life and other's people's lives without the dreary fog of trivial bullshit. It can also be inspiration to do stuff you wouldn't normally do or say stuff you wouldn't normally say.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2008 10:25am
isn't life a terminal illness? I know it mostly affects the old.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 1,2008 10:38am
i would say there isn't anything good about a terminal illness. though it would probably cause the afflicted to finally live, its a shame that it would take the prospect of death to ignite life.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 1,2008 10:38am
sorry spaldino...but i want to be cremated.
i ahve to go to the hospital today but the doctor scared the crap out of me yesterday...now i'm at work waiting to leave for my appt...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 1,2008 10:40am
cremation all the way. i'd rather burn like the kings of old than become worm food.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 1,2008 10:41am
But if you are cremated, then there is no hope of ever becoming a zombie :(

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 1,2008 10:41am
hahahahahahahahaha i didn't think of that one.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Apr 1,2008 10:51am
Like MassOfSlitz said, it could be an inspiration to do or say something you normally wouldn't. You could be the cause of something big and open up a lot of eyes.

I dunno, I do wanna be cremated because after attending many funerals that didn't have cremations, I'd really rather not be stuck down in that pit forever. But then again, as lfaz said I'd never be a zombie.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2008 11:38am
I want to be buried standing up so I can hand a heads up on the other zombies.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 1,2008 11:45am
if i find out anything bad you guys had better come up with better stuff for me...

toggletoggle post by Mucko  at Apr 1,2008 12:17pm
Getting to be a complete asshole at all times and do whatever you want without fear of getting in trouble.

Gesepy: "Wow, that guy's a fucking dick. I'm going to go slit his throat and caress his adam's apple with my pinky."

Mario: "Dude, he gots the inoperabible brain tumah. He gone be dead in a mumth."

Gesepy: "Wow, I feel so terrible about even thinking about doing that to him. I'll just have sex with his lifeless corpse when his time is up."

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 1,2008 12:20pm
Pills and you get to die.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 1,2008 12:24pm
4 words: Make A Wish Foundation. You get one wish, and it's backed by a company with limitless resources fueled by guilt, and infinite pity. If you want my advice on a wish (and you do) tell them you want the Silver Dome filled to the top with Reese's Pieces.

good luck carina.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 1,2008 5:34pm
thnaks i'm home
feel like crap
they found more stuff wrong but they didn't mention the terminal illness so at least for now...

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Apr 1,2008 5:36pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
But if you are cremated, then there is no hope of ever becoming a zombie :(

what if you became like millions of molecule-sized, airborne zombies? far more effective than your standard rotting zombie.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Apr 1,2008 6:00pm
i have a genetic disorder that is no longer considered a "terminal" illness.. but there is no cure and i live each day with the fact that my aorta could potentially erupt... im in a tediously slow process of losing my vision.. and my connective tissues tear easily so when i lift things heavy i get tears in my muscles and my skin is inflicted killer stretch marks.. sexy.

i have adjusted myself to live each day as if it will leave a positive impression on myself and anyone within my company.. dont get bummed out on yourself.. ANYONE can pass at ANY moment.. including yourself.. not from the disorder. genetic mutations just seperate you from the normalcy of every other person.. i find that my friends afflicted with terminal illnesses are more genuine than those not.. i think it comes with the thought process of not taking life for granted by any means at all... so theres some positivity. you have the ability to appreciate even the most minor things in life.

toggletoggle post by enter in a fake name if you want. at Apr 1,2008 7:17pm
http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/t/terminal_illness.asp

Applying for/Receiving Social Security benefits.
Getting the fancy decals for your vehicle a la the Stonecutters.
And the above mentioned narcotic medication.

toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Apr 1,2008 7:32pm
-You could pretend that you had an "afterlife experience" and you saw nothing but blackness.
-You could probably get a good amount of pity handjobs.
-Drugs.
-You'd probably get to more fully understand the beauty of life.
-Then you'd die.

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Apr 1,2008 7:37pm
immortal13 said[orig][quote]
Like MassOfSlitz said, it could be an inspiration to do or say something you normally wouldn't.

Yea...maybe...But, there are restrictions on that rule. If it involves putting dildos in your ass, mouth, or dick hole then you are not excused. Likewise, any other homo sexual leaning action would never be exempt from this rule. Cancer, AIDS, Hep C or not, that shit is just fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Apr 2,2008 8:46am
You get to meet Jesus!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][10:00:55am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02158 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]