New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Starting Progressive+Technical Hardcore Need guitar(s)+Bass by Brandon nli on Mar 15,2008 5:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Brandon nli at Mar 15,2008 5:07pm
Yea so i made a new thred cause the other one was getting old. Hope somone creative jumps on this.

We are both getting sick of people who arent serious, take things as a joke. If there is anyone out there who wants to do somthing differnt and creative, thats not out just to be brutal. Who wants to record, play tons of shows and work on tours, please hit me up.

FORMING PROGRESSIVE HARDCORE
Guitar (s) and Bassist needed

Dedicated drummer and vocalist looking to create a new band. We want this project to be different. Something that is diverse and creative musically and sincere lyrically.

THE IDEA: Ideally we want to capture the energy and passion of old school hardcore, and mix that with a more musical/progressive approach. Very fast and angry at most times, but still be able to groove and experiment with the technical, epic and ambient melodic sides of music.

The music will consist of: Good lyrics, solos, delays, jam/musical parts, and a lot of emotion, passion and heart.
NOTHING TRENDY, NO METALCORE, NO OVERDONE BREAKDOWNS.

We are very open minded musically, being inspired by anything from jazz, punk, hardcore, to death metal. But a few of the bands that will inspire this project will be:

Shai Hulud, Isis, Bane, Outbreak, Municipal Waste, Between The Buried And Me, Converge, Ed gein, Have Heart, Zyklon, Zombie Apocalypse, Remembering Never, Dredg,Cipher, Dream Theater, Blood Has Been Shed, Explosions In the Sky, With Honor, Misery signals, Decapitated, and (old) Darkest hour.

These bands are a great example of the ENERGY and CREATIVITY we wish to capture NOT rip off.

We have a FREE practice spot in Springfield Mass

We are very serious about this. Dedication and professional attitude is a must. Donot contact unless you are a hardworking musician interested in playing shows, recording and touring. If you are interested please contact
Brandon: 413-455-5135
Or email brandondelisio@yahoo.com

Please leave a number to reach you!!

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 15,2008 5:17pm
i imagine this one will get you much better results

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Mar 16,2008 8:52am
If Springfield wasn't so far away I'd jam with you guys.

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 17,2008 11:08am
immortal13 said[orig][quote]
If Springfield wasn't so far away I'd jam with you guys.

I hate that everyone says that lol

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Mar 17,2008 6:29pm
Oh i would also like to include, we had a bassist drive from maine 5 hours on friday and drive the 5 hours back, Now thats dedication!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 18,2008 12:23am
MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ALREADY

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 18,2008 9:48am
i was thinking of making one tomorrow, maybe ill make one today if your gonna be so pushy.

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 19,2008 7:07pm
yup

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 25,2008 5:08pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 25,2008 5:09pm
if you needed a drummer or vocalist i'd be all over this

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 25,2008 5:27pm
Yo whats up with mercury switch?? Tell mark brandon from western mass said hey. I havent seen that band in forever

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 25,2008 5:38pm
we have a new album coming out in the summer that we're pumped about and pretty proud of

toggletoggle post by Brandon nli at Mar 25,2008 8:23pm
schweet!! Id like to see what is sounds like with your drumming. I watched a video one you tube and thought it was pretty good. Differnt style, but it was rockin and it seemed like it was in some kind of odd time.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 26,2008 2:11pm
why thanks

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 27,2008 5:09pm
YuP

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Mar 28,2008 6:19pm
do this or be anus raped!!

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Mar 31,2008 5:40pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Apr 2,2008 11:46am
brandon...nli said[orig][quote]
do this or be anus raped!!

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Apr 7,2008 11:11am
Still searching.

toggletoggle post by Brandon nli at Apr 10,2008 5:18pm
what the fuck

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at Apr 15,2008 5:27pm
tell your mom we're still looking

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 15,2008 5:29pm
Brandon... said[orig][quote]
tell your mom we're still looking

stop being out in the sticks

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at Apr 15,2008 7:38pm
Where are you from?? If your sincerly interested and available im sure we can try to work something out.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 15,2008 8:13pm
closer to boston then worcester

toggletoggle post by Brandon nli at Apr 16,2008 9:35am
I mean its far but not that far. What kinda stuff are you influenced by? Are you in a band allready??

If your interested give me a call or email dude. Even if theres a bit of a travel if i can finding the right people for the project is the most important thing. Too many times theres bands with a decent idea and just have lame memebers.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Apr 17,2008 5:39pm
mmmmm

toggletoggle post by benfo at Apr 17,2008 6:38pm
Jeez man. You're having really bad luck. Try Craigslist?

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at Apr 18,2008 12:12pm
HAHA yea i suck. Ive got it on craigslist, myspace, here, some manic producions site. Guitar center, music outlet, falcettis and a few other coffee shops in easthampton.

I think the main problem is that its not, like starting a metalcore band/deathmetal/hardcore/ or whatever. Its hard to find creativity and people who can actually play experimental shit. We do have people come by, its just most of them are like really metal, or they play alot of lame generic stuff.

Hows things with the band dude?? You guys coming thought to western mass at all??

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Apr 18,2008 12:13pm
it also doesnt help being out in the sticks

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Apr 18,2008 5:32pm
lol yea, if you consider springfield being the sticks. Maybe you live in the sticks....but i guess boston is bigger than spfld. So you win.....

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Apr 21,2008 5:13pm
shhtill look

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Apr 23,2008 4:21pm
Brandon%20nli said[orig][quote]
Yea so i made a new thred cause the other one was getting old. Hope somone creative jumps on this.

We are both getting sick of people who arent serious, take things as a joke. If there is anyone out there who wants to do somthing differnt and creative, thats not out just to be brutal. Who wants to record, play tons of shows and work on tours, please hit me up.

Dedicated drummer and vocalist looking to create a new band. We want this project to be different. Something that is diverse and creative musically and sincere lyrically.

THE IDEA: Ideally we want to capture the energy and passion of old school hardcore, and mix that with a more musical/progressive approach. Very fast and angry at most times, but still be able to groove and experiment with the technical, epic and ambient melodic sides of music.

The music will consist of: Good lyrics, solos, delays, jam/musical parts, and a lot of emotion, passion and heart.

We are very open minded musically, being inspired by anything from jazz, punk, hardcore, to death metal. But a few of the bands that will inspire this project will be:

Shai Hulud, Isis, Bane, Outbreak, Municipal Waste, Between The Buried And Me, Converge, Ed gein, Have Heart, Zyklon, Zombie Apocalypse, Remembering Never, Dredg,Cipher, Dream Theater, Blood Has Been Shed, Explosions In the Sky, With Honor, Misery signals, Decapitated, and (old) Darkest hour.

These bands are a great example of the ENERGY and CREATIVITY we wish to capture NOT rip off.

We are very serious about this. Dedication and professional attitude is a must. Donot contact unless you are a hardworking musician interested in playing shows, recording and touring. If you are interested please contact

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at Apr 25,2008 5:24pm
Come jam

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at Apr 28,2008 5:00pm
do it

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at May 1,2008 5:26pm
still look ing

toggletoggle post by Brandon...  at May 2,2008 5:08pm
We have no to jam with till monday. DOO ITT

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at May 5,2008 5:27pm
Brandon... said[orig][quote]
do it

toggletoggle post by Beleth  at May 5,2008 5:45pm
brandon you fucking guy...someone who doesn't suck jam with this guy

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at May 5,2008 6:38pm
hahah is this connor?? The only kid i know who says fucking guy

toggletoggle post by Beleth  at May 5,2008 7:01pm
yes >:[

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at May 5,2008 8:54pm
well i hate you, come hang out soon.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at May 6,2008 5:22pm
I would like to add Mouth Of The Architect and Maudlin Of The Well as influences on the progressive side. Get on this

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at May 8,2008 5:25pm

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at May 13,2008 12:38pm
Jammed with a guitarist and bassist last night that didnt suck!!

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at May 14,2008 7:54pm
Still looking......

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at May 16,2008 9:05pm
For anyone worried about the drive, we are willing to compromise. Someone call or email please, we're dying. Tell anyone u think who could be interested.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at May 17,2008 1:43am
Damn I'm starting to feel bad. The idea seems really great and I'd be totally interested except for the facts that I already have to drive a ways just to get to where my band practices and I have a lot of stuff going on. I really hope you guys find some people and kick some ass.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at May 19,2008 8:57pm
Hey!! Thanks alot. Yea it really sucks being without for this long. I mean i could always play for other bands which i actually am right now. But my hearts not in it so its not rewarding at all. But thanks for the message and if you ever want to discuss things and see if we are on the same page dont hesitate to give me a call.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at May 21,2008 5:27pm
bump

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at May 30,2008 5:31pm
pump it up

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 2,2008 8:58pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jun 4,2008 5:23pm
and still looking still

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 6,2008 5:37pm
Brandon...%20nli said[orig][quote]
For anyone worried about the drive, we are willing to compromise. Someone call or email please, we're dying. Tell anyone u think who could be interested.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 9,2008 5:30pm
do it

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 13,2008 5:20pm
still looking, and still pissed off

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 18,2008 5:44pm
do it

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 24,2008 7:07pm
Brandon%20nli said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jun 26,2008 6:27pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 26,2008 6:31pm
Bizarre that you haven't found anyone yet. Sounds cool.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jun 27,2008 6:54pm
Thanks dude, Yea its just that most of the people who come to try out either, play really really trendy, or typical riffs, or they arnt willing to be in a dedicated band. Its been a let down every weekend for the last year or so. I know your probably too far, and have your own band going on, but if your interested in discussing things give me a call. And if you know of anyone please give them my number.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Jun 30,2008 5:26pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 30,2008 6:14pm edited Jun 30,2008 6:15pm
Move out here and play for us

http://www.myspace.com/emptyorchestrama

-We have practice space
-We have tour ready van
-We have all own pro gear
-We practice 2x a week
-All have experience

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 30,2008 6:17pm
Influences include:

Deadguy
Kaospilot
Brutal Truth
Shai Hulud
Reversal of Man
Death from Above 1979
Taste of Fear
Bane

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 2,2008 2:43pm
bump

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jul 2,2008 5:37pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said[orig][quote]
Move out here and play for us

http://www.myspace.com/emptyorchestrama

-We have practice space
-We have tour ready van
-We have all own pro gear
-We practice 2x a week
-All have experience

Where are you guys practicing right now? It says malden on your myspace, which is roughly 2 hrs. I mean, i wish you were closer cause i would totally play for ya while trying to get my own shit together. But i will be attending music school in CT in Sept . So with traveling things could be shitty. Not to say i wouldnt travel for my own band.

You know i actually, sent you an email when you were originally looking to start your project and you never got back to me. I wish we got together back then, cause i really think you me and my friend would click really well.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 2,2008 11:30pm
I didn't start this band, per se, Howie from Move the Rabbit did but Rusty and I really have come into our own with it. We practice is Roslindale, which is just south of Boston proper. I don't recall an email about HYEO, maybe it was about Coward/Traitor.

Lemme know if you think you can do it, or want to discuss it further!

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jul 3,2008 6:11pm
Yea it probably wasnt hyeo, i think it was when ttos initially broke up and you were just looking to start a band. Unfortunately i dont think ill be able to do it, but just so i can track the distance, send me the address to your spot. brandondelisio@yahoo.com

If nothing else man, when i get things going i would love to put connections together and do a few weekend trips with you guys, I feel like our bands will be a good match together.

That is whenever i find these fucking people.
All i need is one guitarist who is on the same page and i would be happy.
Anyways send me that info, and we'll keep in touch.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Jul 7,2008 7:32pm
Bumps!!!!

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Jul 10,2008 6:16pm
still looking still pissed

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 14,2008 6:07pm
azwxsedrcftvgbyhnujmik,

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Jul 16,2008 4:56pm
Ill be wearing a gretsch t shirt tonight at the bane show. Come tell me you play guitar and love my idea.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 18,2008 6:55pm
So yea, we're definately still serious about this. Tell someone

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 20,2008 4:48pm
might have a bassist, no guitars!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 21,2008 6:12pm
do it

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Jul 23,2008 5:33pm
VOX +DRUMMER STARTING PROGRESSIVE HARDCORE
(Guitar+ bassist needed)

We are both 21 and EXTREMLY serious about this project. We are dying to get started on creating something that has energy, passion and technicality.

THE IDEA: Ideally we want to capture the energy and passion of old school HARDCORE/PUNK, and mix that with a more musical/progressive approach. Experimental/progressive at times, but never lacking an intense and fast pissed off feel.

We are looking to include Social/political/poetic themes in our lyrics and also have a lot of technicality, weird effects/delays/ambience and odd times.

Our purpose will be to ignite emotion, inspire, and provoke the mind.

Please contact us if this at all seems interesting.

We are NOT looking to play, death metal, hard rock, metal core or anything where the focus is to be TR3NDY, Brootal
or have overdone breakdowns.
This band will be about life, passion and art.

MUST: Be able to play in odd times, help structure or learn technical parts, have a good feel,believe in this band and help push us to the next level.

BRANDON- 413-455-5135
EMAIL: brandondelisio@yahoo.com

Although we are into all forms of art and creativity from jazz-death metal the
bands that will influence the writing but will not be ripped off are as follows. Please be familiar with at least half of these bands before calling us.

Shai Hulud, Intronaut, Outbreak, Isis, Converge, Burnt By The Sun, Bane, Ion Dissonance, Maudlin Of The Well, Dream Theater, Backstabbers Inc, Hella, Rage Against The Machine Misery Signals, At The Drive In, Explosions In The Sky, Bad Brains, Have Heart, Ed Gein, Zombie Apocalypse, Municipal Waste, Red Chord(old), With Honor, Mars Volta, Or anything else with passion, and musicianship.

Practice spot in Springfield mass but if finding the right person takes traveling we are willing as long as you can come to us as well.

As serious as this ad is, we are both nice guys, just really passionate and dying to get a band started.

Give us a call and let’s make music!!

Brandon 413-455-5135
brandondelisio@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 28,2008 8:26am
STILL!!

toggletoggle post by hyper_sludge at Jul 28,2008 7:00pm
just start a superjoint ritual cover band.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Jul 29,2008 8:11am
I already have a superjoint cover band and two beegee tributes thank you.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Aug 1,2008 6:28pm
zwexcrtvybnu

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 6,2008 7:41pm
Do this

toggletoggle post by woodward at Aug 7,2008 1:07am
I wish I was in a position to be more serious man. I was really amazed by your technique and grooves. It'll happen someday. I still want to come up with a few tracks soon.

toggletoggle post by woodward at Aug 7,2008 1:08am
Eli HHCB btw

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 7,2008 6:27pm
yea dude, give me a call or text and let me know when your free. Im getting together with some metalcore band on monday that i will be doing a studio thing with, but im free tuesday if you are. Let me know.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 8,2008 6:39pm
woodward said[orig][quote]
Eli HHCB btw

Hey Eli, next time you send me a text at 3:30 in the morning, it better have a nakid picture attachment you fucker.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 10,2008 6:32pm
get on it, please

toggletoggle post by Ancient Master at Aug 10,2008 7:20pm
this dude might go down in history for the longest search for band members

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Aug 10,2008 7:35pm
Yeah, really shitty.

Brandon's a really talented drummer, and a good dude.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 12,2008 6:03pm
Thats definately something i hate going down in history for, but unfortunatley its true.

Hey murph, thanks for the plug. Hey hows that crash treating ya?? You never added me on gayspace either i wanted to send you pictures of me in a bikini.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 12,2008 6:40pm
fuck yo search nigga

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Aug 13,2008 2:55pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Aug 13,2008 3:11pm
Murph's off in Sweden for a couple of weeks. If I catch him interneting I'm going to slap him via satellite and tell him to get back in the bedroom and this time fuck his girlfriend for ME.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 14,2008 5:14pm
Sweden? Thats fucking awsome. Id love to go fuck some swedish girls.

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 15,2008 5:28pm
STILL LOOKING, STILL HORNY!!

toggletoggle post by Brandon... nli at Aug 21,2008 5:53pm
do it

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Aug 21,2008 6:02pm
There is no such thing as "technical hardcore".

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Aug 22,2008 8:34am
Thanks for your opinion.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Aug 22,2008 6:04pm
Lamp%20nli said[orig][quote]
"I hope you find people very soon. I'll pray for you.".

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Aug 26,2008 12:43pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Aug 30,2008 12:49pm
bump

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Sep 2,2008 5:37pm
still looking

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Sep 23,2008 1:47pm
Ive been at school, and doing a rock project. BUT i am STILL LOOKING

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Sep 23,2008 2:00pm
i would really love to see this band get off the ground. i cant believe there isnt one guitar player in western mass that is interested in this project. recommendation - add a bunch of youth crew stuff to your influences. post on b9board. be a douche bag. be 14. youll probably get someone in a week.

toggletoggle post by brandon...nli at Sep 23,2008 8:52pm
haha yea man, ive been attempting guitar a lot more lately , and im learing theory in music school right now. So I might just wait a bit and do this shit myself, at least write the skeletons of songs until i find people. I have a few other projects that i might get involved with in the mean time to keep me occupied

toggletoggle post by nasty nate at Oct 26,2008 9:13pm
im pritty nasty at any instrament but play guitar mostly. and well....
im from longmeadow wich is next to springfeild.
i got tons of gear.
im dedicated as fuck.
and i have pleeeeeeenty of free time on my hands.... (no job and no school)
my names nate.
hit me up and 413-313-4642

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Oct 26,2008 9:52pm
There is no such thing as "technical hardcore".

toggletoggle post by lamp nli... at Nov 4,2008 2:19pm
I have no friends".

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 4,2008 2:23pm
I fail to see any correlation between my true statement and your false one.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli.. at Nov 6,2008 2:55pm
Ive been pretty much busy with school as of late. but im still dying to get real shit going, anyone interested call me.

toggletoggle post by brandon..nli at Dec 2,2008 2:40pm
still interested, still love anal. I dont get online as much, if interested PLEASE call me.

toggletoggle post by Frankthetanl at Dec 21,2008 9:26pm
Have bass yet?

toggletoggle post by brandon nli.. at Dec 22,2008 5:35pm
No, we do not. All we have is me (drums) and my boy who is a volcaist. Ever since going to music school and learing theory ive been trying to play guitar bass and keyboards so i can compose shit myself. I figure get a decent idea of what we want to do put it online and hope to get people on it .give me a call if your interested tho man.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli.. at Jan 14,2009 1:49pm
Still looking desperately

toggletoggle post by brandon nli.. at Apr 12,2009 8:37pm
Yep im still looking. Been busy with other projects but i still desperately want to get this off the ground.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Apr 12,2009 10:34pm
I really wish I lived closer to you right now cuz that just about explains what I'm looking for.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Apr 14,2009 5:18pm
Where do you live near? its sucks cause ive gotten so many people who have said the same thing. We are dedicated as fuck and are down to sacrifce if things work out. If your serious give me a call 413-455-5135 and we'll talk

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Apr 14,2009 9:38pm
I'll be in touch in the not so distant future. Might be dating a girl from down there anyway so I could possibly make it work out.

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Apr 15,2009 12:58pm
God damn, someone start a band with this kid. Sick drummer.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Apr 15,2009 3:44pm
Ok cool. give me a ring whenever. And thanks eli, ill be making out with you hopfully soon lol

toggletoggle post by brandon.. at Jul 9,2009 5:25pm
Fuck everyone man, seriously.

toggletoggle post by brandon.. at Jul 9,2009 5:27pm
we've been writting guitar and lyric ideas, get on this or eat my ass!!!!!

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Jul 9,2009 6:17pm
I need a drummer and singer, But I'm in boston.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 10,2009 8:22am
Jesus, this guy is persistent yet unsuccessful.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 10,2009 11:26pm
I drum.... I couldn't let this soon to be epic thread go without a Jimbo-comment.

toggletoggle post by brandon... nli at Jul 18,2009 3:54pm
pat, what kind of stuff are you doing? send me an email with the info on what ur trying to do brandondelisio@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Jul 19,2009 1:12am
THIS GUY IS LEGIT

Brandon's good people.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Jul 19,2009 1:49pm
Brandon, I emailed you some recordings I've made, so maybe you'll see what I'm doing.

toggletoggle post by brandon..nli at Jul 23,2009 10:51pm
yea man, just listened sent you an email and ill be calling you tomorrow.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Dec 14,2009 12:24pm
Quick update altho im sure noone cares.

Had a vocalist and a bassist. I now have neither. I will be getting recording equiptment on wednesday and will be writting and recording everything myself. I have been attending music school in hartford for a year and a half now and know my way around guitar enough to do it myself. I already have 2 songs close to finised and many ideas. I will keep rttp updated when i get the songs online and am looking again for band.

Anyone who is interested please still call or email me.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Dec 14,2009 12:26pm
Anyone who is interested in learning the songs and doing sessions with me for free (or for gas money/bud) so i can record live also please email me brandondelisio@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 14,2009 12:26pm
good luck dude cant wait to here it

toggletoggle post by brandon nli at Dec 14,2009 12:29pm
Thanks alot man.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 14,2009 12:32pm
Do you have guitar parts written? If so, I may be willing to help you out.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 14,2009 12:34pm
If you wanted to use guitar pro or a similar tablature or sheet music program, I can learn the parts or even help you write.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 14,2009 1:07pm
LOL

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 14,2009 1:12pm
Oh, wait. I only play the skin flute. nvm.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 14,2009 2:07pm
flesh clarinet?

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 14,2009 2:12pm
It's whatever aril most recently named his penis.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 14,2009 2:14pm edited Dec 14,2009 2:15pm
flarinet

btw, I searched far and wide for a picture of Ric Flair playing the clarinet to no avail.

fuck

toggletoggle post by patmeebles at Dec 14,2009 2:21pm
Brandon, I'm down to learn the songs to record.

toggletoggle post by brandon nli.. at Dec 29,2009 2:08pm
Hey pat, nice dude. I will definately let you, and everyone else know when i am done. Its gonna take awhile because im doing it all myself. But i honestly think this is the best decision as of right now. Im on vacation for a month right now so all day everyday ive been at it. Also Pat sorry we've lost touch but id also be down for learning your songs and doing a recording for ya. you have my number give me a call sometime.

toggletoggle post by brandon. nli at Jul 8,2010 7:23pm
Yea its been awhile since ive been on. STILL AT IT!! I have been writting and recording guitar,bass and drum tracks. and working with a vocalist ive been friends with for years. Things are on the up. We shall be releasing songs sooon and looking for the band. Hope all the people who have said nice things are doing well and playing as much as possible. And fuck the rest of you ahhahaha

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][8:22:37am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.07192 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]