New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Warning: Copyright infringement. by DeOdiumMortis on Jan 21,2004 8:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 21,2004 8:22pm
This is so bad it's hilarious...

http://xgirthx.cjb.net
http://www.ascendancymetal.com

Bios:
(Girth)
• Has been playing guitar for well over 3 years an extremely avid listener of death and black metal. Backup Singer/Lead Guitar of Girth. Hopes to make the most extreme music this side of the Earth, dashed with anguish, desperation and hopelessness. The wrist as fast as lightning...and is influenced by all types of heavy music, including the spastic to the depressing.
• Playing guitar for 2 years he adds both energy and performance to the already intense structure. Writes some of the most intense metal riffs ever herd on the face of this earth.
• Has been playing drums for less than 1 year. One of the quickest, nastiest, angriest metal drummers to blast at the speed of 2 trucks colliding, making one thunderous machine of death. Finally...something that satisfies his hunger...

(Ascendancy)
• Has been playing guitar for well over 8 years, at 22, and extremely avid listener of death and black metal. Frontman/Singer/Guitar of Ascendancy. Hopes to make the most extreme music this side of the Earth, dashed with anguish, desperation and hopelessness.
• The Man, The Mohawk, the wrist as fast as lightning...has been playing guitar for over 7 years now, and is influenced by all types of heavy music, including the spastic to the depressing.
• Formerly of Incinerate, and the newest addition to Ascendancy, Josh has been playing bass and guitar for 5 years...adding both energy and performance to the already intense structure.
• Has been playing drums for the last 17 years. One of the quickest, nastiest, angriest metal drummers to blast at the speed of 2 trucks colliding, making one thunderous machine of death. Finally...something that satisfies his hunger...

C'mon now, that's just complete laziness on their part.
This reminds me, we need some grammer fixes in our bios, hehe.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 21,2004 8:34pm
assholes

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 21,2004 8:46pm
ahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Jan 21,2004 10:04pm
hahahha, i second that Rev.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Jan 21,2004 11:52pm
so.. do you think GIRTH is going to sue you, Mohawk?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 22,2004 12:42am
Heheheh, sue us because they copied & pasted our website? If they tried I'd die laughing.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jan 22,2004 1:00am
oh my god that would be so funny if they tried.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2004 8:57am
http://portfolio.returntothepit.com/
you probably shouldn't look there then.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 22,2004 9:14am
You are definitely a nerd.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 22,2004 1:32pm
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Most of those kids go to our school. They suck so much. We can't stand them. There drummer can't even blast, don't know what they're talking about.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 23,2004 1:19am
Remedied.

Big Brother is always watching.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Jan 23,2004 9:56am edited Jan 23,2004 9:56am
fuck.. the new improved ones are better. quick Michael! copy these and use them for your bios.

The Most intense singer ever. He brings a lot to the band. Influenced by Man-O-War he sings in many different styles each with soul and energy that when brought to a live performance, astonishes all!!!

Has been playing guitar for well over 3 years. He lends his voice as backup vocals. He enjoys playing to the best of his ability and adds his extraordinary talent to the band.

Playing guitar for 2 years he is a great addition to the band. He had come up with intese riffs and adds his own unique style to girth.

Has been playing drums for less than 1 year. Although it hasnt been long, his talent shows his dedication to the instrument. His quickness on the drums is a great addition to the band.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Jan 23,2004 11:10am
phantos said:
Has been playing drums for less than 1 year.

i know what this kid got for christmas...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 23,2004 11:12am
i wonder where they copied that from?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Jan 23,2004 11:13am
we better check the backstreet boys website

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jan 23,2004 12:38pm
he's been drumming for less than a year? you gotta be shitting me. he's still learning how to hold his sticks the right way. get the fuck out of here, they suck and i haven't even heard them yet

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][9:55:55am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01081 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]