New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Woman stabs boyfriend to death after fight over Bruce Springsteen by Samantha on Mar 13,2008 2:20am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Samantha at Mar 13,2008 2:20am
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/13/au...after-fight-over-bruce-springsteen/

March 13th, 2008
Australian woman stabs partner to death after fight over Bruce Springsteen
Posted: 01:15 AM ET
(CNN) — An Australian woman pleaded guilty Thursday to fatally stabbing her boyfriend because he objected to her listening to Bruce Springsteen’s music.

The national news agency, Australian Associated Press, reported that the Supreme Court in the city of Brisbane sentenced Karen Lee Cooper to eight years in prison.

Cooper told arresting officers she “just got tired” of her boyfriend, Kevin Watson, bossing her around during their two-year relationship.

“I couldn’t even play Bruce Springsteen on my stereo. Can you believe that? Can you believe that,” Cooper told police, according to the Courier Mail newspaper.

Later, in a formal police interview, she repeated her claims: “I mean who doesn’t like Bruce Springsteen? I am 49 years old and I want to play my own music.”

The couple had been drinking at their rental home the night of the stabbing two years ago when they began arguing over Cooper’s choice of music, the Australian Associated Press said.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Mar 13,2008 2:31am
Read this on another forum. Absolutely retarded but still amusing.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 13,2008 7:58am

toggletoggle post by bradmann   at Mar 13,2008 8:00am
Cooper told arresting officers she “just got tired” of her boyfriend, Kevin Watson, bossing her around during their two-year relationship.

BWAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 13,2008 8:03am
nyuck nyuck

toggletoggle post by kadooganism at Mar 13,2008 9:57am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2008 10:29am
This sounds like my ex-girlfriend. Friggin' Jersey girls...

toggletoggle post by aril at Mar 13,2008 10:32am
yet if this was to occur with anything metal, the media would be all over it!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2008 10:37am
Well, it is Australia, people randomly stab each other to death over what channel to watch on TV or whether to get pepperoni or mushroom pizza.

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Mar 13,2008 10:38am edited Mar 13,2008 10:39am
FACKIN' PRISON COLONY, KED.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 13,2008 1:45pm
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Mar 13,2008 2:24pm
I don't know, being a Springsteen fan myself....I'd get a little pissed if I was forbidden to listen to the Boss on my stereo

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][3:26:47pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00971 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]