New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Watchmen promo pictures. by RichHorror on Mar 6,2008 11:49am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2008 11:49am

I cannot wait for this fucking movie.

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Mar 6,2008 11:55am
Awesome.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 12:02pm
Ahhh... gaahh.... urk.... pfhsssshhhhh... *fangasm*

HOLY SHIT THOSE LOOK SO GOOD.

And from the director of 300, hmmm?

Alan Moore, predictably, wants nothing to do with it. Love that crazy bastard.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2008 12:03pm
haha, me and my friend were just discussing how much Alan Moore undoubtedly hates this movie.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 12:07pm
Time to re-read these.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Mar 6,2008 12:30pm
I thought this was a failed movie project that died before they even began to write the script or cast.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2008 12:31pm
No. Pictures of the sets were around a few months back.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 12:31pm
Y_Ddraig_Goch said[orig][quote]
I thought this was a failed movie project that died before they even began to write the script or cast.

It was, several times. As were the X-Men and Batman flicks; this tends to happen for decades at a time with comic properties, but they eventually get made.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2008 12:33pm
haha, I remember the X-Men movie was supposed to start production in the early 90's. And then some should have died, like the Captain America movie.

toggletoggle post by 011010010010 at Mar 6,2008 1:22pm
I hate female super hero costumes. Why would you leave so much skin exposed and leave yourself vulnerable? I'm all for looking at hot scantily clad women but for christsakes it's just fucking miserably stupid the way they design female characters in movies like these. ALL the male characters have full body armor and the chick is wearing lingerie.

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD AND FUCKING COMIC BOOKS AND THINGS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 1:41pm
011010010010 said[orig][quote]
I hate female super hero costumes. Why would you leave so much skin exposed and leave yourself vulnerable? I'm all for looking at hot scantily clad women but for christsakes it's just fucking miserably stupid the way they design female characters in movies like these. ALL the male characters have full body armor and the chick is wearing lingerie.

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD AND FUCKING COMIC BOOKS AND THINGS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE

Binary numbers are PISSED.

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Mar 6,2008 2:10pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
And then some should have died, like the Captain America movie.

After several abortions that were passed off as movies and TV shows, they're working on a brand new Captain America film...
http://imdb.com/title/tt0458339/
Here's to hoping they don't put a fucking motorcycle helmet on him this time. WTF???

I'm gonna take a lot of crap for some of this, but bear with me, it's something I've wanted to say forever. Comic book fans around my age who sat and looked at every single fucking monthly issue of Comics Scene magazine in the bookstores to hopefully see "In Production" beside at least one of our favorite titles news updates, only to have our hopes dashed time and again should fucking rejoice.

Sin City and 300 became fucking movies, and they were actually good. Think about it this way... I've heard a lot of people piss and moan about the newer comic movies, as if history's alternatives were to be revered or something. Prime example? Fantastif Four. "Oh, that shit way gay, ugh, blah blah blah..." Yeah, you can bitch that it wasn't the greatest movie, not 100% faithful to the books, but it's light years ahead of that nightmarishly awful Fantastic 4 movie from the 90's. By comparison, the two that came out these past few years are fucking great!

Baaaaahahahahahaaa!!!! No.

Complaints have been made that the Hulk movie sucked because it was all CGI. Um, where do we find an actor that is around 7 feet tall and close to a thousand pounds? Right. STFU. and the Daredevil flick? Kinda gay, I'll fully admit it, and Bullseye without the costume played by that Irish fruit? NO. Not one of Ben Affleck's shining moments, but what's the alternative?

Now they just need to get all the necessary rights to shoot Kingdom Come, with ALL the characters and I can die happy. Seriously, regarding the whole licensing issue with Warner Brothers (who owns Batman and Superman)? What movie studio wouldn't budge on rights to take a portion of the cash a Justice League movie would have brought in, just because they felt it'd somehow fuck up their two big comic franchises? They own both, they would make the money hand over fist sticking these two in a JL movie. Dicks.)

[/RANT] (for now...)

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2008 2:13pm
The second Fantastic Four movie had the shadow of Galactus across the surface of Saturn, otherwise known as the most badass thing that has ever happened.

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Mar 6,2008 2:22pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
The second Fantastic Four movie had the shadow of Galactus across the surface of Saturn, otherwise known as the most badass thing that has ever happened.

YES.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 2:26pm
I want an Avengers movie done right.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 2:26pm
ITT: VIRGINS

toggletoggle post by lbprovidence at Mar 6,2008 2:56pm
i really liked the graphic novel, but to be honest it kind of bored me about half way through, the storyline was mostly based around character development, but i guess its the first book so it's so be expected. is there a second book? but don't get me wrong i'm still looking forward to the movie.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2008 2:59pm
Nope - that's it. (Assuming we're still talking about Watchmen.)

toggletoggle post by deathamphetamine at Mar 6,2008 6:23pm
Where are pics of Doc Manhattan? if he isn't in the movie than whats the fucking point?

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Mar 6,2008 10:33pm
Fuck yes

toggletoggle post by infect sli sli sli at Mar 7,2008 3:44am
deathamphetamine said[orig][quote]
Where are pics of Doc Manhattan? if he isn't in the movie than whats the fucking point?

scott, this movie is gonna be awesome, and have faith, how could they make a watchmen movie without doctor jonathan fucking osterman in it, i mean, CUHHMONNNNN

when i grow up, i want to be a blue superhuman nuclear physicist with god-like properties whom the U.S. government hires women to have sex with.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2008 7:51am
I guess they're doing Doctor Manhattan with motion capture and CGI, so probably no promo shot yet.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 18,2008 2:23pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][6:42:12pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01431 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]