Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> US has a raygun by W3 nli on Mar 4,2008 12:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2008 12:49pm
What if we had a weapon that could control, subdue and or disperse crowds without causing death or permanent harm? Well, according to David Martin and 60 Minutes, the Pentagon would be wary about using it in a combat arena like Iraq in favor of traditional (and lethal) methods. But we have such a weapon, one that the Pentagon has no problem demonstrating its use on groups like peace protesters. Hmmm….what are we supposed to take away from that?

Pentagon officials call it a major breakthrough which could change the rules of war and save huge numbers of lives in Iraq. But it’s still not there. That because in the middle of a war, the military just can’t bring itself to trust a weapon that doesn’t kill.

javascript:playerPopUp('http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/26954/1/60Minutes_ray_gun_030208.wmv/','370','290')

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/29/60minutes/main3891865.shtml

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 4,2008 12:55pm
yesss...I saw this on the news on sunday. That shit is pretty ill. But it doesn't kill people so I doubt it'll get used overseas. Probably something that will end up being used mostly for domestic riots.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 4,2008 12:57pm
that is awesome. they should make one that gives instant explosive diarrhea.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2008 1:13pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
yesss...I saw this on the news on sunday. That shit is pretty ill. But it doesn't kill people so I doubt it'll get used overseas. Probably something that will end up being used mostly for domestic riots.

"Pentagon officials call it a major breakthrough which could change the rules of war and save huge numbers of lives in Iraq. But it’s still not there. That because in the middle of a war, the military just can’t bring itself to trust a weapon that doesn’t kill."

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 4,2008 1:19pm
weird

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 4,2008 1:19pm
I want the handheld version.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 4,2008 1:20pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
I want the handheld version.

its not ready yet, itll be a happymeal toy soon enough though

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Mar 4,2008 3:09pm
This was one Future Weapons like a year ago. It's really cool but also fuuuuuuuuucked up.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 4,2008 3:13pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 4,2008 3:21pm
he must have used some kind of a ray, or a mind control device, because he forced me to go back to his room, and that's where he told me about the end of the world.

so you're alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramus...

it could have been a room on the spacecraft made to look like a room at the Holiday Inn, but i can't be sure about that Peter.

and that's the problem with aliens, you just can't trust them. occasionally you meet a nice one, Starman, E.T., but usually they turn out to be some kind of big lizard!

toggletoggle post by niflheim at Mar 4,2008 3:23pm
Imagine the weapons they have that aren't on display in the public arena... Scary shit.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Dethroned Necropalic Incubator
[default homepage] [print][4:40:49am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01159 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]