Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bat story by shamash on Feb 4,2008 9:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by shamash at Feb 4,2008 9:51pm
On Sunday morning around 2 am, I woke up thinking the house had shifted or the water heater had kicked in. I turned over to the other side of the bed and started hearing scratching, like a squirrel was on the roof. Then this horrible screaming animal sound. I jumped out of bed and turned on the light, and a bat was flying around my head.

I couldn't sleep last night, thinking bats where in my room everytime I heard a noise. That scared the shit out of me. I caught it in a box and put it in a tree so it could fly away.

I never knew I was scared to shit of bats (waking me up). Anyone else?

toggletoggle post by sever at Feb 4,2008 9:55pm
that's fucked up!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 4,2008 10:04pm
it was probably there from baturday.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 4,2008 10:32pm
I've found bat's in my house 3 times. Only once was the bay dead as myself and my fellow band mates found one hanging upside down in our jam room one day at practice. I guess they can squeeze into the smallest hole, kind of like a mouse, and they will given the chance.

toggletoggle post by shamash at Feb 4,2008 10:52pm
A month before; we saw a bat fly into the house, and it was never seen again. I've never seen any guano, or any bat signals cast upon the cloudy sky above my home.

toggletoggle post by Grizloch   at Feb 4,2008 10:58pm
quit being a pussy, my parents house had a bat colony with well over 300 bats living in the attic before our housefire in 04, about 200 came back, during summer we get around 3 bats a week in the house

costs $3k to bat proof the house, cost $6 for a fishing net with a handle to catch them and toss them out the window

on a related note, my mother drops to her knees whenever there is one in the room she is in, not in the sexy way, but in the terrified way, and not the sexy terrified way...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 4,2008 11:08pm
when i was a kid, i was walking along the beach with my mother and my aunt around sunset, and a bat flew into my aunt's hair and got stuck there for 5 or 10 seconds, frantically trying to get untangled. my aunt freaked out. it was awesome.

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Feb 4,2008 11:09pm
the word sexy does not go well when one talks about their own mom...

toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Feb 5,2008 7:39am
I love bats, actually a long time ago I joined a bat conservation society. Bat's are an incredible animal. Like chewing gum? Thank a bat. Eat bananas? Thank a bat. Ok so something most everyone here can relate to better. Bacardi. Yes bats are directly responsible for the making of rum. More importantly, they eat 5 to 10x their weight in mosquitoes, EVERY NIGHT!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 5,2008 8:23am
I would love to set up a bat house. only problems is on hot baturday nights when you get batmen trolling for easy tail in your backyard.

toggletoggle post by Grizloch   at Feb 5,2008 11:54am
ancient master said:
the word sexy does not go well when one talks about their own mom...

maybe not your mom...

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Feb 5,2008 9:56pm
MILFBATS

LOL

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][2:35:22pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00993 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]