New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> can someone help out my boys in clingingtothetreesofaforestfire...with dates in prov and boston by greggdeadfacenli on Feb 1,2008 12:40am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Feb 1,2008 12:40am
we played with these dudes at a house show in oakland...fukn awsome guys...sick,twisted,demented grind from colorado...

they need:
june 19th in providence
and
june 20th in boston.

get in touch with them

http://www.myspace.com/clingingtothetreesofaforestfire

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 1,2008 1:21am
I think TYAG is playing with these guys in Colorado in April. I'll see what I can do.

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Feb 1,2008 2:24am
MarkFuckingRichards said:
I think TYAG is playing with these guys in Colorado in April. I'll see what I can do.

thanx bro it means alot...

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 1,2008 2:46am
No prob dude. I just hope we're actually in state and not on tour at the time, hah. Either way I'm sure there's going to be enough time to get those shows set up easily.

toggletoggle post by vegan pizza at Feb 1,2008 9:32am
greggdeadfacenli - aren't you from olneyville? what about all those guys around there? cant they do anything?

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Feb 1,2008 2:27pm
naw i am not from olnyville,just spent a good part of my time down there...ummm and i dont think there is much goin on down in tha ville these days...just tryn to help out some awsome dudes...they did mention they wanted to play with sin of angels so maybe they can help???

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Feb 1,2008 3:27pm
greg tell them to give me a holla and ill see what we can do its still aways off so i dont really see aprob with it

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Feb 1,2008 3:47pm
sinofangels-ray said:
greg tell them to give me a holla and ill see what we can do its still aways off so i dont really see aprob with it

yeah i told them to contact yall direct since i am out here and other shit...they are awsome dudes and there band kills

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Restless Tyrannical Death
[default homepage] [print][9:12:51am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01612 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]