New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Help Save wolves, donate! by Y_Ddraig_Goch on Jan 18,2008 2:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jan 18,2008 2:59pm edited Jan 18,2008 7:01pm
https://secure.defenders.org/site/Donation?ACTION=SHOW_DONATION_OPTIONS&CAMPAIGN_ID=5681&s_src=WJY08WDWF&s_subsrc=WJY08WDWF_web&JServSessionIdr003=6hlvhnflg2.app27a

you can sponsor an add that says "stop aerial hunting of wolves in Alaska" for 56 bucks, but maybe we could get some event to raise more money than that. It will be in the subways of the capitol, so thousands will see it, including many people who work in the senate, congress, etc.

Hunting is awesome, but aerial hunting is the lamest thing a hunter could resort to. They get into a fixed wing or helicopter and chase the wolf until it becomes exhausted and then they shoot it from the sky. Hunting is meant to be sacred.

Not to mention the wolf is endangered, but I am sure they are allowing hunting in Alaska so as to clear off another near extinct species so they have an easier time drilling oil in alaska...

toggletoggle post by Punisher  at Jan 18,2008 3:26pm
I'm all for ending fags from hunting like this. I think you should only hunt with no weapons. However, you are quite suspect for mentioning drilling for oil in Alaska. You sound like a dirty hippy.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 18,2008 3:39pm
Punisher said:
I think you should only hunt with no weapons.

!?!?!?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 18,2008 3:45pm
Lamp said:
Punisher said:
I think you should only hunt with no weapons.

!?!?!?

I guess he's recommending that we punch out deer and catch ducks with nets, then bite their heads off. To each their own, I'll stick with a 12 gauge, though.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2008 3:50pm
your hands are made of nets?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 18,2008 5:17pm
the_reverend said:
your hands are made of nets?

hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 18,2008 5:18pm
i guess nets count as a weapon. this makes hockey and basketball a lot more dangerous.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 18,2008 5:18pm
not to mention soccer

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 18,2008 5:19pm
who is donante and why are you yelling at him/her to help save wolves?

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jan 18,2008 5:54pm
Punisher said:
I'm all for ending fags from hunting like this. I think you should only hunt with no weapons. However, you are quite suspect for mentioning drilling for oil in Alaska. You sound like a dirty hippy.

if by dirty hippy you mean, why fuck with the most beautiful land on earth, then yes I can be counted as a hippy....if barbarians are hippies.

so I guess Native americans are all dirty hippies for wanting to preserve their lands as well then too?

Oil sucks anyways, fuck or consumption of it and all energy needs...back into the dark days I say!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Swollen Necromonic Goatwhore
[default homepage] [print][7:13:12pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01663 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]