New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Worcester hc/metal/crossover band in search of guitarist by MikeFTTE on Jan 15,2008 3:42am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MikeFTTE at Jan 15,2008 3:42am edited Jan 15,2008 3:43am
Worcester hardcore/metal band Fight Til The End is in search of a 2nd guitarist. We are looking for someone who is willing practice twice a week and play shows on a regular basis (including out of state shows) Must also be able to tour if the opportunity arises. We are looking for a guitarist who is well versed in old school death/thrash metal, but is also able to appreciate mid 90's NYHC and beatdown hardcore. Basically our goal is to create the most brutal crossover band of all time. Our influences include Slayer, All Out War, Obituary, Dark Angel, Bulldoze, Sodom, Celtic Frost, Demolition Hammer, Merauder, early Death, early Sepultura, Denied, Carnivore, Bolt Thrower, Malevolent Creation etc. Although our older material is really generic Hatebreed-esque hardcore (our demo material that is up on our myspace), we have a couple of newer songs written that are a step in the right direction, and we are looking for a guitarist who will help us expand upon our sound. If your interested or have any questions hit us up on myspace or send me an email (warfare_music@hotmail.com).

www.myspace.com/fighttiltheendhc

Also I posted up a rough recording of one of our newer songs on our purevolume page. Check it out to see the direction the band is going in (the intro is a joke by the way)

www.purevolume.com/fighttiltheend

toggletoggle post by SW at Jan 15,2008 4:42am
wow too bad you don't need a singer because the newer direction you are going in is exactly the type of music i love

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 15,2008 12:43pm
crossover sucks! crossover sucks! just kidding this band is sweet

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 15,2008 12:49pm
hails to Woosta!

toggletoggle post by blue on mah itouch lolz at Jan 15,2008 12:52pm
very interested in hearing more.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 15,2008 12:53pm
Yeah, this sounds real promising. Good luck!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 15,2008 1:14pm
This could go either way - but the fact that they even know the term "crossover" bodes well, I think.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 15,2008 1:17pm

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jan 15,2008 1:49pm
MikeFTTE said:
Demolition Hammer

nice

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Jan 15,2008 2:29pm
Very awesome list of influences...I cant listen because I'm at work ;(

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jan 15,2008 2:36pm edited Jan 15,2008 2:42pm
upon reading the heading of the thread, I clicked with low expectations. I then saw who their singer was, and he's by far one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I've run into him around hudson and worcester MA and he's always good to talk to. I think his old band was called Warpath or something like that.
as an added bonus, his new band is pretty good! not totally generic mall-mosh bullshit, or your back-to-the-future early 90's style.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 15,2008 2:39pm
yeah, the song on purevolume is much better than the myspace stuff...keep it up

toggletoggle post by MikeFTTE at Jan 15,2008 9:02pm
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Also What's up to Aaron. I don't think I've seen you since the Roller Kingdom show we played with your band 2 years ago.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 15,2008 9:06pm
that would be his ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-band. kid spreads like bird flu.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jan 15,2008 10:21pm
Yeah Mike WTF!!! Where you guys been Man? HAHAHA!! Yeah, good luck with this shit. Awesome group of kids.

toggletoggle post by MikeFTTE at Jan 17,2008 2:47am
Rick!! How is it going man? I haven't seen you in a while either. Is BOF still around?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 17,2008 8:55am
Played with these dudes last weekend. I was really impressed with the new stuff. Very tight.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 17,2008 7:15pm
i've played with these guys before. real cool doods with some slammin tunes.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jan 18,2008 1:02pm
MikeFTTE said:
Rick!! How is it going man? I haven't seen you in a while either. Is BOF still around?

Hells yeah, Bitch!! http://myspace.com/blackoutfrenzy

Good luck with that guitarist. You finally have a solid drummer in place?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:43:59pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01992 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]