New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So, who else cannot fucking sleep?! by SkinSandwich on Jan 14,2008 12:29am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 14,2008 12:29am
Another night of insomnia. Sucks the wrinkly scrotum I tell ya.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 14,2008 12:52am
yea its not even 1 am.... im up til 5 am most nights lately it comes in waves for me.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 12:56am
impending snows weight over my soul like xmas.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 14,2008 1:02am
Can't sleep or don't want to sleep? If you've got shit on your mind you're mulling over, I'm guessing you want to get it all sorted out before you sleep.

As for me, I haven't tried yet.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 1:03am
Yeah, I usually can't get to sleep until at least 6 am.

toggletoggle post by SW at Jan 14,2008 1:11am
WE ARE THE NIGHTWALKERS...

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 14,2008 1:16am
I fucking love sleep, but I've been too excited about/fixated on all of my various art and music projects to get a good night's sleep, which really doesn't bother me too much. I usually don't get to bed until 4 or 5 am these days, then wake up around 10. I think I'm going to sleep until whenever the fuck I can all this week though. I need my ugly sleep. HEYO.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 14,2008 1:18am
yea when it hets like 3:30 noone posts here for the most part. so there isnt much to do if you cant sleep.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 1:37am
there was a time when people did ost here all night long. it's lame that those days are gone.

when my head hits the pillo i'm almost always asleep. it's getting to bed that is the issue. too much too doo. I used to have horrible insomnia. then I found a position and stop my brain from chattering. so I can pop out anytime, anywhere.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 1:39am
Yeah, I remember that. This place used to be ridiculous all night/morning long.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 14,2008 1:41am
RichHorror said:
Yeah, I usually can't get to sleep until at least 6 am.

I used to be this way, now I'm usually asleep by 2.

I am kind of fucked up right now because yesterday I got a sufficient amount of sleep, then took a nap, then slept another six hours. I'll probably be awake until 4 or so again tonight. But I guess for some reason this day has gone by so fast I haven't had time to soak it all in.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 1:44am
the days that I didn't have shows (when I lived alone) I would uually sleep from 8pm to 10 or 11pm and then be up until 3 or 4 am

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 1:44am
Yeah. When I first moved to Somerville I was like that. Then eventually if I wasn't out I was asleep by 1 am. Something about moving to a new place fucks up my sleep schedule.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 14,2008 1:50am
Yeah, I have a bit on my mind, but not really enough to hinder my sleep. I will probably be up till 4 or 5am. Well, I have the day off tomorrow (today?) so i will get the kid off to school and maybe nod back out. problem there is I can never really sleep during the day for some reason. I hate the fucking Sun. I am looking forward to the snow moving in to keep it somewhat "dark" today.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 14,2008 1:52am
After working a 3am job I think I've been awake/asleep at every conceivable hour, the month I was unemployed and not going to school before that my sleep schedule had started slowly slipping. I was always a 6am-2pm guy, but the hours just gradually shifted forward like 7-3, 9-5, eventually getting stuck at 2pm to midnight until one day where I drank an assload of coffee to keep myself awake and was up until maybe 7 or 8pm. By the time I started working that job, I was sleeping hours that were actually normal, something like 9pm to 6:30 in the morning. Then I got lost for a while not knowing how to sleep around it, but when I got in the swing of things, I'd usually sleep for 3-5 hours once I got home from work(so maybe something like 10am-3pm) and then for another four hours or so before working. After my last day on the job, fell asleep during the day and then went to bed that night at 1am, woke up at 8pm, have been pretty regular with the occasional lapse since.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 1:56am
i love the day time micro-nap. like when you go to a friends house and while they are getting ready, you buzz out and sleep for 10-20 on their floor before heading out and wake up in awesome shape.

I hate when the micro-nap back fires and you wake up AFTER whatever it is you are suppose to go to.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 14,2008 2:07am
I hate micro-naps in general. I remember numerous occasions working the job I mentioned in my previous post where I slept for maybe 20 minutes before going to work. Makes me wonder why I bothered in the first place, felt way worse than before.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 14,2008 2:07am
I have very rare Micro-naps, but when I do for some reason I snap awake and feel all fucked up and anxiety ridden. It sucks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 2:15am
if a micro-nap stretches into a real nap and I wake up 2 hrs later, then I feel fucked up.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 2:48am
now I lay me down to sleep.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 14,2008 3:45am
the_reverend said:
if a micro-nap stretches into a real nap and I wake up 2 hrs later, then I feel fucked up.

werd the bird i hear you on this.... i have recorded biorythm sounds they are actually kinda cool

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 3:47am
the_reverend said:
there was a time when people did ost here all night long. it's lame that those days are gone.

For my part in it, I blame mostly that I don't have a cnstant supply of Xanax. No other pills seem to bring the LARFFS as much.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 3:53am
Oh, and for my fellow sufferers, get some Xanax. Shit works like a fahkin' chahm, khed.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 3:58am
For serious, two xannie bars and you are all set, my friend.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 14,2008 4:03am
I wish my body would stop going through these cycles. I need to get used to going to bed around 12.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2008 4:04am
XANAX NIGGA

In fact, one Oxycodone and two Xanax bars are the perfect combo.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 14,2008 6:40am
I just take Nyquil capsules when I have them.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 6:47am
moar hardcoar

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 14,2008 9:40am
Hate the sun, hate the sleep, hate the 24 hour diurnal cycle. My internal clock seems to flip over at about 26 hours or so, which ends up with me being awake later and later every night. Once every few weeks I have this thing come over me where I literally cannot turn my brain off, and I stay up for about a day straight. This seems to reset my clock, and then I'm back to square one.

I'd kill to just never have to sleep. "Little slices of death," and all that. Fucking waste of time.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 10:09am
internal clocks are 25hrs.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 14,2008 10:14am
Mine's overclocked. My system specs are amazing.

*wishes that joke made sense, considering an overclocked clock would flip at 23 hours or something*

*shut up*

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 14,2008 10:16am
I believe a longer clock would technically be underclocked.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 14,2008 10:22am
the_reverend said:
I believe a longer clock would technically be underclocked.

*is my point*

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 14,2008 10:24am
I almost tried to make a DOSbox joke before I realized that this was a comedy dead-end. If this thread were a Choose Your Own Adventure book, I'd totally be flipping back to where my thumb was and picking a different path.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 14,2008 10:38am
I kept falling asleep last night and my own snoring would wake me up. Me tired this AM.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jan 14,2008 10:54am
I had trouble sleeping as well.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 14,2008 10:55am
immortal13 said:
I had trouble sleeping as well.

Did you get the stickers I sent??

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 18,2008 3:15am
ass piss ass piss ass piss

I just don't give a rat's ass about my sleep schedule anymore. Fuck.

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Jan 18,2008 4:37am
I will not be sleeping tonight.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2008 8:41am
my days off allnighters might be over.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vascular Hideous Sensation
[default homepage] [print][12:44:43am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.03187 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]