New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Shirts I'm looking for by MoshOnYourPride on Jan 13,2008 1:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 1:32pm
I'm having a really hard time finding shirts for the following bands and I've been looking for quite some time. If anyone can help me find someone with a shirt or has one and is willing to Trade please contact me. These are the following bands I'm interesting in finding merch for.

Nehemiah
Coma Eternal
End This Day
Prayer For Cleansing
Veil Of Maya (older shirts)
With Dead Hands Rising
Deadwater Drowning (Not the Beer thing or the Tank Shirt)
Blackheart Eulogy
Embrace The End
Glass Casket
StabYouInTheHeadAndEatYourFaceOff
Textbook Traitors (If Any Exists)
Joshua Fit For Battle (If Any Exists)
Wings Of Scarlet
Mortal Treason

I am mainly looking for YL and I suppose smalls I'm interested in too. Larger sizes I might be interested in depending on what band. Here is my E-mail too if you want to contact me on that. greathobokiller@aim.com

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 13,2008 1:44pm edited Jan 13,2008 1:48pm
Pure gayness.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 1:47pm
I already own plenty of Death Metal shirts so I'm sorry these bands don't catch your eye. I would think you might be interested in Nehemiah somewhat but who knows.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 13,2008 1:49pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2008 1:50pm
a dwd t would be cool. someone should start naking illegal prints. well, other then baphomet that is.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jan 13,2008 1:53pm
youth large

good fucking luck

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 1:54pm
archaeon said:
youth large

good fucking luck

Well thats why I'm asking around. Sometimes you get lucky

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 2:04pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
I would think you might be interested in Nehemiah somewhat but who knows.

BDM dont live here no mo!

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 2:07pm

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 2:10pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:

BDM dont live here no mo!
You're trying to say they're a rip off of BDM? If so then you haven't honestly listened to Nehemiah since they use a high influence on bands like Opeth. Also I believe Nehemiah and BDM both started up around the same time without any knowledge of one another so for them to rip off each other in anyway seems very unlikely. Sorry your attempt at a witty insult on a band you're ignorant about failed.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 3:16pm
whatever man. sorry i didnt like what i heard... and the vocals are soooo upfront in the mix

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 3:17pm
and to be honest i liked that BDM cd till every band decided they needed to do the exact same thing. then it just got plain annoying.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 3:26pm
sxealex said:
and to be honest i liked that BDM cd till every band decided they needed to do the exact same thing. then it just got plain annoying.
The first 3 recordings of BDM are pretty sweet. You shouldn't generalize that type of sound associated with BDM since there are plenty of bands pre-BDM that did it before them. It's BDM just got more popular but clearly for reason. Only thing Nehemiah and BDM have in common is the fact they have Swedish metal influence with their riffs mainly.

From what I recall Nehemiah was pretty respected so it surprises me that some people try and throw some cheap shots. The album Lenore is alright but their first release on Uprising is a sweet album.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 13,2008 3:38pm
I have a Deadwater Drowning shirt with a goat and a bullseye in a rectangle. But it's XL.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 13,2008 3:49pm
Maybe he should take up sewing.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 3:52pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
You know people that sew shirt designs to make things look authentic for someone collecting?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 13,2008 4:01pm
A lot of girls alter regular size shirts to smaller sizes to fit them.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 4:02pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
AUTOPSY_666 said:
You know people that sew shirt designs to make things look authentic for someone collecting?

you collect t-shirts? I'm pretty sure that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:05pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
A lot of girls alter regular size shirts to smaller sizes to fit them.
This I know. Not something I'm deeply into doing but if I have no other alternative thats what I aim for. Thats why I said I may be interested in larger sizes.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:06pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
I have a Deadwater Drowning shirt with a goat and a bullseye in a rectangle. But it's XL.
Email me a photo of the shirt if you're willing to give it up. I may be interested. greathohokiller@aim.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2008 4:07pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
Nehemiah
End This Day
Prayer For Cleansing
With Dead Hands Rising
Deadwater Drowning
Glass Casket

bands from that list that I like.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:09pm
Fuck_Logging_In_NLI said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
AUTOPSY_666 said:

you collect t-shirts? I'm pretty sure that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Goto b9board.com and you'll find a huge group of fags I guess. Its normal to me though. Usually if you like a band you like to grab something to remember them by or what have you such as getting a T-shirt. Sometimes when you see the band they don't have shirts or something for sale or the band is impossible to see due to never playing in your area or they broke up before you got into them. But if you consider me gay then whatever.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:11pm
the_reverend said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
Nehemiah
End This Day
Prayer For Cleansing
With Dead Hands Rising
Deadwater Drowning
Glass Casket

bands from that list that I like.
You know all the other bands on that list? If you like these then some of the other bands on that list should be worthy of you listening to. Not trying to sell you into something but you may be thankful that you checked them out later on.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 13,2008 4:12pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
Goto b9board.com and you'll find a huge group of fags

I agree with this statement, but not for the reasons you're implying and also minus the sarcasm.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2008 4:20pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
You know all the other bands on that list? If you like these then some of the other bands on that list should be worthy of you listening to. Not trying to sell you into something but you may be thankful that you checked them out later on.

the other bands I probably just don't know.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:26pm edited Jan 13,2008 4:28pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
The first 3 recordings of BDM are pretty sweet. You shouldn't generalize that type of sound associated with BDM since there are plenty of bands pre-BDM that did it before them. It's BDM just got more popular but clearly for reason. Only thing Nehemiah and BDM have in common is the fact they have Swedish metal influence with their riffs mainly.

From what I recall Nehemiah was pretty respected so it surprises me that some people try and throw some cheap shots. The album Lenore is alright but their first release on Uprising is a sweet album.

Ok I'm fairly sure BDM took the formula and made it a cliche. Correct me if i'm wrong. I love At the Gates and shit(unlike alot of people on this board) but seriously most of those bands get their sound from BDM. And I mean come on... that band you are so valiantly fighting for is the guitarist from Dead to Fall so you can't really give them much credit. I looked at the myspace and listened before I responded at first. Chill out broseph.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:31pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:

Ok I'm fairly sure BDM took the formula and made it a cliche. Correct me if i'm wrong. I love At the Gates and shit(unlike alot of people on this board) but seriously most of those bands get their sound from BDM. And I mean come on... that band you are so valiantly fighting for is the guitarist from Dead to Fall so you can't really give them much credit. I looked at the myspace and listened before I responded at first. Chill out broseph.
What about Logan joining Dead to Fall like a year or so ago? The bands I listed have nothing to do with BDM so its irrelevant to this thread on how you're upset that shitty bands exist that rip off BDM.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:35pm
Dude listen to yourself... I'm not upset. I was just poking fun at what they made me think of. Why don't you just ignore my stupid comment. The band still sux in that same way to me no matter what you say.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:36pm
ps i listen to alot of music other than death metal on a regular basis and people make fun of alot of it. so cry about it.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:40pm
sxealex said:
ps i listen to alot of music other than death metal on a regular basis and people make fun of alot of it. so cry about it.
Where am I crying? Also you made a ignorant assumption and continue to do so about bands saying they rip off BDM who are apparently gods in your mind. Considering the bands that do have anything relating to BDM existed before BDM and the other bands have nothing in common with them kind of tells me you don't know what you're talking about and just want to cause an argument.

I could care less if people call the bands gay, me gay, or whatever. Mission is to find the shirts, make a deal with someone for them, befriend them maybe since they obviously share or did share the band in common with me, and be happy.

You're more than welcomed to try and attempt to make me cry but I highly doubt that will be accomplished.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 4:41pm
Oh I also believe I booked your band The Taste Of Silver a few times in the past.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:43pm

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:57pm
MoshOnYourPride said:

I could care less if people call the bands gay, me gay, or whatever. Mission is to find the shirts, make a deal with someone for them, befriend them maybe since they obviously share or did share the band in common with me, and be happy.

You're more than welcomed to try and attempt to make me cry but I highly doubt that will be accomplished.

-don't/didn't wanna make you cry.
-said the band sux with a few word joke and you obviously care.
-BDM is definitely not god in my book but I used to listen to the unhallowed CD when it came out.
-I dont know who your are.
-I didnt say anything about the shirts and would have not responded until you said "check this crap out"
-why are there 2 threads on this?
-CHILL THE FUCK OUT IS MY POINT im not here to hurt your feelings

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 4:58pm
and ttos is RIP

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 4:59pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:

I could care less if people call the bands gay, me gay, or whatever. Mission is to find the shirts, make a deal with someone for them, befriend them, and have gay anal sex with them.

fixed

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 4:59pm
repost

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:01pm
^ this guy has shat all over you the whole thread and my fairly calm words get a shit storm

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:01pm
Fuck_Logging_In_NLI said:
repost

haha

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 5:10pm
sxealex said:
^ this guy has shat all over you the whole thread and my fairly calm words get a shit storm
I'm well aware TTOS broke up. I'm not giving you a shit storm by any means. You keep taking things the wrong way like I'm going crazy on you or something. I'll explain it to you like this. I commend you for having your insults be more thought out and intelligent than "You're gay" and "You want Anal Sex". Sadly I would be a moron to actually go after someone insulting me that way since its a trap to further spawn stupidity. You know someone calls someone a faggot then the other person says that they're a homo and it continues. So pretty much no way to counter that. You on the other hand I can hold a conversation with. I don't mean to discourage a conversation with people beyond "You're a faggot" but in an argument people have opposing sides.

I just don't see why you took a look at this thread and felt that you had to diss all the bands out of ignorance and the assumption they blow BDM. Also to call me a cry baby when its you that is having issues relating to being one.

And your question to there being two posts. I originally posted one and there was an error then I saw there was a classified section which would be more appropriate for this so I posted it there while later realizing there was a double post. If I could delete one I would because I know how annoying spaming threads is.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:14pm
you're logged in...so you can edit.

fagot

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 5:17pm
Please tell me how to delete a thread which I'm sure doesn't exist and I'll edit the other thread out. I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist and I'm assuming thats what you're mentioning but if I'm wrong then please do explain.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:21pm
you can't delete a thread.
but creating a second one use unnecessary. See here at RTTP we like to stop the glut of unless threads.
but you could have re-flagged your first one. that's what I'm referring to.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:27pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
I commend you for having your insults be more thought out and intelligent than "You're gay" and "You want Anal Sex".

Reread. I have not insulted you once the whole thread unless you are in that band in which case WTF???
Go ahead and think I am ignorant for listening to a band for 40 seconds and poking fun at their sound for 5 seconds.
Im just trying to say that if this shit offends you and you want to post on a message board you probably should learn to let it roll off yer shoulder.

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Jan 13,2008 5:31pm

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:34pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
I commend you for having your insults be more thought out and intelligent than "You're gay" and "You want Anal Sex".

Reread. I have not insulted you once the whole thread unless you are in that band in which case WTF???
Go ahead and think I am ignorant for listening to a band for 40 seconds and poking fun at their sound for 5 seconds.
Im just trying to say that if this shit offends you and you want to post on a message board you probably should learn to let it roll off yer shoulder.

you did call him "broseph."

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:34pm
troo but that word is awesome

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 5:36pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:

Take your own advice?

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:36pm
sxealex said:
troo but that word is awesome

have you seen History of Violence?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:37pm
i dunno im bad with movie titles whats it about?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 5:40pm edited Jan 13,2008 5:40pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
asjdfhlajksglsdf
Take your own advice?

ummm ok?

MoshOnYourPride said:

Sadly I would be a moron to actually go after someone insulting me that way since its a trap to further spawn stupidity.

i might take yours instead.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:43pm
Viggo Mortensen is a former mod hitman living in a small town and his past catches up with him::blahblahblah::
but the point is Broseph said a lot by one character.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 5:44pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
asjdfhlajksglsdf
Take your own advice?

ummm ok?

MoshOnYourPride said:

Sadly I would be a moron to actually go after someone insulting me that way since its a trap to further spawn stupidity.

To ignore people calling you a faggot without anything else to say? Yes you should. You're trying to pull that on me? Well that example I posed doesn't apply.

You're honestly saying when you said "BDM don't live here no mo" that wasn't to insult me and my taste in music? Like I'm not a moron and its pretty obvious how things relate to one another. So if that wasn't your intention then its your own fault that it was interpreted the way it was. I'm pretty sure this logic is correct.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Jan 13,2008 5:49pm

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 13,2008 6:03pm
looks like nobody here has any shitty band shirts.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 13,2008 6:20pm edited Jan 13,2008 6:20pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 13,2008 6:22pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 13,2008 6:22pm edited Jan 13,2008 6:22pm
Mathematical proof that the 50 Kitler post is stronger than a 100 Hitler post.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 6:23pm
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
asjdfhlajksglsdf
Take your own advice?

ummm ok?

MoshOnYourPride said:

To ignore people calling you a faggot without anything else to say? Yes you should. You're trying to pull that on me? Well that example I posed doesn't apply.

You're honestly saying when you said "BDM don't live here no mo" that wasn't to insult me and my taste in music? Like I'm not a moron and its pretty obvious how things relate to one another. So if that wasn't your intention then its your own fault that it was interpreted the way it was. I'm pretty sure this logic is correct.

OK

if you really want to talk about this some more here is an analogy...

You like a pair of airforce ones in the store and tell me I should check them out. I say 50 cent don't live here no more. No I am not insulting you. And also as a side note 50cent didn't invent the shoes.
I am really not insulting you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2008 6:24pm
this thread is both awesome and terrible.
I for one would hope he gets his shirts.

toggletoggle post by MoshOnYourPride at Jan 13,2008 6:26pm
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
sxealex said:
MoshOnYourPride said:
asjdfhlajksglsdf
Take your own advice?

ummm ok?

MoshOnYourPride said:

OK

if you really want to talk about this some more here is an analogy...

You like a pair of airforce ones in the store and tell me I should check them out. I say 50 cent don't live here no more. No I am not insulting you. And also as a side note 50cent didn't invent the shoes.
I am really not insulting you.
its flawed with I never told you to check anything out. I still win. Now lets hug!

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jan 13,2008 6:27pm edited Jan 13,2008 6:27pm
MoshOnYourPride said:

i took that as an invitation to check it out my bad you are right you win

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:21:59pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.09400 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]