New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Missing Votes In Sutton, NH by Joelstein on Jan 11,2008 6:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joelstein at Jan 11,2008 6:44pm
Probably already been mentioned somewhere on here in one of the gadillion posts, but did anyone hear about the missing Ron Paul votes in Sutton NH? Came in as ZERO votes but there have been something like 31 confirmed voters that state they voted for Paul in Sutton NH. I don't care if you voted for him or not (I hope you did (who doesn't want personal freedoms and less government?), but whatever), we can all agree that the process should be accurate and fair and those that are in charge should be trustworthy and accountable for accuracy. Any thoughts or more info on this? -Punch Your Nuts Off!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 11,2008 7:27pm
31...lol.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 11,2008 7:35pm
what is the population of sutton? im guessing 31 is like 8% of that lace.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Jan 11,2008 9:35pm
Impossible. Only democrat votes go uncounted. Just ask Al Whore, you know, the guy that invented the internet and global warming.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 11,2008 10:16pm
i thought his last name was gore. weird.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jan 11,2008 10:16pm
wait, so there's a conspiracy, and ron paul and his supporters are the victims of it? no way!

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 11,2008 11:43pm
there was a mix-up initially, but i guess one of the people responsible for counting the votes in sutton attributed it to human error. there's a video on youtube where they demonstrate a diebold voting machine and it gets things wrong, though.(the validity of this could be argues as the tape cuts in and out a few times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkKdJoWG3qQ

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2008 2:15am

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 12,2008 2:51am
racist or not...his economic and foreign policies are solid

toggletoggle post by Joelstein at Jan 12,2008 12:39pm
Racism has nothing to do with this issue at hand, and every politician has been quoted out of context as I am sure everyone here has as well at some point in their life. Remember that there are 6 major media companies that control everything that we hear, read, and see (Ref: Media Monopoly, by Ben Bagdikian). If Paul is threatening the establishment's power they will try to spin him anyway they can. There are 360 registered Republican voters in Sutton. Now the AP shows the 31 votes (which out of 360 is 9% more than 0%). Add 9% to Paul, and take away 9% from someone else (if this is a statewide issue) any he's basically in second place! Check this out in case you haven't already: http://infowars.com/articles/us/vote_08_nh_is_this_vote_fraud.htm Like I said, I don't care who you voted for or who you support. It is great that we have the freedom to be able to support anyone we choose (for now), but we can all agree that the process should be fair and just!

Bravo to Dennis Kucinich, and the pending recount in NH! Electronic voting machines are for those that need immediate gratification. Hand count or no count!

Fight for your personal liberty and freedom! We can all agree to these things regardless of which candidate you support. If the process isn't going to be correct, and needs to be corrupt, let's just get it over with, fall asleep and assign a king/queen! Quit fucking us slow!!! At least with a King or a Queen we could isolate frustrations to one single person or family in stead of a myriad of overpaid 'representatives', and the majority can be hand lead as it now seems they want to be! Good luck all! Stay smart, stay safe, be alert!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2008 12:47pm
it's not just kucinich (who I've met and is a really nice little elf), but a republican is asking for it too. some guy I've never heard of who got 44 votes total.

I love your spin there that makes the doe-eye loser into second place. ahahah! any one that gave $$ to ron paul wasted their money. hilarious!

toggletoggle post by Joelstein at Jan 12,2008 2:20pm
No spin, just facts and simple math. If this is the average margin of error statewide, the 9% had to go somewhere to someone maybe even divided up evenly, but 9% is a lot of people that bothered to vote and may have had their vote misappropriated. We should be more concerned about the processed and not the outcome. I would rather have Paul get 0% as long as we all knew it was the truth.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2008 4:57pm
this is a primary. the "truth" doesn't really matter.
nor to 31 votes in sutton nh.

toggletoggle post by Joelstein at Jan 12,2008 10:56pm
I think the primary means MORE than the regular election. At least you have more than two choices; either Terd Sandwich or Deusch Bag. It is really sad that there are not a plethora of outstanding candidates to choice from at the end and election after election after election we are left ultimately with H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E choices,. We would love to come on your radio show and discuss this. Any interest?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 13,2008 3:55am
th reason you have horrible choices for candidates is because only a selected few get MSM attention. that takes money and the right people. therefore, our elections are a fraud, as the candidates available are merely appointed by two groups with similar intentions but with different names. whoever seems the most "user-friendly" candidate is given the most media attention, and due to america's addiction to television, the person with the most press ends up getting elected.

it's a terrific democracy we have here(especially when presidents are allowed to appoint whomever they want to their cabinet and advisory committees)

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 13,2008 5:12am
Ron Paul Ron Pauls in Ron Pauling Ron Paul!

TIMELY SOUTH PARK REFERENCE

RON PAUL RON PAULS RON PAULING RON PAULERS!

RON PAUL CIRCA 2004

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Jan 13,2008 10:26am
DEMOCRACY ROCKS YO
JUST KEEP THE WELFARE CHECKS COMIN

WHITE MAN IS MY NIGGA NOW

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2008 11:05am
Joelstein said:
It is really sad that there are not a plethora of outstanding candidates to choice from at the end

there isn't a single candidate to choose from. that's why I abstained.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][10:53:52am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02036 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]