New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DISSECTION-The return by swamplorddvm on Jan 11,2004 1:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 11,2004 1:27am
Yeah im sure this has been done before, but im sure no one gives a shit.
Anyways...I can't even imagine what Metal masterpiece Jon has conjured up with this time. We can only wait and see. Hail DISSECTION!!!
and REV. check out the DVD discussion. I left another one of my "ideas". hope you dont mind.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 11,2004 2:59pm
Well then... I see no one cares about dissection. Curse you all!!!

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 11,2004 3:39pm
i care i was listening to storms..... friday great stuff

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 11,2004 4:06pm
I'll believe it when I see it. Then if they get to come to US, I'll go nuts if they open up with Frozen, and then play "every fucking song from every fucking album".

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jan 11,2004 4:15pm
actually its still up in the air i guess... faust left because that other dude was all about satanism and faust isnt into that shit. so, Dissection returning is now up in the air.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jan 11,2004 4:22pm

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jan 11,2004 4:27pm
404, einstein

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jan 11,2004 4:30pm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 11,2004 5:22pm
What's this MLO stuff all about???

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jan 11,2004 5:44pm
"2003-12-10: Faust leaves Dissection

Bård "Faust" Eithun has decided not to go on with Dissection in the future. The decision was made in mutual agreement..."

as stated on the official site.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 11,2004 6:32pm
Yeah, I read that today as well and it bumed me out. but it does not mean the end. So well have to fear the return a little longer.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 11,2004 7:35pm
swamplorddvm said:
Yeah im sure this has been done before, but im sure no one gives a shit.
Anyways...I can't even imagine what Metal masterpiece Jon has conjured up with this time. We can only wait and see. Hail DISSECTION!!!
and REV. check out the DVD discussion. I left another one of my "ideas". hope you dont mind.

Metal Masterpiece? He has been in prison for 6 years with no access to a guitar. How could he have written anything?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 11,2004 11:49pm
I write at least half my stuff without any instruments nearby.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2004 9:54am
I think that this would be one of the most amazing things ever.
What's up with the world... suffocatoin gets back together.
and now dissection is returning?
it is the sign of the comming appocalypse I think.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 12,2004 4:08pm
the_reverend said:
I think that this would be one of the most amazing things ever.
What's up with the world... suffocatoin gets back together.
and now dissection is returning?
it is the sign of the comming appocalypse I think.

No, the sign of the coming apocalypse would be if Euronymous and Dead came back to life and slayed the Pope, took over Vatican City, and rose Hell to Earth... please excuse this post...

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 17,2004 4:02pm
Word up Mortis! An "artist" doesnt always need an instrument to write music. Jon wouldn't spend all that time in prison without thinking of new songs.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 17,2004 8:26pm
I didn't mean to sound like I was defending him. He's a dumbass.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 18,2004 12:41am
yes i am a dumb ass,Thanks alot. yuou have a nice day. Voy a matar tu familia!

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 18,2004 12:49am
I was refering to Jon from Dissection as being the dumbass.

Books are awesome. Being able to read is the best!!!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 18,2004 1:13am
Oh, ok. Never mind then...this makes for an interesting dicussion. Why do you think hes a dumb ass?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 18,2004 2:01am
Why's he in jail again? That's my reason.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 18,2004 3:42am
Forgive me for being ignorant but; AGAIN??? I thought he just got out of jail.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2004 3:51am
he probably killed a band member.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 18,2004 4:07am
Ha, those silly satanists!

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 18,2004 4:39am
Again as in I forgot why he was in, please refresh my memory. I forgot that he just got out, but he probably is back in now that I think of it. He's the biggest noodle in Scandinavia.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 19,2004 4:11pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
Again as in I forgot why he was in, please refresh my memory. I forgot that he just got out, but he probably is back in now that I think of it. He's the biggest noodle in Scandinavia.

Ahem, remember that guy, um what was his name, oh yeah, Varg Vikernes. Varg killed someone because he was pretending to be grim and really wasn't grim and because he was worshipping satan instead of the Norse Gods. Jon killed someone because he was gay (and wasn't he trying to get him to come into a forest with him or something?). Jon is SuperSanoMan compared to Varg.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 19,2004 4:11pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
I was refering to Jon from Dissection as being the dumbass.

Books are awesome. Being able to read is the best!!!

Hahahahaha, thanks dom, that made my day.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 19,2004 4:26pm
I thought Bard "Faust" killed the gay guy in the woods.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 19,2004 4:31pm
who ever it was, it was at the olympic park..
the queer was trying to queer him up in the woods and he beat him with a hammer or something and left him to die in the snow.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 19,2004 5:30pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
I thought Bard "Faust" killed the gay guy in the woods.

I'm pretty sure it was Nodtveidt. Faust didn't kill anyone did he?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 19,2004 5:44pm
I'm 99% sure Fault killed the gay guy in the woods, hence why he was in jail for all of 3 months or whatever you get for 1st degree in Norway. That's where he wrote all the Zyklon lyrics, and posed for some Spaldingesque pictures too, though I don't think he had the pretty curtains to really toughen up the atmosphere.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 19,2004 6:44pm
These plans where however dashed when Jon in December 1997 was arrested, accused and convicted for killing a man in the summer of 1997, recieving a 10 year sentence (You can read more about it here). At the same time as Jon's arrest, with all the media screaming about the killing and the "Satanic rock star" as they called Jon, the compilation of the early DISSECTION recordings "The Past Is Alive" hit the stores. The past was truly alive. And despite everything, the flame of DISSECTION lived on! Openly in the hearts of the many loyal fans, and silently in the burning heart of a man who was being chained and cast into the dungeons. Some thought that DISSECTION was no more... But in fact they couldn't be more wrong.

from http://www.dissection.nu/biography.htm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 19,2004 6:45pm
So in 2002, parallel to Faust’s entrance into the group, Jon finally gives his first interview since his arrest, for the first time officially declaring the return of DISSECTION.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 19,2004 7:39pm
Rev, that was a beautiful speech. sniff**

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 19,2004 7:40pm
remember:think...type...click... hahahahah.
Jon's a doo-doo head.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 20,2004 7:40pm
the_reverend said:
These plans where however dashed when Jon in December 1997 was arrested, accused and convicted for killing a man in the summer of 1997, recieving a 10 year sentence (You can read more about it here). At the same time as Jon's arrest, with all the media screaming about the killing and the "Satanic rock star" as they called Jon, the compilation of the early DISSECTION recordings "The Past Is Alive" hit the stores. The past was truly alive. And despite everything, the flame of DISSECTION lived on! Openly in the hearts of the many loyal fans, and silently in the burning heart of a man who was being chained and cast into the dungeons. Some thought that DISSECTION was no more... But in fact they couldn't be more wrong.

from http://www.dissection.nu/biography.htm

Haha dom, I win.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 20,2004 9:54pm
You win what? I never said he didn't kill anyone and that blip didn't say he killed a gay guy in the woods. You havn't won yet, good sir.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 20,2004 9:57pm edited Jan 20,2004 9:58pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
You win what? I never said he didn't kill anyone and that blip didn't say he killed a gay guy in the woods. You havn't won yet, good sir.

No, I said Jon killed a gay guy in the woods and that Faust killed no one, you said Faust was the one who killed a gay guy in the woods.

Edit: Oh yeah, and by the way, if the norweigen penalty for murder 1 is 3 months, then how come Jon got a 10 year verdict (even though he was released after 7) and Varg has been in for 11 years?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 20,2004 10:14pm
Extreme exadgeration used for comedic purposes. In reality, they get ~10 years when here in the US they'd get a life sentence or lethal injection, etc.

"In 1992, Bard Eithum (AKA Faust) a member of the band Emperor stabbed a homosexual man to death on his way from from a bar in Norway, after he was propositioned for sex."

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 20,2004 10:33pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
Extreme exadgeration used for comedic purposes. In reality, they get ~10 years when here in the US they'd get a life sentence or lethal injection, etc.

"In 1992, Bard Eithum (AKA Faust) a member of the band Emperor stabbed a homosexual man to death on his way from from a bar in Norway, after he was propositioned for sex."

Oh, ok you win. So then why did Jon kill the other guy?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 21,2004 12:12am
I have no idea what Jon did, when, why, aside from it being another stupid murder. All I know is whatever he did makes him a big stupid dumby-head and he's earned far more mockery than I can deliver for it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 21,2004 2:05am
DeOdiumMortis said:
here in [TEXAS] they'd get a lethal injection, etc.

theyll kill retards

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 21,2004 2:15am
You know from experience?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 21,2004 2:17am
no, your mom told me before they injected her

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 21,2004 2:18am
Ho-hooooo. Wow. You really got me. Damn.

At least I injected your girlfriend while they were injecting my mom, oooooooooh.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 21,2004 2:20am
I'll injected your gf...
but I'l look silly trying to stick something imaginary

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 21,2004 2:23am
Ha-hooh-haaah. Dude, I have like nine of them. You so don't even know.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 25,2004 2:36pm edited Jan 25,2004 2:38pm
I just saw the new pics of Jon. He fucking shaved his head!!! He looks like a nazi. I guess in jail it's a good idea, but still. Is Metal losing it's "roots"? in america it is. don't mind my bitching. Well music matters really. \m/

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 25,2004 9:02pm
swamplorddvm said:
I just saw the new pics of Jon. He fucking shaved his head!!! He looks like a nazi. I guess in jail it's a good idea, but still. Is Metal losing it's "roots"? in america it is. don't mind my bitching. Well music matters really. \m/

Oh, that is sad, I don't like head shaving at all. If he is gonna keep it shaved he better use corpse paint.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Jan 25,2004 9:24pm
like omg he has a shaved head now? wow, who gives a fuck. give it a fucking rest. i'm so sick of new "black metal" fans. it's so pathetic. HE BETTER WEAR CLOWN PAINT!! dissection never even wore it in the first place. get a clue.

jon went to jail for assisting a murder. is it that hard to go find out? fuck.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 25,2004 9:48pm
Ninkaszi187 said:
like omg he has a shaved head now? wow, who gives a fuck. give it a fucking rest. i'm so sick of new "black metal" fans. it's so pathetic. HE BETTER WEAR CLOWN PAINT!! dissection never even wore it in the first place. get a clue.

jon went to jail for assisting a murder. is it that hard to go find out? fuck.

Uh oh, someone is a wittle sleepy weepy!! Anyway, I didn't say or even imply that he used corpse paint before, so, yeah, good job there. I just think shaved heads look stupid, honest opinion. They look less stupid with corpse paint, which is why I don't mind the shaved heads of Satyr, Halder, and Nick Barker. Sorry if I offended you, or anyone else for that matter.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Jan 25,2004 10:05pm
You care about band hairstyles. Fag.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 25,2004 10:18pm
Ninkaszi187 said:
You care about band hairstyles. Fag.

Haircuts actually. I don't care about hair styles (believe it or not there is a difference, which I wasn't even aware of until earlier this week).

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 26,2004 12:11am
I don't really care but its better to watch the dude headbang on stage. Head banging is a big (or was) part of Metal and kicks ass. Sorry but it's true.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 26,2004 6:40am
swamplorddvm said:
I don't really care but its better to watch the dude headbang on stage. Head banging is a big (or was) part of Metal and kicks ass. Sorry but it's true.

That is what I am saying. I wish it still was a big part of metal.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jan 26,2004 2:32pm
It is, just not for the guys who're so old that their hair was falling out so they shaved it off. Metalheads can't afford Rogaine.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 26,2004 4:10pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
It is, just not for the guys who're so old that their hair was falling out so they shaved it off. Metalheads can't afford Rogaine.

True that.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 26,2004 4:25pm
why are my ears burning.. is someone talking about me?

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 26,2004 4:26pm
the_reverend said:
why are my ears burning.. is someone talking about me?

*stops whispering into Dom's ear, turns, laughs subtley in the Rev's direction, resumes whispering*

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 14,2004 1:33am
Fear the Return!!! One of the guys in Dawn is in the band now!!!

toggletoggle post by Dymitry at Oct 14,2004 8:09am
There are rumors that Shamaatae ( from Arckanum ) and Sethlans ( from Aborym ) will also play for Dissection.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][10:38:12am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02314 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]