New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HAHA!! Check this out!! seriously, oh man! by SkinSandwich on Dec 10,2007 4:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:22pm edited Dec 10,2007 4:23pm
I sell stickers on Craigslist that say"protect our children, kill a pedophile", and look at this e-mail i got from some fucktard for making them. he is a lawyer:

"To the person selling the bumper stickers.

you are just as bad as the monsters you are pointing your stupid stickers at. by promoting violence in our societies you are adding to the problem. i don't condone what these sick people do but i also dont condone vigilate justice. these stickers along with others media promote fear and violence which makes you just as bad as them. let our justice system do there job, i will be going to the police with your phone number this evening so that you can be harassed with any act of violence that happens to some one with that particular crime. personaly i hope you get arrested, i will also be fileing an injunction against spiniker music and you for the sale of the items so that they cant be sold until the courts make a decision.

you have opened a can of worms, now you will reap the benifits.

J. Drew Segadelli
Attorny at Law

What a joke, and what I find funny is people can drive around with stickers saying "protect the planet, kill yourself"

Isn't that condoning suicide? haha, what a dipshit. What do you all think. I have had cops behind me laugh at my stickers!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 4:24pm
some lawyers are real douchebags.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 4:24pm
he's probably a pedo himself

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:26pm
That is what I was thinking. Not to mention us metalheads walk around with Deaden butchered whore shirts. I think that os "worse" than what I sell. What a pedo defending faggot.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:27pm
I don't think anything will come of this.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:29pm
Here is my e-mail back to him. I was a dick, plus nice at the end. He can suck a dick.

Freedom of speech, and most of these people get out anyway to re-offend. Shows how much you care about children. Why don't you go after the people who have the stickers that say "save the planet, kill yourself. Condoning suicide? Hmmm. I am far from worried about you. I have had many cops behind me and chuckled at the sticker. Take care and happy holidays.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 10,2007 4:36pm
If that guy is really a lawyer, his spelling and punctuation are atrocious!

"do there job"
"fileing an injunction"
"reap the benifits"
"Attorny at Law"

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:44pm
HA, I looked him up in the phone book, and i guess he is a lawyer, but it does not bother me. He will probably be laughed out of the court if it came to that. Last I heard I had freedom of speech, and he can suck my sweaty scrot. These stickers have had nothing BUT A POSITIVE RESPONSE. Good times.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 4:46pm
And yes, his grammer sucks stinky vag mixed with 15 month old hamburger helper sitting in manatee shit.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 10,2007 4:47pm
http://jdrewsegadelli.com/

Send the email to his office. Then ask if it was really him. If it wasn't you can sue the guy because false representation is illegal. If it was the lawyer then he can read his own email (probably written drunk) and feel stupid.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 10,2007 4:48pm
oh.... and there is a phone number muahahahaha

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 10,2007 4:58pm
I think the real issue here is that you're using CL to sell stickers. How do you list that, exactly? And what was he searching for that he found it?

"Let's see here, fire up the ol' computer machine... Open up the Explorer thingy - oh! I've got mail! Ok, go to craigslist, search for pedophile, what do we have he- MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS?!? I'm writing an angry email, right away!" *tappatappatappa*

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 10,2007 5:01pm
you should make a new sticker:

"Save the Earth, Kill a Lawyer"

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2007 5:03pm
Dude, I want one of those stickers!

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 10,2007 5:11pm
someone needs to get a life

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 10,2007 5:11pm
LOL at fuckismysig, also, immortal13 if you want one of the stickers send me your mailing addy and I will hook you up. I will spread these like the plague!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 10,2007 5:15pm
i'd say you should also mail Mr. J Douche SegaGenesis a complimentary bumper sticker but that may be construed as harrassment.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 5:27pm
hahahaha, j douche segagenesis. that was a funny one, tom.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 10,2007 6:41pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
Mr. J Douche SegaGenesis

HAHAHA

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2007 6:58pm
He has appeared on numerous television shows, such as Greater Boston with Emily Rooney, Geraldo Rivera, CNN, and Court TV.

well you are fucked... he's going to get geraldo after you.
honestly if he tries to get an injunction, the people you call is in this order:
Scully, Drew Carey, the ACLU, and then Geraldo. Funny how the liberal jew media will be your friend now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2007 7:03pm
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16750

one of this clients.. er.. former clients now

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2007 7:06pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 10,2007 7:09pm
http://leftwingescapee.blogspot.com/2007/0...lu-is-reportedly-disconsolable.html

ok, I'm going to stop looking up things on this guy. I'm not going to say he's the biggest douche in the world.. but.. google.com doesn't have a favorable opinion of him.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 10,2007 7:14pm
I hope you rot in prison for picking on pedophiles.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Dec 10,2007 7:14pm
Wow, nice find on this guy Rev.
Dirty loooooiiii-ahs should be in jail. What kind of vermin can live with themselves sticking up for such scum.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Dec 10,2007 7:35pm

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Dec 10,2007 8:01pm
HAH, A LAWYER IS MAD
LAWYERS CAN'T DO SHIT TILL THE STATE ARRESTS YOU
THEN IF HE'S WHITE, CALL HIM RACIST

GO HOME THAT DAY

A NIGGA'S LIFE CAN'T BE BEAT

BLACK POWER!

PS WHATS A PEDOPHILE?

toggletoggle post by metalguy at Dec 10,2007 8:18pm
i don't think this guy is a real lawyer...

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2007 8:26pm
SkinSandwich said:
LOL at fuckismysig, also, immortal13 if you want one of the stickers send me your mailing addy and I will hook you up. I will spread these like the plague!

You have mail sir.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Dec 11,2007 12:08am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 11,2007 10:46am
yeah man freedom of speech will nix this. even if he tried to take it to court, i'm sure it would just be thrown out.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 11,2007 11:23am
If it gets taken to court, chances are you'll sell a lot more that day anyway. The judge will want want, a bunch of the cops will want one, if there's a jury they'll all want one, your defense lawyer is definitely gonna want one, everyone else in the room will want one, not to mention if it makes news, everyone who reads about it or sees it is gonna want one. I think this may be your breaking point man. I think you're gonna become a millionaire of these stickers.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2007 11:29am
if he can drive his $80K car down the street listing to fleetwood mac, you should be able to hate pedophiles.

A SOLID CASE, YOU MUST ACQUIT.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2007 11:37am
someone needs to send the grammar po-po after tv Attorney MD. I bet if you call him up, you would get a speech like troy maclure. "Hi, this is blhablahblah, you may remember me from television shows, such as Greater Boston with Emily Rooney, Geraldo Rivera, CNN, and Court TV. here's a stolen head shot of me on channel 5 ABC"

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 11,2007 12:49pm

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Dec 11,2007 3:26pm
i need one of these stickers

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Dec 11,2007 3:26pm
oh yea and lets kill that attorney

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][1:51:35am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.03956 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]