New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 34-13 - Guaranteed win my ass!!! by timtirpation on Dec 9,2007 7:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Dec 9,2007 7:28pm

FUCK YOU Anthony Smith, you cocky fucking cunt! You just had a grade-A ass kicking courtesy of the red, white, and blue. How could you make such a bold and and idiotic statement against the only undefeated team in the league. You're a fucking moron and horrible excuse for a football player. You're just another shit on the pile, have fun sulking in your own misery on your 2 hour flight back to shitsburgh you fucking faggot. GO PATS!!!!! 13 down, 3 to go.

P.S. Yes, I am a sore loser. Eat my dick.

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Dec 9,2007 7:31pm
But... the Pats didn't lose...

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Dec 9,2007 7:40pm
I think you misread that.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Dec 9,2007 7:41pm
sorry, I meant sore winner.

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Dec 9,2007 7:44pm
JayTUS nli said:
But... the Pats didn't lose...

i might just be drunk from the game but what are you talking about??

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 9,2007 7:47pm
GUAR-AN-TEE! GUAR-AN-TEE! GUAR-AN-TEE!

amazing.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Dec 9,2007 7:49pm
PATS ARE HORMONE BABIES
ONLY JENKEM IS REAL

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Dec 9,2007 7:52pm
FuckIsMySignature said:

amazing.

Yeah, that was the shit. It was such a smack in the face, I love the brash and in your face attitude that new england and or boston fans embrace. Remember the celtics / nets game when they ragging on Jason Kidd with the wife beater shit??? Priceless.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Dec 10,2007 1:19am
timtirpation said:
FuckIsMySignature said:

amazing.

Yeah, that was the shit. It was such a smack in the face, I love the brash and in your face attitude that new england and or boston fans embrace. Remember the celtics / nets game when they ragging on Jason Kidd with the wife beater shit??? Priceless.

Yeah, they all had the wife beater shirts on with mustar stains at the arm pits and had jason kid and his number written on the back.

It was great!!!!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 10,2007 9:00am
I heard Anthony Smith is gonna start hanging out with Freddy Mitchell. They've got a lot in common.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 10,2007 10:10am
Between this game and the Colts molesting the Ravens, I watched me a whole metric asston of mismatched football last night. Just pitiful, across the board. Watching the Steelers stumble around while the Pats did their thing was like watching a normal NFL team play a team comprised entirely of senior citizens and grade school children.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Dec 10,2007 11:48am
Pro Football is fucking GAY and if you watch it you are GAY.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2007 11:54am
Only caught the last half of the game, but damn was it worth it to see us waste yet another team. Keep your fingers crossed.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 10,2007 12:04pm
horror_tang said:

Well, yeah, why do you think we watch it? I was gonna invite you over for our pre-game Wesson oil party, but obviously you've got better things to do. Shame.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Dec 10,2007 12:07pm
sports are gay.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 10,2007 12:25pm
Well I'll just throw away your invitation, too, Mr. Party Pooper!

toggletoggle post by kellynli at Dec 10,2007 1:19pm
The best thing about watching last nights game was shitting on my kid brother who has been a Steelers fan since his infancy. Not to mention he was sitting in a room FULL of Pats fans.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 10,2007 1:28pm
I really think that in an alternate reality where the Patriots never existed, I might be a Steelers fan. But until that world exists the Steel just aren't in the same league as the Pats. They're not now, they weren't even close during the Cower era, and if we hadn't blown that game against Denver 2 years ago the Steelers never would have made the Super Bowl.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 10,2007 1:30pm
i didn't think the Steelers did THAT bad last night. i mean they were up against the unstoppable. they weren't Grade A, but they did put up a fight. they acted like pussies though.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2007 1:49pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
horror_tang said:

Well, yeah, why do you think we watch it? I was gonna invite you over for our pre-game Wesson oil party, but obviously you've got better things to do. Shame.

Good times.

toggletoggle post by aril at Dec 10,2007 2:27pm
The Celts and Patriots are a combine 30-2 so far. And the Sox won the world series. I bet you most of the country hates Boston right now.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Dec 10,2007 2:37pm
xmikex said:
I really think that in an alternate reality where the Patriots never existed, I might be a Steelers fan. But until that world exists the Steel just aren't in the same league as the Pats. They're not now, they weren't even close during the Cower era, and if we hadn't blown that game against Denver 2 years ago the Steelers never would have made the Super Bowl.

agreed. I had respect for the steelers up until smith made that retarded comment and all the petty fights they were starting last night. It was like watching a bunch of 5th graders playing. They were humilated last night, so in a typical "we're inadequate" fashion they throw temper tantrums. Sounds like half the douchebags on this board. Cower always sucked, and he sounded like a ballbag last night during the halftime show, talking about if the steelers do this and that, they will definitely win the game. Ok captain mustache.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2007 2:48pm
aril said:
The Celts and Patriots are a combine 30-2 so far. And the Sox won the world series. I bet you most of the country hates Boston right now.

Or all of New England.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Dec 10,2007 2:57pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
horror_tang said:

Oh, if you put it that way.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 10,2007 2:59pm
aril said:<<The Celts and Patriots are a combine 30-2 so far. And the Sox won the world series. I bet you most of the country hates Boston right now.>>

Or all of New England.

of the country all of New England is Boston

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 2:59pm
horror_tang said:

i knew you'd chime in with that one, jeff.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 10,2007 3:09pm
holy shit...what the hell was I trying to say in that post

oh well

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 10,2007 3:12pm
i was at this game...
it was awesome.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 10,2007 4:01pm
If you think sports is gay, don't pay attention to these threads.

toggletoggle post by aril at Dec 10,2007 4:14pm
isn't it a common trend to find that most people who are into extreme music hate sports?
I grew up playing baseball and basketball so I don't mind them at all. my highschool basketball team called me Satan because of the music I listened to. good times.

toggletoggle post by kellynli at Dec 10,2007 4:16pm
horror_tang said:

I thought you coached football?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 4:25pm
kellynli said:
horror_tang said:

I thought you coached football?

he does. he loves high school football but has a strong disdain for pro football.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 10,2007 4:28pm
aril said:
isn't it a common trend to find that most people who are into extreme music hate sports?
I grew up playing baseball and basketball so I don't mind them at all. my highschool basketball team called me Satan because of the music I listened to. good times.

yeah, i've found that most people who listen to extreme music or play it hate sports. i am a huge sports fan. i grew up playing hockey for the town, also played lacrosse at my high school, soccer for a town team, and basketball in a rec league. i love watching football and baseball, playing wiffleball in the summer. i'm more into metal and being in a band than i am into sports, but i never understood why it wasn't cool to like both. i was the quiet, dark music kid growing up, not a dumb stereotypical jock. aside from me, one of the guys in my band shares a love of sports. another guy likes baseball because he was raised with it and played little league, but hates other sports, except when violence is involved. the other guy in our band hates all sports from what i know.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 10,2007 4:40pm
dreadkill said:
aril said:

yeah, i've found that most people who listen to extreme music or play it hate sports. i am a huge sports fan. i grew up playing hockey for the town, also played lacrosse at my high school, soccer for a town team, and basketball in a rec league. i love watching football and baseball, playing wiffleball in the summer. i'm more into metal and being in a band than i am into sports, but i never understood why it wasn't cool to like both. i was the quiet, dark music kid growing up, not a dumb stereotypical jock. aside from me, one of the guys in my band shares a love of sports. another guy likes baseball because he was raised with it and played little league, but hates other sports, except when violence is involved. the other guy in our band hates all sports from what i know.

i used to really hate sports back in high school... mainly because i had no understanding of what was going on and wasnt very good at playing any of them. later into my 20's i started to just sit down with people who watched sporting events regularly and asked a shitload of questions. after a year or two i got just as addicted to it as metal.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 10,2007 4:53pm edited Dec 10,2007 4:53pm
It's the same thing with gaming; lots of folks reject sports with a passion because of the evil jock meanies (and later in life the no-brain yahoos that run the world), but they're really not dissimilar pursuits. Sports, gaming, and metal all appeal to the nerdy and obsessive - sports just happens to have a greater following among the brainless masses.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 11,2007 10:38am
i never cared for sports, i didn't necessarily hate them, i just didn't care for the longest time. i did used to attend high school games and such, and was into the metal. my roommates and friends are big into sports, so inevitably i have grown to enjoy watching them.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2007 10:49am
God gave fuckin sports to you
Gave fuckin sports to you
Gave fuckin spooooooorts to everyone

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 11,2007 12:03pm
where's Rob and/or Scott Teratismastery in this discussion? I bet they're weeping into their Steelers pillow covers.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 11,2007 1:12pm
timtirpation said:
xmikex said:

agreed. I had respect for the steelers up until smith made that retarded comment and all the petty fights they were starting last night. It was like watching a bunch of 5th graders playing. They were humilated last night, so in a typical "we're inadequate" fashion they throw temper tantrums. Sounds like half the douchebags on this board. Cower always sucked, and he sounded like a ballbag last night during the halftime show, talking about if the steelers do this and that, they will definitely win the game. Ok captain mustache.

agreed, i've always fucking HATED Cower and the steelers, They have always been a bunch of fucking douchebags, remember a while back, we had to play them in playoff's for a spot in the superbowl and they booked their rooms before they even beat us. HAH and then they lost.. so now this is the second time they've crawled away tails between their legs. GOOD.eat it. It says alot about your team picking fights with Tom brady, head butting him, c'mon children grow the fuck up.

toggletoggle post by aril at Dec 11,2007 1:14pm
There's three things which I absolutely love:
1.) Metal
2.) Video Games
3.) Sports

The thing about sports is I guess it's different if you've played them rather than just watching them.
Lately I've been heavily interested in stats and the history of any sport.

toggletoggle post by mortalis nli at Dec 11,2007 1:24pm
i love baseball stats. arguing about player comparisons, who had the best year ever for a pitcher/hitter, etc. fun stuff.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 11,2007 1:55pm
I wanna know what Brady said to those guys in the end zone after the touchdown.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 11,2007 2:06pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

"Yo, can you hide a knife?"

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 11,2007 3:25pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

yeah i'd love to know too. hopefully it was something like " yeah keep talking as you watch me wipe the ground with you dick"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heavenly Neurotic Offering
[default homepage] [print][3:23:31pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03686 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]