New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 12/05 AS220 Iron Lung, White Mice, Megasus, Neon Bitches by Lamp on Dec 3,2007 5:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 3,2007 5:39pm

d00t d00t doo doooooo

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Dec 3,2007 6:27pm
WELL, TIE ME UP NAKED AND CALL ME DENALDI! Is this the "featuring ex-members of Teen Cthulu" Iron Lung?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 3,2007 6:42pm edited Dec 3,2007 6:43pm
*shrug*

Iron Lung's playing Connecticut tonight, don't know where though.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 3,2007 6:59pm
And tomorrow they're playing Boston.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Dec 3,2007 7:24pm
Awesome to JUST HEAR about the CT show. I'm sure both people in attendance will enjoy themselves.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 3,2007 7:25pm
I had been looking for that flyer actually. Sweet show but I'm not going, as much as I love Scapegoat and Mind Eraser, I'd rather see Iron Lung fresh playing 20 minutes away and with a new band from Providence I'm actually excited to see.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 3,2007 7:28pm
GoatCatalyst said:
Awesome to JUST HEAR about the CT show. I'm sure both people in attendance will enjoy themselves.

Hatred Surge is apparently playing that show too, I'd love to see that shit.

Considering the show is just those two bands and Oiltanker it'll probably be over quickly anyway.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 4,2007 7:10pm
bump even though nobody gives a fuck

toggletoggle post by yummy at Dec 4,2007 9:12pm
tomorrow at the ASS20? I think I'll have to go...cuz I give at least a fuck if not more...hope they still got $2 gansetts. Good bands! Looking forward to Neon Bitches.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Dec 4,2007 10:20pm
I hope that regular Billy fucking Grahan who booked last night's show had to dig deep into his glory hole fund to give bands gas money. Fucking turd.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 4,2007 11:58pm
One of my friends told me only two people showed up to the CT show, that sucks. I also second that I'm looking forward to Neon Bitches!

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Dec 5,2007 2:51am
I've been watching ALOT of that Rome series lately and history concurs that it would be an entirely acceptable, heterosexual endeavor for me to force my unwashed dong upon the palate of the perpetrator of this unjust slight.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 5,2007 2:38pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 6,2007 12:39am
Just got home. Neon Bitches didn't disappoint one bit. I wasn't expecting them to since they were most of Straight to Hell and sounded like it. I hope to see this band many times. Iron Lung didn't play too long but they were pretty good, lots of odd time changes for a band of their scene.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][2:58:56pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01839 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]