New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WHY SMART PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY by NIGGER on Nov 30,2007 1:22am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 30,2007 1:22am
Western society is not set up to nurture intelligent children and adults, the way it dotes over athletes and sports figures, especially the outstanding ones. While we have the odd notable personality such as Albert Einstein, we also have many extremely intelligent people working in occupations that are considered among the lowliest, as may be attested by a review of the membership lists of Mensa (the club for the top two percent on intelligence scales).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8778/Why-Intelligent-People-Tend-To-Be-Unhappy

LOL MIGHT AS WELL TITLE IT
WHY WHITE PEOPLE ARE DECLINING AND NIGGERS WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 30,2007 1:33am
People who are pro-life make the argument "You never know when you'll abort the next Albert Einstein", but for every Albert Einstein aborted there's going to be about five billion Taco Bell managers aborted.

I don't know how much that has to do with the topic at hand, but I had to say it somewhere and this was close enough.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Nov 30,2007 1:34am
umm...

I'm unhappy but it has nothing to do with my being white

or sports

...or how smart I am

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Nov 30,2007 1:37am
They are smart enough to know that the world sucks. Dumb people go shoping and don't think about anything important.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 30,2007 2:27am
swamplorddvm said:
They are smart enough to know that the world sucks. Dumb people go shoping and don't think about anything important.

That is exactly why we need to need exterminate these people... Tis because we need a world of our own with glorious monuments dedicated to our misanthropy... Resurrect the coliseums and let man be reborn under the banner of baphomets... For the glory of a satanic empire... Death to ZOG! 13/666

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 30,2007 8:54am
CNV said:
swamplorddvm said:

That is exactly why we need to need exterminate these people... Tis because we need a world of our own with glorious monuments dedicated to our misanthropy... Resurrect the coliseums and let man be reborn under the banner of baphomets... For the glory of a satanic empire... Death to ZOG! 13/666

What he said.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 30,2007 9:17am
I must be dumb as shit.
retarded people are always so happy.
I wonder if that retarded tiger is happy.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 30,2007 10:08am
You'd be unhappy too if you were completely unable to communicate with anyone because all anyone wants to talk about is The Hills, and Dancing with the Stars

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 30,2007 10:18am
its why i drown myself in video games.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 30,2007 10:29am
xmikex said:
You'd be unhappy too if you were completely unable to communicate with anyone because all anyone wants to talk about is The Hills, and Dancing with the Stars

What about The OC?

Yeah, anyway, it pretty much works out like this:

SMARTHAPPY

But I get by.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 30,2007 10:37am
xmikex said:

hah! well said

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 30,2007 10:52am
the_reverend said:
I must be dumb as shit.
retarded people are always so happy.
I wonder if that retarded tiger is happy.

some times when I'm down and out, I think about retarded tiger and I feel just a little bit better...you know.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 30,2007 11:30am
Retarded people aren't always happy. It just takes the simple things in life to make them happy. You know, like bingo and jello. Much like senior citizens.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 30,2007 1:14pm
ignorance is bliss

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 30,2007 1:31pm
CNV said:
swamplorddvm said:

you know, as tempting as that is, when the feeble minded have been obliterated, what's left? it takes the sting out of rising above, or below, the shitslingers.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 30,2007 1:47pm
Yeti said:
CNV said:
swamplorddvm said:

you know, as tempting as that is, when the feeble minded have been obliterated, what's left? it takes the sting out of rising above, or below, the shitslingers.

You obliterate half and enslave the other half like the christians did when they teamed up and thought up the inquisition... Time for a new inquisition on the followers of the right hand path. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth... 13/666

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 30,2007 1:53pm
What'll you give me for an ear?

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 30,2007 2:00pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 30,2007 3:18pm
your logic is undeniable. count me in.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][12:18:18pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03449 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]