New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> umbrella, ex as the sun sets???? by skip on Oct 14,2002 1:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by skip  at Oct 14,2002 1:23am
i was just 'browsing' the events page and i saw a show listing for embrella ex as the sun sets. is this band really ex atss and are they grind? anybody know anything about them at all? whats the deal here kiddos?
i'm a dummy

toggletoggle post by joe at Oct 19,2002 7:52pm
hey, my name is joe. i used to be in as the sun sets. now im in umbrella. get it?

toggletoggle post by tedonegoodfuck  at Oct 21,2002 10:47pm
i like jen more than joe because jen drinks beer and doesnt kick ted in ear...i want to hear umbrella. i want to open umbrella inside. i want to fuck umbrella

toggletoggle post by turbojoe at Oct 26,2002 4:57pm
i like that reply.....joey

toggletoggle post by turbojoe at Oct 26,2002 6:12pm
hey, anyone play bass?

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 27,2002 11:17am
no but want to play guitar in the new product of this? www.periodrecords.com/fwcnew.mp3

derek

toggletoggle post by turbojoe at Oct 27,2002 5:48pm
whats up? you need a new guitarist? whats the deal with this band? who is in it, where are you from?, etc......

toggletoggle post by ninjagrind   at Oct 27,2002 7:38pm
that mp3 was fucking FUCKING.
oh mannn do i like that stuff.

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 29,2002 6:25pm
me and some other kids are in it. yea we need a guitarist who is fast fast fast. you need to be able to drive to burlington and have equipment and want to leave for touring asap

toggletoggle post by derek at Oct 29,2002 6:28pm
the band was once called the farewell chapter, but i think we may call it the skeleton coast. were out of boston, we practice in burlington mass(right of rt 95) and we need a guitarist who can keep up. if your the dude from atss who was on the recording of the newer stuff, im sure you can more than keep up. lets shred dude. we want to get the fuck out of here and tour real soon. my aim name is killingprotocol my # is 617 233 1585

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 29,2002 9:44pm edited Oct 29,2002 9:45pm
sounds like the newer atss.

toggletoggle post by tedonegoodfuck  at Nov 2,2002 10:10pm
my new favorite band the farewell chapter makes me cum.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decaying Limbic Slaughter House
[default homepage] [print][12:26:48pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01940 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]