New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Can we make a guns icon? by Hoser on Nov 27,2007 9:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 27,2007 9:49pm
Specific to guns and hunting/target shooting....

Either that or a "Liberals would whine as if they had sand in their vaginas" thread...

Either of these would rock....

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Nov 27,2007 9:54pm
[Annoying Faggot]

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 27,2007 10:10pm
While I'm definitely not a republican and hate Hoser and his moronic homophobic drunken rants, I would like to see a "Liberals would whine as if they had sand in their vaginas" thread. Because if I one more Subaru with a 01.20.09 bumper sticker cuts me off, I'm going to lose it.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 27,2007 10:35pm
ever think that maybe you're just in the way a lot?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2007 10:42pm
soken like a true person who drives a subaru with a 01-20-09 sticker.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 27,2007 10:46pm
Soken? You're stupid.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 27,2007 10:54pm
The worst part of driving a Subaru is dealing with other Subaru drivers.

LOL 1.20.09 I AM ON TEH WAY TO TRADER JOEZ TO BUY A JAR OF ORAGNANIC DOUCHEPASTE HAND JARRED BY IMPOVERISHED PERUVIAN CHILDREN, .0001% OF EACH JAR I PURCHASE GOES TO BUILD THOSE IMPOVERISHED PERUVIAN CHILDREN AN ORPHANAGE I AM DOING MY PART

We should bomb Brookline, Wellesley, Needham, Newton, Weston, etc.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 27,2007 10:56pm
yeah...I'm really pumped up for 01-20-09 when the next do nothing piece of shit of a president takes office

and I drive a honda

and so do you

I'm taking this seriously

fight me

toggletoggle post by Goatcatalyst   at Nov 27,2007 11:15pm
I'm ALL FOR drunken (and sober) homophobic (and racist) rants, but I'm feelin' ya on that Hoser prick.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 27,2007 11:21pm
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
The worst part of driving a Subaru is dealing with other Subaru drivers.

LOL 1.20.09 I AM ON TEH WAY TO TRADER JOEZ TO BUY A JAR OF ORAGNANIC DOUCHEPASTE HAND JARRED BY IMPOVERISHED PERUVIAN CHILDREN, .0001% OF EACH JAR I PURCHASE GOES TO BUILD THOSE IMPOVERISHED PERUVIAN CHILDREN AN ORPHANAGE I AM DOING MY PART

See also: Cape Cod

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 28,2007 12:09am
i'm not sure a car is the best place to make a political statement. I think they are supposed to look shiny and nice.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 28,2007 12:22am
brian_dc said:
yeah...I'm really pumped up for 01-20-09 when the next do nothing piece of shit of a president takes office

and I drive a honda

and so do you

I'm taking this seriously

fight me

my ford focus will kick your Honda's ass any day of the week, bitch

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 28,2007 12:22am
ps: hoser...
every thread you start exists to piss people off. the world is not as clear cut as you think. you are not a straight up liberal or a right winger. each and every person has their own opinion no matter how buried it is by the desire to feel like they belong to something. the more society drills "democrat" or "republican" into our skulls the more dully expressed our own personal opinion is. I think we all get the picture... you like guns, meat, degrading groups and pissing off people that don't like it. seriously tho you sound like pull string doll at this point... and im pretty sure that ur fellow meat eating hunters are starting to get annoyed by the fact that you lean to represent them when you look this mind numbingly dumb. If the rev who shares some views contrary to yours were as dumb as you... your username would have been deleted and ip address constantly banned.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 28,2007 12:24am
Hoser is the new HailtotheLeaf.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 28,2007 12:24am
haha pwned

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 28,2007 12:39am
can we make a new [shut the fuck up] icon?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 28,2007 12:44am
seriously tho i dont care if he makes a [guns] thread category.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Nov 28,2007 2:19am

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Nov 28,2007 5:39am edited Nov 28,2007 5:41am

toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Nov 28,2007 8:02am edited Nov 28,2007 10:16am
I own guns, member of the NRA, I drive a big SUV(because I have too, a prius would not pull my trailer with all my tools in it) I own half a dozen motorcycles and quads, I hate ALL organized religion, I eat meat, I am pro - choice, I hate humans for the most part, big crowds at malls, blacks at the movie theater etc. I hate the government, I hate this war, but I support the troops and honor them when they fall. I do not believe in being politically correct, I am a musician and an artist. I believe in freedom of speech, completely uncompromised speech.
The Point: I don't fall into either douche or turd sandwich category. I don't think most people do. Nobody is 100% Dem or Rep. Reading all these posts I would have to guesstimate that about 90% or better of the people on this board are Libertarian/Constitutionalists.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 8:04am
agreed.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 28,2007 9:55am
PEOPLE NEED TO BE PISSED OFF
THIS SOCIETY DOESN'T WORK

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 28,2007 10:02am
"Hey guys, I was just trying to light a fire under your feet and get you motivated. I'm actually a super dude. Glad you chuckleheads got a rise out of my brilliant plan. Also, I know a guy who drives a Subaru and he's cool."

-Hoser

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2007 10:08am

This is self-evident.

Fuck_Logging_In_NLI said:
Hoser is the new HailtotheLeaf.

Haha - Fucking WOW.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 10:13am
I thought hoser would be more like..
"god is shit... god bless america"
or "poop farts"

toggletoggle post by Goatcatalyst   at Nov 28,2007 10:31am
Republican and Democrat, Conservative and Liberal, Federalist and Carpetbagger - all covet my SOVEREIGNTY. This country went to Hell (and NOT the fun part) with the Industrial Revolution and Ellis Island, but letting women vote was the straw that broke the camel's back... And don't get me started on the Coloreds.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 28,2007 10:33am
oh, Goat, you card!

toggletoggle post by Goatcatalyst   at Nov 28,2007 10:42am
What can I say? This Rome season one DVD has heightened my appreciation of human chattel (woman and slave alike - it's not JUST a Black thing!) tenfold.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 28,2007 12:04pm
Politics are gay, I was hoping this was going to be a "post your new guns" thread. Here's mine:

and this one:

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2007 12:11pm
largefreakatzero said:
Politics are gay, I was hoping this was going to be a "post your new guns" thread.

Looks like it is, now.

toggletoggle post by Hoser_NLI at Nov 28,2007 12:40pm
largefreakatzero said:
Politics are gay, I was hoping this was going to be a "post your new guns" thread. Here's mine:

and this one:

Benelli...good choice.

I also own a Benelli, but mines an M1 Super 90 Field.

Fastest shooting shotguns on the planet.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 28,2007 2:30pm

GOT A LOT OF GOOD THINGS ON SALE STRANGER!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 7:01pm
Just in case you missed it there Hoser...you just got your ass handed to you.

Fucking lowlife coward.

I just shot a gun this past summer for the first time in my life. Besides bb guns and paintball that is. It was pretty fun. What's the best starch to go with clay pigeon?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 7:13pm
Punk kid.....my ass gets handed to me when your mouth stops and your fists do the talkin'....until then, close the gaping hole under your faggy little jewnose.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 7:18pm
Punk kid? I'm sure I'm about your age. Fists? umm...you live in Maine. I live in RI. Keep in mind this is a message board where we can't hurt eachother. Faggy little jewnose? I like titties and am of German descent. Let's fuck!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 28,2007 7:18pm
YEEEEEEEEHAWWW

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 7:18pm
I love getting ganged up on by dudes like xsealx and yummy, who both support dudes sticking their dicks into the anuses of other dudes, and think that yams have a "meaty" texture. These faggots really make me feel "pwned."

Sorry if dudes who don't support faggotry offend you. Please just stay in that shithole referred to as Mass.....no travelling north for you 2.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 28,2007 7:20pm
Hoser said:
I love getting ganged up on by dudes

let the record show

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 7:22pm
RI is a shithole extension of NY...of course you love fags.

RI isn't even fucking New England. Real New England states have over a 50% white non-jew population. Sorry, RI just doesn't make the cut.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 7:24pm
I fucking LOVE being unpopular.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 28,2007 7:30pm
RI feels nothing like NY

feels a lot like MA

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 28,2007 7:32pm
POLITICS ARE GAY BUT THEY RULE YOUR LIFE
IGNORE THEM, AND SOMEONE WILL RULE YOUR ASS
LOL FAIL

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 7:55pm
I was originally referring to the way that you start threads just to piss people off and how everybody is so easily categorized. Who said anything about faggotry? Oooohh...that's right...you did. I support what? Also, I can't remember the last time I had a yam but I guess they're pretty good. I mentioned RI because of the distance factor not for the state's merit.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 7:57pm
I could give a shit about what you really meant....it's not what you say that matters, it's what people hear.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 8:02pm
then everyone just got a dose of retarded with that statement...not that I can hear what people type. But ok...I'll go with that.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 8:08pm
the thought of hoser or aaron fighting anything but the urget to hump nuns is hilarious. I just keep thinking of when hoser cornered me in the tiki bar for 2 hours when he was drunk and all because I had a canibal shirt on.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 28,2007 8:09pm
'Urget' is how faggot Frenchies say 'urge'. Or 'urgent'. I can't tell.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 28,2007 8:09pm
Hoser said:

RI isn't even fucking New England. Real New England states have over a 50% white non-jew population. Sorry, RI just doesn't make the cut.

I'm listening to the song 100 Years by Five For Fighting and imagining you sitting at a piano and singing it to me as I enjoy a box of cracker jacks.

It would be a moment of peace in these tense intranets times.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 8:13pm
Thanks for not mentioning the times we've shared rev. I might sound hetero.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 8:14pm
You see dude...I can respect you for your opinion (which sucks, by the way.)

I'm just here, hangin' out....starting a few fires, having a good time checking out the replies. I'm not really an asshole. If you met me in person, we would probably hang out and sip from the same cocktail glass.

BUT....my problem is that nobody here really thinks for themselves. They just spit back the same brainwashed Liberal metal community banter.....it gets tired you see. POST after POST after POST...."I'm a whiny liberal faggot and I need a wet-nap!!"

Someone needs to throw a hook up their ass to let them know that they're alive. That's where I come in.

I steal their sense of entitlement and hopefully instill some fucking order into their chaotic, meaningless , internet driven lives.

I make fun of their stupid piercings because they are trendy. I make fun of their black jeans because they are trendy. I make fun of their "Hillary and Obama" politics because they are trendy. I make fun of their anti-war horseshit because it's trendy, and they really have little to no knowledge base of what's really going on...just what the media dikes tell them.

So, you want my opinion? You assholes need a giant foot up your assholes to shake reality loose.

That's all I'm about....that and watching fat bitches cry of course.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 8:15pm
the_reverend said:
the thought of hoser or aaron fighting anything but the urget to hump nuns is hilarious. I just keep thinking of when hoser cornered me in the tiki bar for 2 hours when he was drunk and all because I had a canibal shirt on.

Rev, I love ya man and you know that. BUT, you also kinda know me outside of intranet kingdomness.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 8:16pm
Murph nli said:
Hoser said:

I'm listening to the song 100 Years by Five For Fighting and imagining you sitting at a piano and singing it to me as I enjoy a box of cracker jacks.

It would be a moment of peace in these tense intranets times.

hahahahahahahahaha......this would make an interesting picture.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 8:32pm
I don't respect your opinion because I don't know which Hoser I'm talking to right now. Bipolar disorder. If you did respect my opinion or ever actually pay attention to things people posted you would know that most here are not what you describe.

I have met you by the way. My band backed out of a show we were supposed to play with you like 5 years ago at KC's. We showed up and left (not a decision of mine but hardly regret now) So, I am an asshole in person.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 8:33pm
the word was "urge".

of course I know you mr doogie hoser. that was just our first encounter back in what 2002? maybe 2001. that was before even carina and I were together. the whole time we were talking, some girl from my highschool kept trying to go through my pockets.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 8:39pm
yummy said:
I don't respect your opinion because I don't know which Hoser I'm talking to right now. Bipolar disorder. If you did respect my opinion or ever actually pay attention to things people posted you would know that most here are not what you describe.

I have met you by the way. My band backed out of a show we were supposed to play with you like 5 years ago at KC's. We showed up and left (not a decision of mine but hardly regret now) So, I am an asshole in person.

Well fine then...you missed out on some great palishness.

We shall remain forever enemies in a battle that neither can win.

Are you satisfied with what you have caused?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 28,2007 8:40pm
NO YOU CANNOT READ PARADE MAGAZINE!!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 28,2007 8:46pm
I don't want to win any battle. I caused this?! Whatever will I do?
Take your faggoty, hippy, liberal, jewbag, sandal wearin, palishness elsewhere.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 28,2007 8:51pm
No, Aaron. Bird bird bird, bird is the word.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 28,2007 8:55pm
Yummy, I am noy bi-polar.

far from it, actually....according to my therapist.

I have my beliefs, yet I try to avoid conflict within my genre.

Truth is, if you come to one of my parties and act like a dick....you get your ass kicked. If you come to one of my parties and voice your opinion like a gentleman...you get gentalmanly critisism or praise,

I'm a simple man actually...I just hate cities and what they do to people.

I side with all people, as long as your belief holds water.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 28,2007 9:16pm
Hoser said:
Yummy, I am noy bi-polar.

far from it, actually....according to my therapist.

I have my beliefs, yet I try to avoid conflict within my genre.

Truth is, if you come to one of my parties and act like a dick....you get your ass kicked. If you come to one of my parties and voice your opinion like a gentleman...you get gentalmanly critisism or praise,

I'm a simple man actually...I just hate cities and what they do to people.

I side with all people, as long as your belief holds water.

As far as the last statement here, I'm going to call bullshit, and parallel it with the first statement. You agree with those most like you. Most people do this, so you aren't unique in that respect. HOWEVER, your ability to inject USELESS bigoted crap into your statements drive you from patriot to idiot. You rant about people needing to find reality, and stop being pussies and all this shit: here's a semantics lesson for you...REALITY IS SUBJECTIVE. We are not automatons, and our beliefs come from personal experience, just like yours.

Brian DC predicted to a "T" what your response would be, and to be honest, your puported role as "catalyst" on this board is borderline retarded. It would be more conducive to renegade nature for me to throw a firecrackers at children. You are a firestarter: you're the fat guy at the fire pissing in it.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 28,2007 9:18pm
Yet, even in our disagreement, I still want you+piano+FFF+cracker jacks.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 28,2007 9:19pm edited Nov 28,2007 9:19pm
Hoser: You don't read the forum, you don't hold true to any belief you have, I don't care how you act on real life because I'll never meet you in real life, just because you've never met me doesn't mean I'm not a person, I've met yummy in person and he is a solid dude, you aren't Hoser. Shut the fuck up, eat a dick, die, and let me fuck your dead body for the love of god please just shut the fucking fuck up right now, you are the dumbest person I have ever not quite met.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2007 9:29pm
someone post a weakest link picture puleez.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 28,2007 9:32pm
the_reverend said:
someone post a weakest link picture puleez.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 28,2007 9:40pm
Oh what, so you guys scripted this whole thread behind my back or something?

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 28,2007 10:37pm
Hoser said:
BUT....my problem is that nobody here really thinks for themselves. They just spit back the same brainwashed Liberal metal community banter.....it gets tired you see. POST after POST after POST...."I'm a whiny liberal faggot and I need a wet-nap!!"

YOU'RE RIGHT
THEY NEED A GOOD WAR

CHINA WILL OBLIGE
AND WHEN WHITEY AND SQUINTY WIPE EACH OTHER OUT

IT'S A BLACK MAN'S PARADISE
BOOTY, BUDS AND WORLD DOMINATION
(AND JENKEM)

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 28,2007 10:40pm edited Nov 28,2007 10:40pm
Murph nli said:
Brian DC predicted to a "T" what your response would be

*does the running man while blowing a party whistle*

Lamp said:
Oh what, so you guys scripted this whole thread behind my back or something?

*bows*

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 28,2007 10:47pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 28,2007 10:55pm
Eh, I was drunk, just ignore me.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 28,2007 11:02pm
i basically just made a statement then backed away. i didnt read a word of what yummy said. no ganging up required buddy... I can single handedly support peoples right to be homos.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 28,2007 11:04pm

AHHHHH, I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 29,2007 9:10am

GOT A LOT OF GOOD THINGS ON SALE STRANGER!

FTW!

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In_NLI at Nov 29,2007 9:16am

I went deer hunting last week with this!
top that rednecks!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 29,2007 9:20am
Hoser said:

Well fine then...you missed out on some great palishness.

We shall remain forever enemies in a battle that neither can win.

Are you satisfied with what you have caused?

It's "palosity."

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 29,2007 10:40am edited Nov 29,2007 10:41am
Hoser said:
If you come to one of my parties and voice your opinion like a gentleman...you get gentalmanly critisism or praise,

i call horseshit on that. or should i say hosershit. you're the type that's like LB from the Hillman Morning Show. you say "ok, voice your opinion", and the entire time one is doing so, you just say "DUDE, GUY, LISTEN, DUDE, GUY, DUDE, GUY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DUDE, GUY, LISTEN, GUY, DUDE" until the other person is so frustrated that they just stop, and then you ramble in broken, incoherent sentences for 10 minutes until the other person just walks away out of fear of their IQ dropping.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 29,2007 8:28pm
Just to comment on the guns icon...because I think that was the original point of this thread...it's probably not going to be of key interest to people coming to a metal site.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 29,2007 8:59pm
Or the key interest of anti-gun faggots like xsealx....he's most definitely a HOMO...i've met him.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 29,2007 9:01pm
His butt thwacking buddy Tim fucked me out of $300.....downright stole my cab...pawned it as a matter of fact.

Assholes always hang with assholes...it's a proven fact. And faggots are always assholes...it's a well known fact.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 29,2007 10:11pm
No Hoser, don't you get it? They were just playing a joke on you to get you worked up. Once you get to know them you'll realize they're really nice guys who will give you your $300 back and they didn't mean to be a dick, they really do respect your equipment a lot. In fact, those guys even have a friend who has the same kind of cab you had stolen.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 29,2007 10:23pm
FUCKING HIPSTERS
ANYONE WHO BEHAVES LIKE THAT BELONGS IN THE GHETTO

HIPSTERS RUIN EVERY SCENE
THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY'RE CLEVER

THEY BE BITCHES FOR MY BROS IF THEY COME TO THE HOOD

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 10:42pm
Hoser said:
His butt thwacking buddy Tim fucked me out of $300.....downright stole my cab...pawned it as a matter of fact.

Assholes always hang with assholes...it's a proven fact. And faggots are always assholes...it's a well known fact.

what buddy named tim... i think u have me confused with alex from pfap.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 10:44pm
and ive met you like once for maybe 10 minutes at the bomb shelter... but i don t think i even talked to you.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 10:49pm
its also pretty obvious that people are aloud to post threads about guns and what they killed and very rarely are they given shit unless the incite it like you did. just cut it with the shock value posts about how awesome it is to be homophobic.. or racist... or a meat eater... or a woman beater... i personally see nothing wrong with owning guns... none of my posts say you shouldn't have guns... go ahead check it out... but right now if i felt like i needed a gun i'd probably just threaten you with it.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 29,2007 10:54pm
sxealex played in the taste of silver and plays in devil in the kitchen and blue's new band that has the word parasitic in it...

just providing the run down

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 29,2007 10:55pm
Beating women is pretty awesome though. Seriously.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 10:58pm
yea the only tim i know is tim that is in my band as of this month. sooo eat tha poopoo.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 10:58pm
RichHorror said:
Beating women is pretty awesome though. Seriously.

oh yea totally... but thats beside the point

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 29,2007 11:00pm
WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT TAGGED WITH THE "GUNS" TAG?!?!?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 29,2007 11:03pm
i just searched [guns] and the only thread that came up was mine.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 29,2007 11:12pm
I searched [gus] and got the ol' goose egg

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 29,2007 11:15pm
Gus gus gus!

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 30,2007 12:52am
{Rttp: A place for horrible spelling and shit-piss-poor-grammar}

What the fuck are you are thinking? Really...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Puritanical Astral Orgy
[default homepage] [print][3:57:57am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.03533 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]