New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New age RTTP Deathmetal lyrics... by Hoser on Nov 3,2007 9:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:02pm
Eviscerated carrots, putrid decay!!!!
Your xylem and phloem layed to waste!!!
Beta Carotene drips down my chin!!!
My cutting board your final rest!!!
The blade of deprevity cuts through your flesh!!!
The salad awaits, roasted vegetable your fate!!!
Join the beets and broccoli...hell awaits!!!

See how you faggots are ruining Deathmetal??? Imagine having dinner with Chuck Shuldiner or Glenn Benton and discussing your dietary faggotry....they would punch you in your faggotty assholes. Homos.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:04pm
This board should be renamed "RTTH", "Return to the Heterosexuality."

Fuckin' queerbaits.

toggletoggle post by CMTAIB at Nov 3,2007 9:06pm
we have lyrics about you in our new song.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Nov 3,2007 9:06pm
great

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Nov 3,2007 9:07pm
Vegetarianism is about as gay as soy milk.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:09pm
CMTAIB said:
we have lyrics about you in our new song.

Are your lyrics about me or the veggie faggots?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:12pm
I spent 13 hours in the woods today hunting...I did NOT get another deer today...

It's a labor of love, and a tough one at that, and I have a family to feed..so that's ok.

Vegetarians are vegetarians because it's the only way that lazy morons can harvest food for themselves. It takes little to no brains or effort.

Plant seed, add water and sun....FOOD!!!

BAM!!....even lazy dope smoking, useless asswipes can survive!!!

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:14pm
Hoser said:
I spent 13 hours in the woods today hunting...I did NOT get another deer today...

It's a labor of love, and a tough one at that, and I have a family to feed..so that's ok.

Vegetarians are vegetarians because it's the only way that lazy morons can harvest food for themselves. It takes little to no brains or effort.

And on top of it all, they can push their gay opinions on everyone else for free!!! No money involved!!!!

How killer, d00ds!!!! Like WHOA!!!

toggletoggle post by CMTAIB at Nov 3,2007 9:28pm edited Nov 3,2007 9:34pm
they are about you and your hate for vegetarian lyrics.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 3,2007 9:40pm
Awesome...make sure that I'm the Antogonist please...

toggletoggle post by HappySunshineBaby   at Nov 3,2007 9:46pm
Carrots are metal, prove me wrong.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 3,2007 9:47pm
Was this thread started in response to Cattle Decapitation?

Because I hate that queer band.

toggletoggle post by streetfaggot at Nov 3,2007 10:07pm
Hoser you worry too much about what other people do, just do what you wanna do for yourself and shut the fuck up with your narrow-minded, unfunny bullshit

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 3,2007 11:32pm
And on top of it all, they can push their gay opinions on everyone else for free!!! No money involved!!!!

I have never PUSHED my opinion on you (fact).

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 4,2007 12:14am
Hoser said:

That actually kind of ruled.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 4,2007 12:30am
hungtableed said:
Vegetarianism is about as gay as soy milk.

Soy milk actually tastes pretty good, but I don't drink it anymore.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 4,2007 1:41am
funny... i guess its gay to not slob a sausage or munch some meat.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 4,2007 1:43am
ps same artist on the ditk cd

toggletoggle post by Nicc nli at Nov 4,2007 1:18am
vegetarians don't bother me as long as they aren't over the top.

It's the vegans that piss me off. The whole veganism-as-fashion trend is really starting to get out of hand. It's especially aggrivating that for some reason, every vegan has to have the exact same liberal political views, sense of fashion, dry sense of humor, and psuedo-intellectual form of communication.

I wish they were snowmen so I could kill them with a hairdryer.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 4,2007 1:27am
Hoser, you have a better chance driving fast at night.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 4,2007 10:10am
Nicc nli said:
vegetarians don't bother me as long as they aren't over the top.

It's the vegans that piss me off. The whole veganism-as-fashion trend is really starting to get out of hand. It's especially aggrivating that for some reason, every vegan has to have the exact same liberal political views, sense of fashion, dry sense of humor, and psuedo-intellectual form of communication.

I wish they were snowmen so I could kill them with a hairdryer.

im vegan... i dont ride anyone

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Nov 4,2007 11:38am
Hoser said:
Hoser said:

How killer, d00ds!!!! Like WHOA!!!

I hope you see the irony in that statement. This whole thread was started for the purpose of you pushing your opinions in a free forum.

I'm in no way a vegetarian and I used to go pheasant hunting with my uncle in my teenage years. I'm not trying to defend vegan/vegetarianism or attack hunting. The fact is though, you sound like an idiot so you really aren't helping your cause. You are just feeding into the stereotype of an ignorant redneck.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 4,2007 12:46pm
That's kind of the point.

You see, veggie fags constantly make sure that people around them know about their dietary habits; whether or not they believe that said person really gives a fuck.

I am just stating my completely factual and 100% right opinion that vegetarians are a bunch of low-grade followers who stick to the media guideline that their former way of life was somehow unfair to their own body or others.

Fact of the matter is that vegetarianism has become just as radically different as someone with 1,000,000 tattoos or big , stupid holes in their ears.

It's a fucking fashion trend, that's all. Any of you assholes who would fight me on that are very full of shit. You are all slaves to the current metal "fashion" and are a joke as individuals.

Now come off of the sheep farm for a minute and let reality sink in.

I have watched a good many of the metal community, including some of you, and kept my mouth shut. Fact is that most of you disgust me from your politically "correct" views down to your TRENDY METAL clothes, and TRENDY METAL big stupid ear plugs, and your stupid fucking TRENDY diet.

Just keep your TRENDS away from kids who don't know the difference. Be a sheep on your own time.

That's all I'm saying. I'm sure that a good many followers in here will bellow at me and state how "I just don't get it", or how "I'm so closed minded." Fact of the matter is that YOU are the closed minded fucks who are SCARED TO DEATH to find your own identity so you assume the identity of others because it makes you feel secure to assume the same trends as the masses.

Ya, I'm a big dumb red-neck, but I'm damned proud of who I am and where I come from. I'm just sick as hell of the ASSHOLE majority acting all upitty about their faggot diets and beliefs. All you assholes sound like a skipping fucking record with your retorts, so save it.

All of you assholes post pictures of gore and molestation, and guts and bullshit. Fact of the matter is that most of you 125 lb. fags would vomit at the true sight of such things. Christ, you're afraid to fucking eat a cow and you act as if you could handle anything. You dickheads have a LOT to learn. You walk around with your idiotic tattooed bodies and hole punched ears, your hats cocked sideways and you think that this is masculine?

You are fashion models, right down to your diets. You are as fake as any swimsuit bimbo out there.

Stop trying to blend in and try being yourselves. Fucking media robots.

toggletoggle post by craig nli at Nov 4,2007 1:31pm
not a vegetarian. however, hoser, you are by far the biggest retard i have ever heard. yes, you make some valid points about the "fashion" that has gone into vegetarianism. but you fail to mention the "tough guy hunter dont give a fuck bout nuthin while i speak shitty english to bitch about everything" attitude that pretty much every redneck (including you) shit out of your stupid mouths every goddamn day. thats not a trend? whether you like it or not, your rhetoric and dietary habits are a product of whats around you. and you want to talk about being masculine? does going out and shooting deer make you a man? because in packs of lions, the females are the hunters. got a vagina to hide under those camo pants there tough guy? my simple point is "live and let live" and please for the sake of the english language SHUT THE FUCK UP!

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 4,2007 1:34pm
i picture his brain as an angry lava lamp

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Nov 4,2007 2:12pm
im veggie, eat shit.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Nov 4,2007 2:33pm
There were vegitarians and vegans WAY before there was metal. It's hardly anything new. I don't know where you got the retarded idea that it is something that just got invented. I also second craig's statement that you sound like every other rural conservative. You're as much a slave as the people you are complaining about.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 4,2007 2:43pm
funny thing is, i think this was a response to the roasted vegetables thread, which wasn't even a vegetarian thread. i love roasted vegetables next to a nice slab of meat. how does hoser know these people don't feel the same way i do. i don't care what people eat, as long as there's food for me.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 4,2007 3:10pm edited Nov 4,2007 3:12pm
Yeah, that's another thing. If I was a hunter, I would be glad if more and more people were turning to vegetarianism. Less people out hunting so I can get all the good meat myself.

Hoser just started this thread because he thinks his opinion is being threatened. It's not. Most people eat meat. If someone is being a dick to you about their views on what they eat, there's a better chance that you acted in a way that pissed them off than there is of the other person just being a dick.

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Nov 4,2007 3:52pm
yeah I made the roasted vegetables thread, and Im not even vegetarian!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 4,2007 5:02pm
ancient master said:
yeah I made the roasted vegetables thread, and Im not even vegetarian!

ha, that's pretty much what i thought.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 4,2007 6:12pm
I don't think I ever made it obvious of what my dietary habits were until it was brought up by someone else. Although, I guess it is obvious when I go to a restaurant and get a pasta dish without the chicken. Then I'm sure it's safe for the waiter and anyone else at the table to assume I'm a vegetarian. Do I want to have the conversation why I am a veggie? Not really. Do I fight the urge to say hold the chicken? No. I just find it unnecessary to eat it. Should I have to explain myself to anyone? Not really. Unless if they sincerely want to know.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the majority of the people in this world meat eaters? Ahh...yeah, they are. So there goes that perspective Hoser.

I can't say whether vegetarianism is a fashion-trend or not. I don't surround myself with people that consider it a fashion ideology. I guess I just never thought it would be the cool thing to do. As it turns out it definately isn't.

Considering I don't have any tattoos or piercings I must not fit into that category. So, I guess I'm just a guy with a stupid trendy diet. That's fine. Why am I the only person at work that is a veggie then? Out of 150.

"Fact of the matter is that YOU are the closed minded fucks who are SCARED TO DEATH to find your own identity so you assume the identity of others because it makes you feel secure to assume the same trends as the masses."
When did you become Socrates? That's some deep shit right there.

By the way, I loved roasted vegetables before I was a vegetarian.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 4,2007 6:44pm
Hoser said:
That's kind of the point.

You see, veggie fags constantly make sure that people around them know about their dietary habits; whether or not they believe that said person really gives a fuck.

I am just stating my completely factual and 100% right opinion that vegetarians are a bunch of low-grade followers who stick to the media guideline that their former way of life was somehow unfair to their own body or others.

Fact of the matter is that vegetarianism has become just as radically different as someone with 1,000,000 tattoos or big , stupid holes in their ears.

It's a fucking fashion trend, that's all. Any of you assholes who would fight me on that are very full of shit. You are all slaves to the current metal "fashion" and are a joke as individuals.

Now come off of the sheep farm for a minute and let reality sink in.

I have watched a good many of the metal community, including some of you, and kept my mouth shut. Fact is that most of you disgust me from your politically "correct" views down to your TRENDY METAL clothes, and TRENDY METAL big stupid ear plugs, and your stupid fucking TRENDY diet.

Just keep your TRENDS away from kids who don't know the difference. Be a sheep on your own time.

That's all I'm saying. I'm sure that a good many followers in here will bellow at me and state how "I just don't get it", or how "I'm so closed minded." Fact of the matter is that YOU are the closed minded fucks who are SCARED TO DEATH to find your own identity so you assume the identity of others because it makes you feel secure to assume the same trends as the masses.

Ya, I'm a big dumb red-neck, but I'm damned proud of who I am and where I come from. I'm just sick as hell of the ASSHOLE majority acting all upitty about their faggot diets and beliefs. All you assholes sound like a skipping fucking record with your retorts, so save it.

All of you assholes post pictures of gore and molestation, and guts and bullshit. Fact of the matter is that most of you 125 lb. fags would vomit at the true sight of such things. Christ, you're afraid to fucking eat a cow and you act as if you could handle anything. You dickheads have a LOT to learn. You walk around with your idiotic tattooed bodies and hole punched ears, your hats cocked sideways and you think that this is masculine?

You are fashion models, right down to your diets. You are as fake as any swimsuit bimbo out there.

Stop trying to blend in and try being yourselves. Fucking media robots.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 4,2007 7:07pm
Ooh, looks like I hit a liberal faggot nerve. Sorry guys... I mean girls.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 4,2007 7:09pm
craig nli said:
not a vegetarian. however, hoser, you are by far the biggest retard i have ever heard. yes, you make some valid points about the "fashion" that has gone into vegetarianism. but you fail to mention the "tough guy hunter dont give a fuck bout nuthin while i speak shitty english to bitch about everything" attitude that pretty much every redneck (including you) shit out of your stupid mouths every goddamn day. thats not a trend? whether you like it or not, your rhetoric and dietary habits are a product of whats around you. and you want to talk about being masculine? does going out and shooting deer make you a man? because in packs of lions, the females are the hunters. got a vagina to hide under those camo pants there tough guy? my simple point is "live and let live" and please for the sake of the english language SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ok let's rock, Mr. English. I will fuck your ass.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 4,2007 7:10pm
Hoser said:
craig nli said:

No caps, poor punctuation....shall I continue Mr. poorly-educated liberal?

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at Nov 4,2007 8:58pm
Hoser said:

See how you faggots are ruining Deathmetal??? Imagine having dinner with Chuck Shuldiner or Glenn Benton and discussing your dietary faggotry....they would punch you in your faggotty assholes. Homos.

Funny you'd pick Chuck Schuldiner, because he would have won the "biggest faggot in the universe" award if he didn't already win the "most over-rated dead musician of the universe" award.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 4,2007 9:07pm
Hoser said:
Hoser said:No caps, poor punctuation....shall I continue Mr. poorly-educated liberal?

What the hell does taking a step back, honestly observing the world, and respecting the lives of others who aren't doing any harm have to do with being liberal?

I guess missing the point of his argument and picking on his grammar skills instead isn't "liberal" either.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 4,2007 11:43pm
I know this will be answered with some macho threat about kicking my ass, or putting a boot in it, or shooting me, or whatever vitriolic "masculine" dipshit phrases you formulate in your paranoia, but you might be close to an idiot. Not an idiot, because you obviously have some semblance of an education, but have commenced to eschew the American ideal completely.

Your hatred and homophobia are disgusting.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 4,2007 11:50pm
I'd also like to say, even though you won't give a shit, that until this thread I respected you, even though we differ so much.

But, since I fit into so many categories on your "liberal hippie faggot" chart, then I figured there's no point.

By the way, if you have a son, I hope he grows up to be gay.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 4,2007 11:56pm
I really wish this thread was about Cattle Decapitation being lame.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 12:25am
there are conservatives who are/aren't vegetarians
there are liberals who are/aren't vegetarians
there are people who are/aren't politically ambivalent who are vegetarians

and none of them care about this thread

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 5,2007 1:14am
show us ur boom stick and slay the liberal zombies!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 1:59am
There are so many things to say that have already been said an infinite amount of times about this subject, from both sides of the argument. This is pretty much the same argument as being straightedge (or just sober) vs. indulging in any sort of substance. Bottom line is, no one ranting and raving about anything in an online forum is going to change someone else's life. If it does in fact change someone's life, then that "someone" is either naive or had been needing change before the topic was brought up on RTTP, of all places.

If I was not bored out of my skull and could actually fall asleep right now, I wouldn't bother with this, but I'll spew my opinions anyway.

There is nothing wrong with vegeterianism at all. But, there is the sad truth that a lot of people have adapted to either vegeterianism or veganism for a reason other than diet or sincere, personal diction.
Vegeterianism is the best diet anyone can get, hands down. All of the good things you can get from any kind of meat can be found in or substituted 100% efficiently by fruits, vegetables, and to a lesser extent, grains. I know this because my mother is a registered dietitian with a Masters Degree in Health Education (concentrated in nutrition). She has been a nutritionist for approximately 30 years, so I'd like to believe that what she says about nutrition is most likely true, or at least well backed by her research.

Even though vegeterianism is the best diet for humans, I'm not saying eating meat is bad (in my opinion). Trust me, I fucking love meat. But, to be perfectly honest with myself, I'd probably turn vegeterian if:
a)real meat didn't taste so goddamn fucking delicious
b)I wasn't so used to eating meat for the past 24 years
c)I found it easy to give up meat and never wanted to eat it again.

That said, I'm most likely not turning vegeterian anytime soon, but I support anyone who is able to either resist the temptations to eat an animal for their own personal reasons, or just doesn't have the temptation at all.

Veganism is a completely different story. It SHOULD be a dietary choice and/or a personal diction, but it is absolutely disgusting and frightening all at the same time that most vegans (or at least the majority that I've seen) are just fed by PETA's negativity and hypocrisy, or are just doing it because it's trendy. There are far better organizations showing people who want to become vegan/vegeterian how they can do so without resorting to grotesque imagery, inflated statistics and statements that are supposed to make us all feel guilty about the way we live. Luckily, all the vegans I'm friends with are smart enough to know how to live their own lives and can coexist with everyone else completely fine.

Now, even though I've said I respect those who can adhere to a vegeterian/vegan lifestyle without being a complete idiot, I also respect those who hunt for FOOD, not for game. In a perfect world, game hunters would be open season to anyone with a weapon. Hunting for the sole purpose of providing for a family and utilizing as much of the animal as possible (or at least I would hope so) is okay in my book.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Nov 5,2007 7:31am
MarkFuckingRichards said:

Veganism is a completely different story. It SHOULD be a dietary choice and/or a personal diction, but it is absolutely disgusting and frightening all at the same time that most vegans (or at least the majority that I've seen) are just fed by PETA's negativity and hypocrisy, or are just doing it because it's trendy. There are far better organizations showing people who want to become vegan/vegeterian how they can do so without resorting to grotesque imagery, inflated statistics and statements that are supposed to make us all feel guilty about the way we live. Luckily, all the vegans I'm friends with are smart enough to know how to live their own lives and can coexist with everyone else completely fine.

Normally I would have been all over this thread but I only saw it now so ehh but I would like to point out that neither I nor any of my vegan friends support or get their info/stance on anything from PETA. I don't live in Allston or anywhere that trendy kids exist in large enough numbers for me to be an authority on them, but in my experience, it is vegetarians claiming to maintain their diet for ethical reasons that are PETA supporters. I'm definitely of the opinion that a vegetarian who abstains from meat for ethical reasons really has no reason not to go vegan and I'm not surprised that this is the group I find to most commonly support PETA. It may be different where white belt vegans exist in large numbers (of which I personally know none, which might be significant), I'm just saying.

TO HOSER
Everything in the goddamn world that anyone knows about is trendy. This does not mean that nobody is sincere. I've said it before and I'll say it a million times, eating factory farmed meat is supporting a holocaust. Fact. Whether or not you care is one thing, but it is perfectly reasonable for someone else to and is certainly reason enough to not buy/consume products of that industry without the need of trends to buy into. Say you don't care all you want, but don't say it's just a trend because that's fucking dumb.

You make it out to be like the majority of people in the world are vegan and everyone you see on your way to work pinches your nipples and calls you a bloodmouth. The overwhelming majority of people in the world, and I'm sure in the pool of people with whom you communicate, eat meat.

Are there even any vegans in Maine? How many times a week do hippies really ruin your homophobic/racist/idiot party?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 5,2007 10:37am
hoser, you personify every single thing that this world doesn't need.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Nov 5,2007 11:03am
How is it exactly does one come to the conclusion that slaughtering animals on a mass scale for a massive population to consume in anyway equate to killing human beings that are targeted for their ethnic/racial decent. People who think that "factory farming" animals is equivalent to the holocaust is, in their very opinion of the such, nullifying the horror and tradgedy that occured with the murder of 11mil innocent human beings. People don't = animals. Damned hippie liberals, if your not aspiring to turn gay sometime in the future you have to stop being so friggen sensative.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 11:43am
I'm having a difficult time finding anyone projecting the "ohhhhh, protect the animals...animals are people too" attitude.

I'm curious who it is that you're talking to

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 5,2007 12:11pm
hungtableed said:
How is it exactly does one come to the conclusion that slaughtering animals on a mass scale for a massive population to consume in anyway equate to killing human beings that are targeted for their ethnic/racial decent. People who think that "factory farming" animals is equivalent to the holocaust is, in their very opinion of the such, nullifying the horror and tradgedy that occured with the murder of 11mil innocent human beings. People don't = animals. Damned hippie liberals, if your not aspiring to turn gay sometime in the future you have to stop being so friggen sensative.

Do you own any pets, like the kind you care about a lot ie dogs?

I guess vegans think of all animals as something they care about.

It doesn't matter if they are human or not, the large scale massacre of anything for any reason is equivalent to a holocaust.

I mean germans thought of jews as little more than animals...

Americans thought of natives as little more than animals...

and animals may not equal humans, but humans equal animals, and is you disagree go jerk off to your bible.

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Nov 5,2007 12:16pm
human = garbage

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 5,2007 12:42pm
people = shit! ha...ha....

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 5,2007 12:43pm
Dystopia rules.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 12:52pm
Dystopia does rule

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 1:55pm
hungtableed said:
People don't = animals.

Actually, all people ARE animals; homo sapiens are part of the animal kingdom.

Just playing devil's advocate, haha.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 1:58pm
animals =/= people...that's a fairly accurate mathematical statement though.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 1:59pm
then again

I don't know...I'll have to consult my math professors on this one.

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Nov 5,2007 2:14pm
Humans are vertebrates right????

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 2:24pm
Humans are indeed vertebrates.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 2:35pm
I forward the motion that the Animalia Kingdom invade the Protista Kingdrom and ravage their women.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 2:40pm
Protista ain't got SHIT. Zooflagellates best protect their necks, B.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 2:43pm
When Anthropod berserkers whip their dicks out and give it to the Diatom bitches the Protista Kingdom will crumble

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 5,2007 2:44pm
What are you so pissed off about Hoser? I mean I can see why you're wife wants you out hunting. Just so she won't have to listen to your bullshit. My guess is each time you come back without food for the family you get no poontang. So that's what started this thread. My condolences Hoser.

Funny, every time you go on a tangent about something that really matters to you it reminds me of my former job supporting developmentally delayed adults(or just retards(if it's too pc for you)). The minute you get all worked up I just sigh and go, aww...look at him speaking up for what he might believe in. It's okay that he isn't making any sense and the whole concept of logic and understanding is nonexistent. He doesn't know any better. Just remember you lose your ice cream privilege if you pose any imminent danger to yourself and other people.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 2:48pm
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
When Anthropod berserkers whip their dicks out and give it to the Diatom bitches the Protista Kingdom will crumble

Word on tha streets is those platyhelminthes be all up in they biz ready to throw down, flatworm like a mothafucka. Nig nogs don't even got no ANUS, shit's REAL dog.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 5,2007 3:10pm
yea i follow a vegan diet but i eat honey... but honestly it only comes up when people offer me shit to eat. then they are like how do you do it you dont eat anything... and really i just wanna get out of the conversation as quickly as possible because its none of anyone elses business and i dont feel like being scrutinized. just because i follow a diet recognized as radical doesnt mean i have to prepare myself like a spokes person. i dont follow or give a shit about peta or people eating meat. its really not my business.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Nov 5,2007 4:52pm
hungtableed said:

The predominantly jewish holocaust of WWII is not the only one to ever have happened. If you think that holocaust (or the Holocaust) is worse than factory farming then that's fine, you are in good company, but it does not make the factory farming industry any less deserving of that title. Look the terms 'holocaust' and 'concentration camp' up and then find out what a factory farm is actually like.

Does the fact that the animals killed on factory farms are to be eaten make it not wrong? Jews/gypsies/gays/etc. were killed in the Holocaust to make shitty people feel powerful. Neither reasons are good enough to warrant mass torture and killing in my opinion, regardless of how different those reasons may be.

I do not believe that there is anything wrong with eating meat. I think hunting for one's own food is often more commendable than buying cans of vegetarian baked beans and packaged tofu. Supporting factory farms, however (like 99% of Americans do 99% of the time they buy meat, diary, eggs, or any other animal product), is supporting, essentially, the breeding of entire species of sentient beings into lives of torture and misery for our own benefit, and it is completely unneccesary. Whether animals=humans or not is irrelevant, the point is that treating them as property with no rights whatsover to be shit upon as we see fit is horrible.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 6:02pm
ancient master said:

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 5,2007 6:11pm
ancient master said:

I'm going to enlist the lycopods and gynosperms as retainers.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 6:20pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
ancient master said:

A band of Mongols thwart your plan, try leveling up next time.

toggletoggle post by craig nli at Nov 5,2007 6:26pm
Hoser said:

this is the guy calling vegetarians gay. just to point out, he's threatening to apparently enjoy fucking my ass. FAGGOT!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 5,2007 6:29pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
ancient master said:

Dammit! Do I have any items?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 6:31pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
DestroyYouAlot said:
ancient master said:

Of course not, you haven't defeated any Mongols yet.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 5,2007 6:33pm edited Nov 5,2007 6:36pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
DestroyYouAlot said:
ancient master said:

Ok, well then, I defeat some Mongols. By casting magic missile. At the darkness!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 6:36pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
DestroyYouAlot said:
DestroyYouAlot said:
ancient master said:

Ok, well then, I defeat some Mongols. By casting magic missile. At the darkness!

Your magic missile plunks gently off the Mongols' hide armor as you neglected to level up before your first encounter.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 5,2007 6:37pm
Well, then... I level up? "Ding"?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 5,2007 6:39pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
Well, then... I level up? "Ding"?

Wrong, there is no way to win at Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Let's play Battletoads instead!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 5,2007 6:41pm
IS THIS COMBAT FROGS?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Nov 5,2007 6:47pm
What if I have tattoos, guages in my ears, love eating meat, hate ironic hipsters, jews and blacks?

Do I get your approval?

toggletoggle post by infect sli sli sli at Nov 5,2007 6:58pm
you voted kerry in '04
so no
sorry

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Nov 5,2007 8:42pm
but I voted for Kerry Healy over Deval Patrick

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 5,2007 8:43pm
AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 5,2007 8:55pm
This is a fun read. I'm glad that I got the hair standing up on your necks. Some of you finally came out of your pot induced coma's and spoke like true scholars. Now, I'm thinking of starting a blogsite about shit that pisses me off, been done many a time but not like mine. I will randomly attack certain "groups" and haze them into arguments. It should wind up being a pretty cool site.

Now that you're all wound up..I'll tell you that a very dear friend of mine is a vegan...he's been one for 23 years. He rants more than I do about the fashion that veganism (or fake vegans, as he calls them) and vegetarianism have become. I bust his balls all the time about how his boots fall apart because he won't buy a decent pair of leather ones. He has gone on and on about how the "metal" scene is a breeding ground for fakes and poseurs.

The "metal scene" is a great study in Sociology.

Metal is: Big stupid earplugs, tattoo sleaves, politically correct vegetarian types, vote Democrat (even though Tipper Gore led the fight to censor you....duh), fake eruditeness, etc...etc...

Now, score yourselves.....how many of these learned traits do you follow? Answer silently to yourselves so that you may avoid embarrassment. No need for retort here folks....you already know damned well that I'm right. My true argument lies in the fact that I fucking HATE trend followers. Especially to the fleeting media that is a "scene." So go ahead, attempt to bash holes in my philosophy...but you know damned well that what I've said is true. I don't expect any self-respecting person to admit that they are a victim of this bullshit...but you know who you are.

I've had my fun and gone about it in a fairly roundabout way...but that's how I identify the true mooks. So go ahead carrion, pick away at the flesh which is my statement.

And Yeti...I'll single you out here...you're a fucking mook.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Nov 5,2007 9:49pm edited Nov 5,2007 10:08pm
You're a shit. Everytime you make a thread like this, you spew this garbage, fight until everyone yells at you for being an idiot, and then say "haha, i just wanted to rile you hippies up. i have a vegan friend so hey, whatever" as if all the ridiculous stuff you say is just for fun or something.

I know I've gotten in this same argument with you 80 times on here. Not once have you ever really addressed anything I or anyone else opposing you has said, and your final post is always "hey now, i got you again hippies! i win!"

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 5,2007 10:11pm
He's gotta make up for all the retarded threads he posts while drunk somehow. So he tries to be everyone's friend in the end. What a cowardly fag.

Hoser, you're a cowardly fag.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Nov 5,2007 10:18pm
Hoser = Eric Cartman's real father

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 10:25pm
What I find funny is that NO ONE who has posted in this thread saying they are vegan/vegeterian fits the description Hoser detailed in his last post.

Also, metal is not the only "scene" that serves as a breeding ground for fakes and posuers. Look at every "scene" in the world and you'll get the same results. But, unless you're as familiar with these other "scenes" as you are with metal, you won't realize that the exact same things are happening.

I see no logical point in mentioning that you have a vegan friend; if you read through all of the posts that adhere to the discussion of veganism/vegeterianism, the views of everyone on here mirror your friend's. It just doesn't aid your side of the argument Hoser, I'm sorry to say it. But of course, you'd have to wade through the majority of Hoser-bashing to actually find the posts dealing with the matter at hand. And keep in mind, I'm still playing devil's advocate here and trying to help you out a bit in realizing that there is a one-sided argument resting underneath the slew of varied posts in this thread.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 5,2007 10:28pm
POSEUR DISPOSER!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 5,2007 10:30pm
YO I AINT RACIST I KNOW A NIGGER

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 5,2007 10:31pm
RichHorror said:
YO I AINT RACIST I KNOW A NIGGER

Hahaha, I was going to mention that too, but I figured it wasn't necessary...then I realized it was necessary, but only if Rich Horror said it.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 5,2007 10:33pm
I MENT PRISON BLACK OOPS

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 5,2007 10:36pm
Hoser said:

fake eruditeness, etc...etc...

erudition works much better.

My true argument lies in the fact that I fucking HATE trend followers.

are you the first person to ever hunt?
do you subscribe to a particular political party?
are you 100% original and unique in everything you do?

"DESPERATION IS A STINKY COLOGNE, JOHN..."

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 10:40pm
seriously...same thing earlier when hungtableed decided to rant about everyone here being a liberal douchebag even though no one had said anything that projected stereotypical liberal views

hoser, who are you talking to? no one made the arguments you're trying to shatter. You expected them to come up and they didn't...

Did you just pick your counterarguments without reading the arguments?

I just want to understand

because half of this thread is DTA and Bobnomaam just being hilarious on nearly completely unrelated things.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 5,2007 10:43pm
PEOPLE LIVIN' IN ERUDITION

ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE MY PIECE OF MIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIND

YEAH!

WOO-OO-OOOO

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 5,2007 10:49pm
Even though Dour Cursiva loves Decapitated and is sad about their drummer passing away, Bob Nomaam's V Tec pcitures garnered some chuckles in the DC practice space.

Fuck, I'm laughing about it as I write this.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 6,2007 5:44am
DestroyYouAlot said:
IS THIS COMBAT FROGS?

NO, IT IS SKIRMISH AMPHIBIANS

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Nov 6,2007 6:11am
fried mushrooms are fucken awesome.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 6,2007 10:24am
special in the work cafe today is roasted veggies and hummus in a tomato wrap. I shall be there.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Nov 6,2007 10:27am
Murph nli said:
I know this will be answered with some macho threat about kicking my ass, or putting a boot in it, or shooting me, or whatever vitriolic "masculine" dipshit phrases you formulate in your paranoia, but you might be close to an idiot. Not an idiot, because you obviously have some semblance of an education, but have commenced to eschew the American ideal completely.

Your hatred and homophobia are disgusting.

Hippies, all of you! Hahahaha!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 6,2007 10:32am
Hoser said:
And Yeti...I'll single you out here...you're a fucking mook.

score

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][10:21:16am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.07352 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]