New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> All Shall Perish tonight in Danville by ConquerTheBaphomet on Nov 3,2007 2:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 3,2007 2:32pm
Rev, you going?

xanonymousx, you?

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Nov 3,2007 4:32pm
i'm actually gonna be there!

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Nov 3,2007 6:20pm
nope

toggletoggle post by CMTAIB at Nov 3,2007 9:08pm
ANOTHER SHOW WE GOT KICKED OFF OF FOR BEING TOO BRUTAL.

toggletoggle post by CMTAIB at Nov 3,2007 9:08pm
fassw is the only good band on this show.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 4,2007 12:04am
It was a good show despite the retard who broke that kid's face and almost got the show shut down.

I didn't like Always and Forever, Volumes or onlyBloodwillTell. All Shall Perish are nice dudes. Craig, the old vocalist, did the set with them and the new(ish) vocalist. Emmure had great crowd response. Seems like everyone in the place was on top of each other in the front trying to scream into the mic.

FASSW's set was almost cut short when the cops showed up. Halfway into their first song, they show up and told them to stop playing and the show itself was almost shut down. Apparently, some rowdy kid punched another in the face. He happened to be wearing glasses and the glass went into his eyes. He was bleeding for quite some time. Eventually, the problem was figured out and the show continued.

Good times in Danville.

Oh, and there was this short chick singing along with ASP. She was getting a lot of mic time because she was actually screaming. She was kinda hot.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 4,2007 12:52am
Here's a photo from the show

OOH OOOH OOH!!! MOSH MUTHAFUKKAZ!!! I'M GONNA HURL MYSELF UP FRONT AND TRY TO SCREAM IN THE MIC!!! LOOK AT THAT KID WEARING GLASSES! WHAT A FAGGOT!!! I'M GONNA PUNCH HIM IN HIS FAGGOT FACE!!! OOOH OOH OOOOH!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 4,2007 1:04am
when will morons learn? never. well, I guess when there are no more places to play, those kids can go back to collecting nikes on ebay

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 4,2007 1:19am
no more shows in danville now.... 1 more venue left... luckily its a bar and the owner is cool... so no cops

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 4,2007 1:42am
This is one of those shows where you know that it could have been one of the best in awhile. Fuck tough guys, fuck their stupid crews. Shows are about listening to music, not ruining other undeserving people's nights. The scene around here is falling apart, we've got one venue left, I'm sure that will last for like what, 2 shows?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 4,2007 3:37am
the kids doing it are retards. I haven't heard of any "crews" in NH.
if there are, they probably drive their mom's minivan to their chapter meetings.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 4,2007 4:28am
if will went... i have a feeling that he ruined that kid's face.

toggletoggle post by thirsty  at Nov 4,2007 7:24am
Yeah it sucks when the person trying to put on the show gets punched in the face for trying to protect a kid thats getting jumped by some tough guys ...

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Nov 4,2007 9:51am
this is why i didn't go to this show.
i only like FASSW but seriously good for the other bands trying to make a name for themselves
most kids are stupid.
to bad cause this place was like 20 minutes from where i live.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 4,2007 10:06am
anonymous said:
Shows are about listening to music

Shows are about circle pits!

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Nov 4,2007 10:40am
When there are no more places to play, we all know who we can blame now don't we? Shit's getting fucking ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 4,2007 11:16am
yeah, it's stupid.

toggletoggle post by mOe forgot his PW at Nov 4,2007 6:59pm
yea, it just makes ya think ya know. Anyone who is a part of the scene for the longhaul would make sure that they take care of it and dont screw it up for others and themselves down the line. Kids who get shows shutdown will most likely not be going to shows in 1-5 years so what do they give a shit. Ya gotta love kids and their CRAZY trends.

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Nov 5,2007 4:33pm
mOe forgot his PW said:
yea, it just makes ya think ya know. Anyone who is a part of the scene for the longhaul would make sure that they take care of it and dont screw it up for others and themselves down the line. Kids who get shows shutdown will most likely not be going to shows in 1-5 years so what do they give a shit. Ya gotta love kids and their CRAZY trends.

Yea no shit. People piss me off.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Nov 5,2007 5:00pm
I left before the majority of craziness happened.
what did I miss?

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 5,2007 8:45pm
aaron_michael said:
I left before the majority of craziness happened.
what did I miss?

Cops came during FASSW's set. A lot of fighting. All Shall Perish stopped playing at one point. Bullshit.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:54:01pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.03232 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]