New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN: Ire Works Posted In Its Entirety 11/5-11/12 by the_reverend on Nov 1,2007 2:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 1,2007 2:11pm
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN: Ire Works Posted In Its Entirety

THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN is streaming Ire Works, their long awaited new full length, exclusively via MySpace. The album will be released on November 13 in North America, November 5 in the U.K., and November 12 worldwide with pre-orders being accepted now at <this location.

THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN will begin touring in support of Ire Works starting December 1st along with A LIFE ONCE LOST, GENGHIS TRON, and STOLEN BABIES. This North American tour will make up for the band’s previously announced headlining tour that the band was forced to postpone due to an injury in the band. A complete listing of these tour dates can be found below with more DEP world tour dates to be announced soon.
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN Tour Dates:

***All Dates from December 1 thru 20 w/ A LIFE ONCE LOST, GENGHIS TRON, STOLEN BABIES***

December 1 London, ON Call The Offic e
December 2 Toronto, ON The Opera House
December 3 Detroit, MI St. Andrews Hall
December 4 Cleveland, OH Peabody’s
December 5 Pittsburgh, PA Rex Theater
December 6 Louisville, KY Headliners
December 7 Atlanta, G A The Masquerade
December 9 Orlando, FL The Backbooth
December 11 Ft. Lauderdale, FL The Culture Room
December 13 Baltimore, MD The Ottobar
December 14 Asbury Park, NJ The Stone Pony
December 15 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero
December 16 New York, NY &n bsp; Blender Theater
December 18 Cambridge, MA Middle East
December 19 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance
December 20 Portland, ME The Station

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 2,2007 12:57pm
I am really interested to hear them with a new drummer. I wonder if he will do all the old stuff right...

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Nov 2,2007 1:00pm
this stuff is highly MEH.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Nov 2,2007 1:40pm
Another once great band with only like 1 original member left. At least it's nice to see Dimitri doing vocals on a couple songs.

Somewhere along the way Ben turned into a total fag, and I think a lot of the crap they've been making has been blamed on other members like the new singer. The new drummer is awesome, but I bet this album will get blamed on him. It's pretty sad.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 2,2007 1:45pm
some of this stuff is really fucking good
...but most is meh or bad

and black bubblegum is actually the worst song written and performed by any "musician" ever...I state that as FACT

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Nov 2,2007 1:46pm
half of this album is great. the other half is so fucking contrived just to piss off elitist kids.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Nov 2,2007 1:48pm
this album is 75% electronic nonsense and 25% watered down riffs from their self titled cd.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 2,2007 2:01pm
arrowhead.... are you the same arrowhead that used to post on baystaterock message board couple(4or5) years ago?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 2,2007 2:30pm
I don't care if their motive is to piss people off by writing god awful music...it's still god awful music. I'll be stealing this album online and deleting the shit tracks.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 2,2007 2:32pm
I also disagree that it takes an elitist to hate black bubble gum...worst song ever written ever.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Nov 2,2007 2:59pm
ouchdrummer said:
arrowhead.... are you the same arrowhead that used to post on baystaterock message board couple(4or5) years ago?

Yes Jim, same ArrowHead, except now I like Pie.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 2,2007 6:26pm
it didnt sound all that bad.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 6,2007 10:37am
well arrowhead. I am ex-without drummer Jim. drop me a line, ouchdrummer@gmail.com check out my new stuff. www.myspace.com/ouchmetal

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][4:48:48am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01764 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]