New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> God may hate fags.... by Hungtableeed on Oct 31,2007 7:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hungtableeed at Oct 31,2007 7:39pm
...and if he does, apparently he hates America hating cunts who distort his word more.
$11 Mil to be paid to the father of a fallen Marine from the shit bags at the Westboro Baptist Church.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal...7191706.story?coll=bal_tab01_layout

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 31,2007 8:06pm
While I agree that the 1st Amendment shall not be infringed upon, I do believe that this neo-cult church and its followers be killed in the most gruesome way possible.

They are pure scum taking advantage of the rights that they were born into because of the blood shed by someone else.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableeed at Oct 31,2007 8:40pm
Free speech was nullified as a defense because their actions caused the family high levels of emotional distress and their message against the Marine was in no way representative to the person whose funeral they were protesting. I read somewhere else that it was more of a liable case because their message would lead someone to believe that the guy was a fag lover and he deserved to die because of it.

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Oct 31,2007 9:14pm
I'm actually kind of surprised the WBC lost the case. That whole family are top lawyers and they are usually able to argue their way out of any legal troubles. They're also filthy stinking rich, so the fine is unfortunately irrelevant.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Oct 31,2007 10:13pm
I hope they get murdered.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 31,2007 10:22pm
they will appeal and never pay anything. praise god.
of course god hates fag, thy will be not so queer.

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Nov 1,2007 4:30pm
DaveFromTheGrave said:
I hope they get murdered.

Now's your chance! ha ha

The WBC is hosting a protest in Boston this sunday at the Park Street Church, 1 Park st. This info was taken from there website, check it! This with a slew of other locations in MA. this weekend!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/Picket_Information.html

11/04/2007 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Boston, MA Park Street Church 1 Park St. Westboro Baptist Church will be peaching to Park Street so-called "church" for these reasons: Why aren't you preaching the Scriptures? Why are you idly sitting by while Doomed America is headed for Hell, with Sodomites and brutish men in power? Why do you think God has cursed America? Why aren't you preaching what the Lord Jesus Christ actually said? There is no Divorce and Remarriage- it is adultery! There are no Sodomites or Whores in the Church- it is an abomination! And certainly, there are no lying, kissy poo lying false preachers in the Church, and there is no authority in a group of Sodomites like the Park Street Whorehouse. You have no knowledge, and you have no rational reason to say that God is with you, that you serve Him, when in fact you are serving yourselves, and you blaspheme him with every breath you take when you open your mouth and say, "God loves everyone! God loves you! You can live like the Devil and still go to Heaven! There is no Hell- it doesn't exist! He doesn't want you to go to Hell- you have to let Jesus Christ into your life, and accept him as your good ol' personal savior." That's foolishness and a great lie, and God will make you pay for it in eternity whilst you bitterly curse each other for lying to each other and not humbling yourselves under God's Hand and doing what he plainly told you to do: Cause America to know her abominations! Go and sin no more! Depart from iniquity, and touch not the unclean things! America is Doomed, and you're headed for Hell. Amen.

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Nov 1,2007 4:35pm
"their" website, excuse me. Where is the grammar police?!

toggletoggle post by Mr. Barnabus Collins at Nov 1,2007 4:48pm
perhaps some of the military friends of the deceased should put on their night vision goggles and go hunting....

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Nov 1,2007 4:51pm
It's during the day dude, no need for night vision goggles at 8 am

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 1,2007 4:54pm
Wow. I feel seriously compelled to counter protest them inbred cock suckers..

toggletoggle post by ploop at Nov 1,2007 7:07pm
lets get a group together and just firebomb them fuckers.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 1,2007 8:17pm
...now where talkin'

toggletoggle post by MAslayer at Nov 1,2007 10:12pm
if there's a group to counter protest, I'm in!

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 1,2007 10:29pm
I'm definitely planning on going to at least of their numerous MA protests this weekend.

toggletoggle post by BlowMeBoston at Nov 5,2007 11:06pm
Religious Fundamentalists = Southern white trash and Middle-Eastern sand niggers

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 6,2007 12:28am
DO NOT BLAME NIGGERDOM FOR THE JEW, PLEASE

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Suffering Cum Soaked Hell
[default homepage] [print][9:40:34pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01684 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]