New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ASH POOL -World Turns On Its Hinge LP OUT NOW!!! by giallo7 on Oct 9,2007 7:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by giallo7  at Oct 9,2007 7:31pm
www.paragonrecords.net

ASH POOL
World Turns On Its Hinge LP

The vinyl version of Ash Pool's debut album! "World Turns On Its Hinge" shows the band going further into the concept of Sadomasochistic Black Metal. A completely punishing and relentless release!

of course we are challenging nature itself and it hits back. it just hits back. thats all. we have to accept that it is much stronger than we are. its been said nature is full of erotic elements. i don’t see it so much as erotic. it’s more full of obscenity. and nature here is violent. base. i wouldn’t see anything erotic here. i see fornication and asphyxiation and choking and fighting for survival and growing and just rotting away. of course there is a lot of misery. but it is the same misery that is all around us. the trees here are in misery. the birds here are in misery. i don’t think they sing. they just screech in pain. it’s like a curse weighing on an entire landscape and whoever goes too deep into this has his share of that curse so we are cursed with what we are doing here. it’s a land that god, if he exists, has created in anger. it is the only land where creation is unfinished yet. taking a close look at what’s around us there is some sort of harmony, the harmony of overwhelming and collective murder. and we in comparison to the articulate vileness and baseness and obscenity of all this jungle, we in comparison to that enormous articulation only sound and look like badly pronounced and half finished sentences… and we have to become humble in front of this overwhelming misery, overwhelming fornication, overwhelming growth, overwhelming lack of order. even the stars up here in the sky look like a mess. there is no harmony in the universe. we have to get acquainted to this idea that there is no real harmony as we have conceived it, but, when i say this i say this all full of admiration for the jungle. it is not that i hate it. i love it. i love it very much. but i love it against my better judgment. – werner herzog

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][2:54:34pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.07327 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]