New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> shows this week..heroes, californication...whatever you watch by succubus on Oct 8,2007 9:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2007 9:28pm
ok..gotta admit
i've been keeping up with the spoiler sites
watching heroes now
so far i knew it was coming..
and i want a boy who can fly!
hah

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2007 9:37pm
I'm not going to read this.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2007 9:39pm
all i posted was stuff you've seen on TV (commercials)...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2007 10:12pm
FUCKIN DEXTER.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2007 10:29pm
yeah dexter is awesome...
just finished watching weeds

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666nli at Oct 9,2007 8:56am
that flying boy crap made me want to puke, my wife was like "aww thats nice" and I was like GAY!

toggletoggle post by lbprovidencenli at Oct 9,2007 11:33am
Dexter is the shit. its a little over-the-top fictional. but the writing is awesome and its really dark. i love it. cant wait to see season 2.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead likes Pie at Oct 9,2007 11:52am
So far Heroes isn't grabbing me like the first season did. However, there is still enough going on to keep me interested.

Dexter looks promising. The second season SUPPOSEDLY isn't based on the books, so I won't be getting all pissy when they get something wrong and instead I can just enjoy the show. However, my GF just finished the third book and says that a few parts of the first episode are similar to what happens in the book.

Californication is just gay. I let my girl watch it when I'm not home, or I go play video games while it's on. I gave it a fair shake, but after half a season I see less and less boobies, and more and more implausible and stupid plotlines.

Weeds is still good, but this season is getting a little off track to me. I mean, it's almost over and Kevin Nealon has smoked up what .. like once? They need to find a good balance between kevin nealon getting stoned and doing dumb shit, and Nancy making bad life decisions. That's what made the whole first two seasons so fun! More Nealon, more Nealon, more Nealon!!!!

I've also been trying to keep up on Journeyman (quantum leap ripoff, but intersting), Reaper, Metalocalypse, Chuck, and also the new season of South Park started last week. Thank goodness I got me a DVR.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 9,2007 1:31pm
Oct 9,2007 8:56am - watchmaker666nli ]
that flying boy crap made me want to puke, my wife was like "aww thats nice" and I was like GAY!
~~~~
HILARIOUS!
when that was happening..i also did an "awwww" out loud..
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666nli at Oct 9,2007 1:40pm
bitches man

toggletoggle post by boine at Oct 9,2007 4:29pm
so i have yet to watch Hero's but keep hearing amazing things, is it an X-Men rip off? cause thats why i have been avoiding it thinking it would be a bad X-Men

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 9,2007 4:29pm
i did think that scene was "girlie-ish"
lol

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666nli at Oct 9,2007 4:51pm
the fact that you and my wife had the same reaction, which was "gee I wish I had a cute emo boy to fly me around" means that it was created for chicks.

toggletoggle post by afar at Oct 9,2007 6:46pm
"Claire. Claire... Shut up."

*blasts off with girl in arms*

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Total Subliminal Impurity
[default homepage] [print][2:57:38am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01175 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]