New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Man charged with growing pot along I-89 in Concord by Dwellingsickness on Oct 5,2007 2:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Oct 5,2007 2:34pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 5,2007 3:03pm
CONCORD, N.H. — A Concord man has been charged with growing marijuana up and down Interstate 89.

Police suspected Frank Drake, 37, had numerous pot gardens along the side of highway, so they dropped some undercover troopers off early Wednesday when they got a tip that he would be tending his crop.

Click here for a video report from MyFoxBoston.com.

Police say Drake was arrested around 1:40 a.m. Wednesday as he watered the plants. Troopers say he was carrying a .357 handgun at the time.

Investigators say they seized 44 high quality marijuana plants on the southbound side of the highway and 88 on the northbound side. Police estimated the street value at $132,000.

Typical vague sensationalized Fox News story. I'll bet the "street value" is probably more like half of that. I travel 89 everyday -- I just wish I found the plants first!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 5,2007 3:17pm
that seems like it would be a terrible place to grow it. all the runoff from leaky cars and salt i would think would have adverse effects.

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Oct 5,2007 5:12pm
i love the fat loser in his car that was interviewed afterwards. I would just grow them in some woods where noone really goes to.

toggletoggle post by pires at Oct 5,2007 5:24pm
maybe some awesome adverse effects...

toggletoggle post by yummy at Oct 5,2007 6:26pm
Every time you see cars pulled over on the highway with someone "peeing" you know what they're really doing.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Dismembered Lurid Heretic
[default homepage] [print][9:13:31am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00922 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]