New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> your opinion requested by succubus on Oct 3,2007 9:23pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 3,2007 9:23pm
ok my new portfolio site...it's not live..but here's a "hidden" link...

care to look and tell me what pics are on there that you think should not be?

not because you don't like that band, but because you don't like the photo or because i have 2 similar ones...Also, if there are shots i took that you think i should have included and didn't, please tell me. i know for a fact some better ones aren't up and some that i'm not sure about, are up...so if someone else thinks the same thing..just tell me and i'll get my butt into gear.

http://www.carinamastrocola.com/newindex.php

try not to link the pics please, just give me the name of the pic..visible on the bottom of the page.

i still don't think it looks professional..the font in the bio looks dumb...so suggestions are appreciated. i think i need to better categorize the pics and add more tearsheets...just a matter of scanning everything i guess. if you click it'll say "weddings"...but there are no wedding photos..i deleted that section entirely and aaron will have to show me how to make the word disappear.

thanks a lot

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 3,2007 9:30pm
also... if the photos were slightly larger would they still fit on your screen?
i wanted the photo in the middle to be a little larger...but the dude who programmed it said it would be too big if he made it larger and it all wouldn't fit fit nicely...but i disagree...so let me know.

TIA!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Oct 3,2007 9:32pm
One of the 30 Seconds To Mars photos has to go, I like the one on the first page even though it's a little more distorted by the wide angle because it looks more even than the one on page 2 with all that space above their heads.

I like the black and white Street Dogs photo better than the color one because the guy on the right is in motion, rather than just standing with the band.

I've always liked the photo of that drummer on defyunlearn's splash page

toggletoggle post by Mess at Oct 3,2007 9:33pm
i don't know exactly what you're looking for but it looks cool to me. nice format and everything.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 3,2007 10:04pm
weird, I thought I made you that site. guess I was wrong.

toggletoggle post by fuck logging in at Oct 3,2007 10:39pm
more noods

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Oct 4,2007 9:16am
The copyright line on the botom is too big IMO. It's the widest thing on the page and shouldn't be any wider then the navigation menu on the top of the page. I would change the color of it also.. maybe to white black or a softer navy blue.

It's the only thing on the page that I don't like from a layout point of view, everything else looks awsome.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Oct 4,2007 9:28am
Also, some of the pictures have your copyright watermark and some don't. Since the pictures are resized to fit, you can't read the watermark, so if possible I would use copies of those pictures without copyright watermarks.

The thumbnail for the shroud of bravement picture should be changed I think, it's justa blury pixelated close up of dude-guy's hair.

There are two 30 seconds to mars pictures that are almost exactly the same, one could probably go.

There should be more pictures in the children section for OBVIOUS reasons. teehee.

All the pictures on the city section are awsome, it would be cool if there were a couple more. same goes with the nature shots.

On the top right of the third page of 'people' the girl doesn't have a name/description like the other pictures. I don't know if that was on purpose though... I'd like to see her phone number on there also.

The dude in the second to last page of people in the bottom two pictures doesn't have a name either

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 4,2007 11:15am
Oct 3,2007 10:04pm - the_reverend]
weird, I thought I made you that site. guess I was wrong.
~~~
well considering we did it together..i would say WE did it. What was the prupose of your post aaron? Because i said "dude who programmed"? that's obvious to me that you did it.
~~~
thanks Bob...I'll get on removing as per yer suggestions.
the drummer is Dom from Muse. He likes my pics of him too and there were a few recent ones he personally chose for ads =)
~~~
Nic: aaron wanted me to keep the logo...i wanted to remove it...i don't think it looks good..but aaron had a valid point on why to keep it.
so that's why that part is a mess and inconsistent. if i omitted names, it wasn't on purpose...thanks, i will fix. Some of the "people" pics..i'm not sure if i should move..like the people in bands...i think i'll move them to promo...
~~~
so the main pic ... is it too small? can it be bigger?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 4,2007 4:35pm
ok i hae updates to work on tonight...anything else???

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 4,2007 5:26pm
Awww...my Zoe! I love those pictures.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 4,2007 5:27pm
You should put up the one of her holding the railing and reaching out toward you. That's the most amazing picture.

She used to be so cute...before she learned to argue.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 4,2007 5:32pm
Bask in Carina's talent and how cute my offspring is.

toggletoggle post by MassOfTwoSlits FLI at Oct 4,2007 5:48pm
About Me and Gallery - The typeface on the page is too big. I would stay consistent and keep the size the same throughout (i.e., same as the main navigation size.) Also, the cutlines' typeface for the photos is a different font. I would pick one size (small) and one font. That's just me, that's how I ride.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 4,2007 6:39pm
pam said:

I'm pretty sure the loch ness monster is behind her in that water.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 4,2007 7:05pm
niccolai said:
pam said:

I'm pretty sure the loch ness monster is behind her in that water.

Close...MSD.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][7:27:45pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02090 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]