New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dio really, REALLY hates Vivian Campbell. by sinistas on Oct 2,2007 7:29am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Oct 2,2007 7:29am
From Blab:

RONNIE JAMES DIO On VIVIAN CAMPBELL: 'I Hope He F**king Dies' - Oct. 2, 2007
A video clip of legendary heavy metal vocalist Ronnie James Dio (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW, HEAVEN AND HELL) apparently calling ex-DIO and current DEF LEPPARD guitarist Vivian Campbell "a fucking asshole" and saying that "I hope he fucking dies" in reference to his former bandmate can be viewed below (video courtesy of celebrity-signing on eBay). The two-minute clip was shot on March 30, 2007 while Ronnie was signing autographs for fans after HEAVEN AND HELL's show at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

During the recording one fan can be heard telling Ronnie, "I saw Vivian Campbell about a year ago…" before Dio cuts him off by saying, "Oh, you poor son of a bitch. I hope he fucking dies. He's a fucking asshole." The same fan can then be heard telling Dio that "he [Vivian] said he wants to play [the RAINBOW classic] 'Man on a Silver Mountain' again" before another fan states, "I bet he wants to get back together." Shaking his head, Ronnie can be heard saying, "He's got two fucking chances. He's a piece of shit. You ever heard the things he ever said about me? He called me the most despicable human being that ever lived. I went, 'I thought I gave you a chance and made you somebody. And now you're playing with who? DEF fucking who?' There's a fucking rock band for you to fucking have diarrhea with."

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Oct 2,2007 8:47am
He should hate him....Def Leppard is gay

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Oct 2,2007 8:52am
I used to have one of Viv Campbell's backup Charvels when I was in high school

wish I still did. I miss the Kahler trem.

but yeah
DIO > Viv

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 2,2007 8:54am
"five bucks here you go."

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Oct 2,2007 10:36am
"here's a nice piece of shit"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 2,2007 10:41am
"I thought I gave you a chance and made you somebody. And now you're playing with who? DEF fucking who?' There's a fucking rock band for you to fucking have diarrhea with."

hahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by demondave at Oct 2,2007 11:16am

I like the suckup guy in the effeminate voice saying "he really is an asshole ronnie"
Kinda like a cross between fussy duck and a drag queen.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Oct 2,2007 11:38am
HAHAHA Dio owns all souls, he was a better vocalist than Ozzy

toggletoggle post by hyper_sludge at Oct 2,2007 12:03pm
nathan gale is gonna run wild on vivian

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 2,2007 12:08pm
i love dio. def leppard sucks.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:12:59am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01033 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]